Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Coaches: Going Or Staying?
:thanks:
Cat Daddy Wrote:The problem in Breathitt County is that we have plenty of talent in athletics but politics seems to drive all of the talent out of the county. I hope this isn't the case with the Noble family.

Yes Breathitt has the talent but like everything politics drive good people away and everybody wants one kids to stand out from everyone elsa that kills a team it takes everyone doing their jobs on the court to win and for the fans if they are fans to stand behind the team and stop trying to bring them down all the time I would like to see the Noble stay and build this team up again where they should be Coach Noble seems to be a good person and good with the kids. Not a hot head like some coaches I have seen around here. Good luck bobcats, you all played a great last game just wish you could have gone on a little longer. But can't wait to see what happens next year.
JMEWLS Wrote:-I have been hearing a lot about Hammonds leaving and Noble going to LCC, even though this is a rumor with this being said and believed by so many makes me believe it somewhat.

-Several of Knott's players have said that Fraley will retire again after this year, Trent is the head coach in waiting over in Hindman and this would be a good time to hand him the reigns.

-A lot of people in Perry County have been talking about Hazard possibly dismissing Coach Holland, simply because Happy wants to coach his son in high school. :please: I don't see HHS making that move but I do know that a lot of people are talking about it.

-And if Hatcher leaves Perry Central, it will be either retirement or a return to West Virginia. He is not going to go to a situation like they have over at Pike Central. If he was, he would have went last year. After meeting his son yesterday, I wouldn't mind seeing Perry so spend the cash to get him out of Logan and into Hazard, I know it isn't going to happen but I would personally love to see it.

Not a chance in Hades that Hazard tries to get rid of Al. He is the best coach in the 14th region.
any updates???
No Updates at LCC, but I predict Coach Hammonds will stay. Way to early! He will have some great players coming back next year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:No Updates at LCC, but I predict Coach Hammonds will stay. Way to early! He will have some great players coming back next year.

ive been told that Hammonds said he isn't going no where
He isn't going nowhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

wonder what the lastest on Breathitt's Doug Noble is???
Is Estill Co interested in him?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Is Estill Co interested in him?

i have no idea. they seem to be interested in Breathitt's Assistant coach
cougarpride08 Wrote:I think you will need to tag this as a rumor. Posting things on here without any proof is not cool!

ive heard this to. but the only problem would be is that kendal's mom would have to move and get a new job so i dont see kendal switching.
Strikeout King Wrote:i have no idea. they seem to be interested in Breathitt's Assistant coach

i've heard that alot. it seems like they really want his son
mhshow21 Wrote:i've heard that alot. it seems like they really want his son

have you heard anything else?

wonder whats going on with Doug Noble At Breathitt???
strikeout king Wrote:have you heard anything else?

Wonder whats going on with doug noble at breathitt???

politics.
who is breathitt's assistant, is that the only coach that is showing interest in Estill County or are they showing interest in him or mutual?
Platinum & Gold Wrote:who is breathitt's assistant, is that the only coach that is showing interest in Estill County or are they showing interest in him or mutual?

The Breathitt Assistant, don't know his first name but his last name is Hensley. i have no idea, i read online that 12-15 people have applied for it and our AD anticipates that they will be more to apply and none have been from Estill
Platinum & Gold Wrote:who is breathitt's assistant, is that the only coach that is showing interest in Estill County or are they showing interest in him or mutual?

i believe its larry hensley, he has been with noble since noble was coaching at Sms middle school when he made it to the state title game with the team he had this year that were Srs. as far as noble the most ive heard is if letchers coach leaves that noble can get the job very easy. and if he gets the job i believe coach hensley will take the estill job.
mhshow21 Wrote:i believe its larry hensley, he has been with noble since noble was coaching at Sms middle school when he made it to the state title game with the team he had this year that were Srs. as far as noble the most ive heard is if letchers coach leaves that noble can get the job very easy. and if he gets the job i believe coach hensley will take the estill job.

Hammonds isn't leaving Letcher Central. so i don't know what will happen with the whole Noble Situation.
[attachment=o1990]
here is a pic of the hensley coach from breathitt
Strikeout King Wrote:Hammonds isn't leaving Letcher Central. so i don't know what will happen with the whole Noble Situation.

u never know this days, and i think the hensley guy will probley take the job. i wouldn't blame him for going out on his own
mhshow21 Wrote:u never know this days, and i think the hensley guy will probley take the job. i wouldn't blame him for going out on his own

no you don't know. someone say there staying and the next minute there gone. but would Larry take the Estill Job if Noble stays at breathitt or could we see Both Doug Noble and Larry Hensley at Estill???
Strikeout King Wrote:no you don't know. someone say there staying and the next minute there gone. but would Larry take the Estill Job if Noble stays at breathitt or could we see Both Doug Noble and Larry Hensley at Estill???

he might, and if doug got fired and got offered the estill job i think hensley would be right there with him.
so is he one of the 12-15 to put in for the position?

Where did you read that at
Platinum & Gold Wrote:so is he one of the 12-15 to put in for the position?

Where did you read that at

don't know who the one's that applied are.

http://www.cvt-news.com/news/?p=1462
Strikeout King Wrote:don't know who the one's that applied are.

http://www.cvt-news.com/news/?p=1462

while i was down in breathitt for region there was alot of ppl talking about coach hensley taking to estill AD alot.
mhshow21 Wrote:while i was down in breathitt for region there was alot of ppl talking about coach hensley taking to estill AD alot.

Who knows it might be Coach Hensley to take the Estill Job or it could be coach Nobel to Take It and bring Coach Hensley as an assistant, i don't know
why would nobel leave breathitt for estill? and which one is which in the picture, i know Justin Haddix, that is it in that pic
Platinum & Gold Wrote:why would nobel leave breathitt for estill? and which one is which in the picture, i know Justin Haddix, that is it in that pic

where talking about if Nobel gets fired, he could possibly come to Estill, but like i said i don't know.
Strikeout King Wrote:where talking about if Nobel gets fired, he could possibly come to Estill, but like i said i don't know.

he is the guy who is yelling in the pic. he is right beside of noble. noble is the black headed coach.
mhshow21 Wrote:he is the guy who is yelling in the pic. he is right beside of noble. noble is the black headed coach.

i thought that's who that was, when i looked at it
I see, how old is Coach hensley, would he be around for the long term, looks like he is 50's