Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened in the Benghazi Attack?
tvtimeout Wrote:Wow! They will get to the bottom of this just like the WMD's! That only cost America 4,500 Americans plus a trillion but hey who's counting anyway!

Tell you what there tvtime, if you would like some real perspective on how this country works and the unfathomable sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of soldiers who gave their all in combat so that folks like you can be free, why don't you volunteer to serve your country?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Tell you what there tvtime, if you would like some real perspective on how this country works and the unfathomable sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of soldiers who gave their all in combat so that folks like you can be free, why don't you volunteer to serve your country?
I think he was referring to the last two heads of state lying about WMD's, and getting thousands killed, yet you are tons more worried about 4 than 4500 or so. Of course the 2 that got 4500+ killed, agreed with your politics, so they get off easy, in your eyes.
TheRealVille Wrote:I think he was referring to the last two heads of state lying about WMD's, and getting thousands killed, yet you are tons more worried about 4 than 4500 or so. Of course the 2 that got 4500+ killed, agreed with your politics, so they get off easy, in your eyes.

Well, that's one way to spin it I guess. Since these are his people, maybe Obama can go over there and dress them all in his girlie jeans and bring them to the US- across the border into Texas, of course. If they don't cooperate, he can always hit them with his purse or turn Chewbacca loose on them.
TheRealVille Wrote:I think he was referring to the last two heads of state lying about WMD's, and getting thousands killed, yet you are tons more worried about 4 than 4500 or so. Of course the 2 that got 4500+ killed, agreed with your politics, so they get off easy, in your eyes.

So you're saying that George W and Dick Chaney, (who did not lie BTW) are on the select committee? Well that's good news. tvtime was responding to the last line of my post in which I predicted the select committee will get to the truth. But, you'll try to bail him out anyway. There are some good men who served on the ground over there in Benghazi, who dispute with Elijah Cummings et-al. They say the stand down order was given. I've seen a lot go down in my life but, I've never seen soldiers stand up and defy the state department before. I will take their word on what happened in Benghazi.

Here is the list of Democrat Senators that voted to invade Iraq to add to the 81 congressmen who supported the measure. So, you'll need to expand that little list of liars a bit.

Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

BTW, politics and national defense are only at odds with each other during liberal Presidencies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:So you're saying that George W and Dick Chaney, (who did not lie BTW) are on the select committee? Well that's good news. tvtime was responding to the last line of my post in which I predicted the select committee will get to the truth. But, you'll try to bail him out anyway. There are some good men who served on the ground over there in Benghazi, who dispute with Elijah Cummings et-al. They say the stand down order was given. I've seen a lot go down in my life but, I've never seen soldiers stand up and defy the state department before. I will take their word on what happened in Benghazi.

Here is the list of Democrat Senators that voted to invade Iraq to add to the 81 congressmen who supported the measure. So, you'll need to expand that little list of liars a bit.

Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)

BTW, politics and national defense are only at odds with each other during liberal Presidencies.
They voted, based on your guy's lies. Those senators got lied to, just like the rest of America. But anyway, as you guys say, the buck stops with the President.

The select committee? That committee is a BS, side show circus, that has no more intention at getting at the truth, than you are. It is nothing more than a circus aimed at defaming Hillary and Obama, as everything else they do. It's all politics for them. It's a good thing Elijah is on it, to call the antics out, or Ringling Brothers would be trying to buy that act.
TheRealVille Wrote:They voted, based on your guy's lies. Those senators got lied to, just like the rest of America. But anyway, as you guys say, the buck stops with the President.

The select committee? That committee is a BS, side show circus, that has no more intention at getting at the truth, than you are. It is nothing more than a circus aimed at defaming Hillary and Obama, as everything else they do. It's all politics for them. It's a good thing Elijah is on it, to call the antics out, or Ringling Brothers would be trying to buy that act.

So, you're admitting then that as a rule, Democrats are gutless and rudderless airheads that need to be told what they think? I can go with that one. At any rate, nobody ever tried to hide a thing in the Bush White House. When asked for documents and even more intel (they had already seen a mountain of it) pertaining to Iraq, George W gave them what they asked for. Unredacted intel and documents BTW.

But to again address the Dem's efforts at damage control resultant of their 'on record' support of the Iraq Resolution. The intel used by all involved came from the CIA, FBI and the US military. To assume this intel were lies, and to assume that the vast conspiracy necessary to make such a charge stick before the Congress could have been held together without any defectors, to cause sitting US Senators and Congressmen to be tricked into voting against their better judgment is absurd on it's face. Not to mention that said alleged conspiracy would have necessarily had to continue to hold together to this very day. It's just not possible. That didn't stop the Dems from pursuing an exhaustive investigative witch hunt on the taxpayer dime which turned up nada. That in the face of the freely given admission by the Bush administration that they couldn't find the WMD's during operations in Iraq. And, that hasn't stopped them from beating that particular dead horse to death for the last decade plus.

Contrast that against what we see happening today, generals and high level people making statements and giving testimony that contradicts the account given by Hillary, along with a number of books being written by those who were actually on the ground during the Benghazi incident. These are credible folks coming forward I mean, Maxwell headed the State Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs. Even in this day when lies are routine, folks of conscience are going to blow the whistle when they see shenanigans going down at the highest levels of government.

Elijah Cummings has done a masterful job at obstructing progress in unraveling the tangled Benghazi web from his number 2 position on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Why not put him on the Select Committee, right? I'd like to see what would have been said if Darrell Issa was on the committee. Americans have the right to know the truth and the Congress has the responsibility under the US Constitution to get to that truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Well, that's one way to spin it I guess. Since these are his people, maybe Obama can go over there and dress them all in his girlie jeans and bring them to the US- across the border into Texas, of course. If they don't cooperate, he can always hit them with his purse or turn Chewbacca loose on them.
His people? Please explain.
TheRealThing Wrote:So, you're admitting then that as a rule, Democrats are gutless and rudderless airheads that need to be told what they think? I can go with that one. At any rate, nobody ever tried to hide a thing in the Bush White House. When asked for documents and even more intel (they had already seen a mountain of it) pertaining to Iraq, George W gave them what they asked for. Unredacted intel and documents BTW.

But to again address the Dem's efforts at damage control resultant of their 'on record' support of the Iraq Resolution. The intel used by all involved came from the CIA, FBI and the US military. To assume this intel were lies, and to assume that the vast conspiracy necessary to make such a charge stick before the Congress could have been held together without any defectors, to cause sitting US Senators and Congressmen to be tricked into voting against their better judgment is absurd on it's face. Not to mention that said alleged conspiracy would have necessarily had to continue to hold together to this very day. It's just not possible. That didn't stop the Dems from pursuing an exhaustive investigative witch hunt on the taxpayer dime which turned up nada. That in the face of the freely given admission by the Bush administration that they couldn't find the WMD's during operations in Iraq. And, that hasn't stopped them from beating that particular dead horse to death for the last decade plus.

Contrast that against what we see happening today, generals and high level people making statements and giving testimony that contradicts the account given by Hillary, along with a number of books being written by those who were actually on the ground during the Benghazi incident. These are credible folks coming forward I mean, Maxwell headed the State Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs. Even in this day when lies are routine, folks of conscience are going to blow the whistle when they see shenanigans going down at the highest levels of government.

Elijah Cummings has done a masterful job at obstructing progress in unraveling the tangled Benghazi web from his number 2 position on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Why not put him on the Select Committee, right? I'd like to see what would have been said if Darrell Issa was on the committee. Americans have the right to know the truth and the Congress has the responsibility under the US Constitution to get to that truth.
The buck doesn't stop with the President? Is he not responsible for wrong information from departments under him? Prove that there were WMD's that the intel that was given. It's funny to me that committees found that there were none, yet you keep saying that they were there. Are you privy to more information, that you aren't being let known?
TheRealVille Wrote:His people? Please explain.

Explain? It should be obvious. His people are what my friends at the Elk's Club call "towel heads". He certainly prefers them over Caucasians and Christians. Thus, they are clearly his people. I didn't say he is a Muslim. However, I believe that, in a civil case, I could get a jury to so conclude.
TheRealVille Wrote:The buck doesn't stop with the President? Is he not responsible for wrong information from departments under him? Prove that there were WMD's that the intel that was given. It's funny to me that committees found that there were none, yet you keep saying that they were there. Are you privy to more information, that you aren't being let known?

"The buck stops here." Harry Truman

"I ain't seen no buck. Bush must have it." B.H. Obama

Two Democrats but from far different generations and with far different levels of personal responsibility.

And, as a further difference, Truman threw a baseball like a man.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:"The buck stops here." Harry Truman

"I ain't seen no buck. Bush must have it." B.H. Obama

Two Democrats but from far different generations and with far different levels of personal responsibility.

And, as a further difference, Truman threw a baseball like a man.
Putting a lie in quotes still doesn't make it real.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Explain? It should be obvious. His people are what my friends at the Elk's Club call "towel heads". He certainly prefers them over Caucasians and Christians. Thus, they are clearly his people. I didn't say he is a Muslim. However, I believe that, in a civil case, I could get a jury to so conclude.
How many muslims do you know that are for abortion, women's rights, gay rights, and equality for all? If he's a muslim, he's a damn bad one. I wouldn't care if he's an atheist. I didn't hire a preacher.
TheRealVille Wrote:The buck doesn't stop with the President? Is he not responsible for wrong information from departments under him? Prove that there were WMD's that the intel that was given. It's funny to me that committees found that there were none, yet you keep saying that they were there. Are you privy to more information, that you aren't being let known?

I just posted proof that 29 US Senators and 81 Members of the US House, DEMOCRATS all, including your heir apparent Hillary, voted to invade Iraq. All of them vowing and declaring they had seen intel which led them to believe with certainty that Saddam had WMD's.

Do I have private information? No however, it does seem I'm a bit more adept at interpreting the facts at hand. They all made speeches about the whole matter, if you can't remember try Google. And FTR, active US military and CIA operatives are the ones who determined the WMD's were gone, not some committee stateside. In any event, anyone of reason would admit the immense cache of WMD's Assad has, is more than a little suspicious of having come from Iraq.

George W did accept the responsibility for their conspicuous absence, and did so with honor. No lies, no excuses, he announced they couldn't find them and let the chips fall. Democrats, ever on the lookout for a copout, and sensing an opportunity for cover in having voted to invade Iraq, let the wisdom of Rahm Emmanuel be their guide; "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel Therefore, according to the dictate of their default setting, they attacked George W and all Republicans. There was an election coming after all, and they did not want to take the responsibility for their own votes in the Iraq Resolution.

If the buck does stop with the President, I got a few dozen scandals for ya.
Fast and Furious, AP telephone records, HHS corruption, Census Bureau manipulations, NSA spying, VA abuses or Bowe Bergdahl-Taliban exchange scandals, IRS and many more.
Read more http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/t...5yyJQXb.99
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I just posted proof that 29 US Senators and 81 Members of the US House, DEMOCRATS all, including your heir apparent Hillary, voted to invade Iraq. All of them vowing and declaring they had seen intel which led them to believe with certainty that Saddam had WMD's.

Do I have private information? No however, it does seem I'm a bit more adept at interpreting the facts at hand. They all made speeches about the whole matter, if you can't remember try Google. And FTR, active US military and CIA operatives are the ones who determined the WMD's [B]were gone, not some committee stateside. [/B]In any event, anyone of reason would admit the immense cache of WMD's Assad has, is more than a little suspicious of having come from Iraq.

George W did accept the responsibility for their conspicuous absence, and did so with honor. No lies, no excuses, he announced they couldn't find them and let the chips fall. Democrats, ever on the lookout for a copout, and sensing an opportunity for cover in having voted to invade Iraq, let the wisdom of Rahm Emmanuel be their guide; "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel Therefore, according to the dictate of their default setting, they attacked George W and all Republicans. There was an election coming after all, and they did not want to take the responsibility for their own votes in the Iraq Resolution.

Fast and Furious, AP telephone records, HHS corruption, Census Bureau manipulations, NSA spying, VA abuses or Bowe Bergdahl-Taliban exchange scandals, IRS and many more.
Not gone, not there, meaning they had none. Bush pressured his departments to make the case for war.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/03/19/the-l...s-in-iraq/

No committee? Think Iraq Survey Group. FTR, no one said stateside.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/no-wmds-in-iraq/
TheRealVille Wrote:Not gone, not there, meaning they had none. Bush pressured his departments to make the case for war.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/03/19/the-l...s-in-iraq/

No committee? Think Iraq Survey Group. FTR, no one said stateside.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/no-wmds-in-iraq/

Gone as in gone.

That's right, no committee. Sometimes logic has to prevail even when awash in the Kool Aid RV. No committee was over in Iraq searching out the sites reported to be storage facilities for WMD's. The Iraq Survey was certainly no committee, and was put together by the CIA and the Pentagon exactly as I said. Yes you were talking stateside.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:Putting a lie in quotes still doesn't make it real.

You really have a hard time defending this effeminate little novice in girlie jeans, don't you?
TheRealVille Wrote:How many muslims do you know that are for abortion, women's rights, gay rights, and equality for all? If he's a muslim, he's a damn bad one. I wouldn't care if he's an atheist. I didn't hire a preacher.

Fortunately, I don't know any Muslims. However, I would agree with you that, if your boy is a Muslim, he is certainly a damn poor one. Actually, he is damn poor as a president and most everything else he attempts. He is lucky to have a kissy-butt media to protect him and a dullard population more interested in the Kardashians than world events.

Personally, he would have been better served to have done an lot less dope smoking and a little more learning to throw a baseball. As I have posted before, you really can judge a male by the way he throws a baseball. Poor Barry completely failed that one, didn't he? After that first sissy attempt on opening day, he hasn't been back.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Fortunately, I don't know any Muslims. However, I would agree with you that, if your boy is a Muslim, he is certainly a damn poor one. Actually, he is damn poor as a president and most everything else he attempts. He is lucky to have a kissy-butt media to protect him and a dullard population more interested in the Kardashians than world events.

Personally, he would have been better served to have done an lot less dope smoking and a little more learning to throw a baseball. As I have posted before, you really can judge a male by the way he throws a baseball. Poor Barry completely failed that one, didn't he? After that first sissy attempt on opening day, he hasn't been back.

Did they even have baseball where he grew up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tvtimeout Wrote:Wow! They will get to the bottom of this just like the WMD's! That only cost America 4,500 Americans plus a trillion but hey who's counting anyway!
No kidding who could forget
“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.” — Bill Clinton in 1998
Hillary did a follow up for Bill
“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.” — Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002
Don't forget the current Sec. Of State
“The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation.” — John Kerry, October 9, 2002
“(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. …And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War.” — John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003
TheRealThing Wrote:Did they even have baseball where he grew up?

I think that they threw spears and voodoo dolls at each other. He failed that one, too.

I believe he is james bond
TheRealThing Wrote:I just posted proof that 29 US Senators and 81 Members of the US House, DEMOCRATS all, including your heir apparent Hillary, voted to invade Iraq. All of them vowing and declaring they had seen intel which led them to believe with certainty that Saddam had WMD's.

Do I have private information? No however, it does seem I'm a bit more adept at interpreting the facts at hand. They all made speeches about the whole matter, if you can't remember try Google. And FTR, active US military and CIA operatives are the ones who determined the WMD's were gone, not some committee stateside. In any event, anyone of reason would admit the immense cache of WMD's Assad has, is more than a little suspicious of having come from Iraq.

intel that bush and cheney's people fabricated
f
vector Wrote:intel that bush and cheney's people fabricated
f

Seriously vector, it that the best you can do? Did you even bother to read the 3 posts nky just made? Try to get this in your head. Literally thousands of people were involved in putting together the US intel that Congress used to ratify the Iraq Resolution. THOUSANDS. Bush had only just moved into the Oval Office when the terror attack of 9/11 went down. Most of the intelligence community of the time were hold overs from the previous administration. Think about what you're spreading.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:No kidding who could forget
“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.” — Bill Clinton in 1998

nky Wrote:Hillary did a follow up for Bill
“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

Hello vector and RV, you looking? ^^^^!! Check the bolded above.

nky Wrote:Don't forget the current Sec. Of State
“The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation.” — John Kerry, October 9, 2002
“(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. …And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War.” — John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003

nky those are 3 very timely and applicable posts for which there is no rebuff. I know I enjoyed them immensely, and thank you for posting!

These three posts should send chills down all our backs. Not because of the threat to the US they posed, but because of the very obvious change of tack from the way the US faced down it's enemies in that very recent and more lucid day, to this. Could anyone imagine going from the respected and feared foreign policy of 2003 to the house full of rabid chipmunks we have today?

I'm convinced, if we don't sweep out these liberals out, it will be over for us. We have 47 days left until election day. One last chance to right our ship. :USAFlag: TEAM MITCH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Gone as in gone.

That's right, no committee. Sometimes logic has to prevail even when awash in the Kool Aid RV. No committee was over in Iraq searching out the sites reported to be storage facilities for WMD's. The Iraq Survey was certainly no committee, and was put together by the CIA and the Pentagon exactly as I said. Yes you were talking stateside.
Don't tell me what I meant. I know what I meant.
TheRealThing Wrote:Hello vector and RV, you looking? ^^^^!! Check the bolded above.

nky those are 3 very timely and applicable posts for which there is no rebuff. I know I enjoyed them immensely, and thank you for posting!

These three posts should send chills down all our backs. Not because of the threat to the US they posed, but because of the very obvious change of tack from the way the US faced down it's enemies in that very recent and more lucid day, to this. Could anyone imagine going from the respected and feared foreign policy of 2003 to the house full of rabid chipmunks we have today?

I'm convinced, if we don't sweep out these liberals out, it will be over for us. We have 47 days left until election day. One last chance to right our ship. :USAFlag: TEAM MITCH
That's President Hillary to you. Allison is holding tight. Alison can shoot a gun, Mitch couldn't even hold one right. Only right wing partisans could vote for a do nothing senator like Mitch. FTR, Hillary, and the rest of Washington were quopting from cooked up intel from your two war criminals.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Fortunately, I don't know any Muslims. However, I would agree with you that, if your boy is a Muslim, he is certainly a damn poor one. Actually, he is damn poor as a president and most everything else he attempts. He is lucky to have a kissy-butt media to protect him and a dullard population more interested in the Kardashians than world events.

So,... going by his record, you could not get a jury to find him guilty of being a muslim. You sure you don't want to quote scripture after that foul mouthed post?
TheRealVille Wrote:That's President Hillary to you. Allison is holding tight. Alison can shoot a gun, Mitch couldn't even hold one right. Only right wing partisans could vote for a do nothing senator like Mitch. FTR, Hillary, and the rest of Washington were quopting from cooked up intel from your two war criminals.

President Clinton's quote was from when he was president. Guess he was the head chef on those book cooking plans:biglmao: