Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs. Boyd County -- 9/21
Batpuff Wrote:That goes for you too
Innocent until proven quilty!!
:AngelPray
Boyd County did have Russel down so we cant take them lightly.If we can start quickly like we did against Pburg.Wasnt that a blast on that first drive.Everybody was screaming and having a blast and everyone getting along great.That and our comeback in the first game was very exciting and the most fun Ive had at a game this year,,what about you guys?
Yea that 4th quarter against Coal Grove was heart stopping and I thought for sure Friday night when we scored so quick that the tables had finally turned and that the team woudl be so fired up that noone could stop them. that will hopefully be the case Friday night!
OK since all the fussing is over lets talk about the game at hand . Some on here might think Boyd Co. is going to be a push over well I don't think so I think they want a win just as bad as we do and we better bring our A game because I got a feeling they will . I'm like some of the others on here I saw a lot of positives this past week . I loved seeing Mr. Hays back in pads he had a really good ball game and made an impact for us I see us getting better each week but theirs still a lot of work to be done I still haven't seen the kids dropping their heads it seems like they know what they got and they are just being patience unlike a lot of the fans . I hope we get some of the kids healthy it look like we had 6 or 7 kids that wasn't dressed out last week . The winner of this game is in the drivers seat for our district and it all starts here in Louisa on Friday night . GO DAWGS:rockon:
I think that these boys really need this win. I look for LC to march right down and score but they will have to keep their focus the entire game and not stupid mistakes. I look for Coty Roberts & Acie Waller to have a big game. I think that you will see both of these boys playing some more defense. Looked like there were many out r/t injuries so hopefully they will be back and start the district games out right Big Grin
im gonna thake the dawgs in this 1...they put up a good fight against pburg and was a hard hittin group of players....a few more good blocks and a little work and there defence and they will should be were they need to
I think the dawgs get their first (and much deserved) win over Boyd. Be sure to watch the Central game and do whatever it was the Eagles did in the 2nd half.
I think the game could and should belong to the Dawgs. HOWEVER, in order for us to get on the right track somebody better be running some tackling drills in practice. These kids are more than capable of winning the district and going a couple of rounds in the playoffs but not the way they have played so far. Someone made the comment earlier that this is a team sport and I think everyone on the team needs to get that in their heads, too much "I" going on in Louisa. No one player makes or breaks a team. Boyd Co. is also winless so far this season and will be hungry for their first win. Never take them lightly. That being said, I still say the Dawgs get the win, 28-20.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:My team is 4-0 right now, so what's to bash?Confusedhh:

Nothing like a Johnson Central fan....It just took you guys 35 years to finally win a few football games. Now that's something to talk about.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:My team is 4-0 right now, so what's to bash?Confusedhh:
Well, just because your team has done good so far, doesn't mean you need to come on here and bash LC.

If your team plays us, then I can see why you have posted on this thread. If they don't play us, I really don't see the point in why you would even waste your time posting things.

Besides, I see things turning around for the Dawgs Friday!!! I believe they are going to have a good game! But, we can't take Boyd lightly. I am sure they are wanting this win just as bad as our boys!
cooter Wrote:Nothing like a Johnson Central fan....It just took you guys 35 years to finally win a few football games. Now that's something to talk about.

I think if look back to the mid 90's to 2000 they were just as dominate in the area as now. Matter of fact take the first 3 years out after Musick left(in which they were terrible those 3 years) Johnson Central along with Belfry has had some of the most powerful teams in this section of the mountains for about the last 12 years. Those 3 really bad years does make it seem like it has been longer. But Musick in fact had some very good teams.
lcdawgsfan101 Wrote:Well, just because your team has done good so far, doesn't mean you need to come on here and bash LC.

If your team plays us, then I can see why you have posted on this thread. If they don't play us, I really don't see the point in why you would even waste your time posting things.

Besides, I see things turning around for the Dawgs Friday!!! I believe they are going to have a good game! But, we can't take Boyd lightly. I am sure they are wanting this win just as bad as our boys!

Show me one word that I have said anything about Lawrence Co. at all. I have not said one word about the players , the team, or the program. Not one word have I said. Why would you say I have bashed Lawrence Co ????

I am however guilty of trying to have a little fun out of some the Lawrence Co. posters because they cant get along for a minute with one another. Tie me to the stake and shoot me if you will for that, but not one word about the team or players have I said.
Boyd Co. by a touchdown.
Please can we get back to Lawrence County / Boyd County football game this coming friday.

Lawrence County will get untracked and get their first win.

LC - 34
BC - 22
LC by 12
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Show me one word that I have said anything about Lawrence Co. at all. I have not said one word about the players , the team, or the program. Not one word have I said. Why would you say I have bashed Lawrence Co ????

I am however guilty of trying to have a little fun out of some the Lawrence Co. posters because they cant get along for a minute with one another. Tie me to the stake and shoot me if you will for that, but not one word about the team or players have I said.
I get along with the LC fans just fine!
Me too!!
lcdawgsfan101 Wrote:I get along with the LC fans just fine!
You are not answering my question. You accused me of bashing Lawrence Co. football. Show me where I did that.

Come on even you have to admit it is humorous watching you guys go back and forth at each other.
RedRaiderNation Wrote:Please can we get back to Lawrence County / Boyd County football game this coming friday.

Lawrence County will get untracked and get their first win.

LC - 34
BC - 22

Good idea.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You are not answering my question. You accused me of bashing Lawrence Co. football. Show me where I did that.

Come on even you have to admit it is humorous watching you guys go back and forth at each other.

I will agree Mr. Kimball that I have not seen where you have bashed Lawrence Co. We are just a little cranky right now because we don't feel that the talent of our team has yet been shown. We are just one big family bickering amongst each other but still love each other.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You are not answering my question. You accused me of bashing Lawrence Co. football. Show me where I did that.

I apologize of accusing you. But, when you said "whats to bash? my team is 4-0" just kind of seemed like you were trying to back LC.

And I haven't been going back and forth with any other LC fan.

But, back to the game.
Well Lawrence Co will have to do better job this week bring the ball carrier down at first contact. I think we can really stop Boyd Co. We have played the toughest 4 weeks of anyone and the reason in that is to prepare us for the our goal of winning District and Home playoff games. On the offense I think last week showed that the offense is for real they only stopped us once, the other couple times it was stupid stuff on our part. We moved the ball well through the air and on the ground. Lets get them Lions this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
dawgmom Wrote:I will agree Mr. Kimball that I have not seen where you have bashed Lawrence Co. We are just a little cranky right now because we don't feel that the talent of our team has yet been shown. We are just one big family bickering amongst each other but still love each other.

:thumpsup:
Batpuff Wrote:Well Lawrence Co will have to do better job this week bring the ball carrier down at first contact. I think we can really stop Boyd Co. We have played the toughest 4 weeks of anyone and the reason in that is to prepare us for the our goal of winning District and Home playoff games. On the offense I think last week showed that the offense is for real they only stopped us once, the other couple times it was stupid stuff on our part. We moved the ball well through the air and on the ground. Lets get them Lions this week.

Let's go into the dawg pound supporting our dawgs and come out with a win!
I was really hoping I could get back to watch this game, but my workload has been heavy getting ready for the new Honda van.

So I am asking everyone to get out there and support the Dawgs. Who cares if there are 0-4, this is a district game #1 of 4 these games are the ones that really count.
RedRaiderNation Wrote:I was really hoping I could get back to watch this game, but my workload has been heavy getting ready for the new Honda van.

So I am asking everyone to get out there and support the Dawgs. Who cares if there are 0-4, this is a district game #1 of 4 these games are the ones that really count.

You know I will be there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let's hope they've had good practices and are ready to play hard on Friday!:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
From what I have see they have had a great week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i saw last week that Boyds fullback crisp didn't play. Will he be playing this week????
Not sure if he is or not. But it doesnt matter we still have to play team ball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]