•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Malaysian Flight MH 370
A needle in a haystack that's five miles away!!
This is no longer front page news on CNN......sad really
I don't trust words, I trust action...
Tomorrow is the last day of canvassing the search area. Where do they go from there ? Winter is quickly settling in and most experts have said they can forget searching until late spring in that part of the world. The Malaysians have screwed this up from day 1 IMO.
Potential break in the case, report surfaces that a piece of MH370 may have been found along a remote part of the western coast of Australia. Should know more as the day progresses.
I saw that! I was wondering if it had enough time to travel the 1,000 miles.
Some part of the United States Military definitely had to know EXACTLY what happened, as it's been said in here already, we can track a single person by their cell phone signal alone and pinpoint where they are in the WORLD to an accuracy of about 10 meters. You cant tell me that in today's day in age, ESPECIALLY with the airline industry, that our military doesn't track every single man-made flying object bigger than a small build-it-yourself rocket! The US knows, but wont tell the mass media because its actually not their place. But don't you think they would have told the Malaysian Gov't? They are being VERY sketchy still to this day! The truth may never be known, but personally, I don't think I would want to know it...
Heard on the morning news they did find a piece of sheet metal with rivets that could be a piece of a plane along the SW coast of Australia. We should get confirmation within a couple days.

Also read where they are bringing in a more advanced, larger, sonar mapping sub since they know they're up against the clock regarding future winter storms. When news of the potential plane piece was mentioned to the Malaysian authorities at a press conference they had no idea.

:dudecomeon:

These guys are about as organized as a group of children at an Easter egg hunt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Those government officials have been clueless about a lot of things.
TigerBlues Wrote:Potential break in the case, report surfaces that a piece of MH370 may have been found along a remote part of the western coast of Australia. Should know more as the day progresses.

Another false alarm as usual. The piece of debris was just junk from god knows where and this search area is wrapping up.
It appears now that the Malaysian government has a report concerning they flight that they are not releasing...I never dreamed it would take this long to find that plane.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
They should give this search up.
Cost to much
Given almost three days ago the reports from Australia said 80% of the area had been searched but, now it's only to 90%. Doing the math they have miscalculated again. So eager to know this was the place but now "we are moving at a snails pace to recover the wreckage" seems a grab of unknown origin. Countries will pull out sometime for sure.
I'm beginning to think that wreckage may never be found. If it went down in the area they are searching, they may see pieces washed ashore during the winter storms.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm beginning to think that wreckage may never be found. If it went down in the area they are searching, they may see pieces washed ashore during the winter storms.

Granny Bear I think you are exactly right. :popcorn:
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm beginning to think that wreckage may never be found. If it went down in the area they are searching, they may see pieces washed ashore during the winter storms.

Your assuming there is wreckage, plane could be perfectly in tack somewhere.
plantmanky Wrote:Your assuming there is wreckage, plane could be perfectly in tack somewhere.

It's in Guts warehouse with all the stills and mary jane…..Confusednicker:

All joking aside it's looking like these families, and others will have to make peace with closure without material evidence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
plantmanky Wrote:Your assuming there is wreckage, plane could be perfectly in tack somewhere.

Not really. I was leaning toward that direction when all the "bleeps" were intercepted. If it was found on the ground and intact, I wouldn't be all that surprised.

I'm with Spirit100!! RIUTG has it hidden along with the aliens from Roswell!
Malaysian gov't releases it's first report on ML 370. Interests of note, for 17 minutes no one knew the plane was missing and even after that it took 4 hours for the gov't to launch a search and rescue mission.
The Malaysian military actually tracked the aircraft in real time, meaning they knew where the plane was in the air but no action to scramble a jet and trail the aircraft.

There were a large group of officials that did not want to release the report but thankfully the Prime Minister caved in from public and world pressure. It is very embarrassing to Malaysia the amount of incompetence involved.
I just read that! Something just stinks about this whole thing.
Search has been ended and the families have been told to go home. I wouldn't be buying any Malaysian airline stock anytime soon. The lawsuits alone will total more than the countries gdp value.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
So now the reports are that most of the pings thought to be from the airplane, were actually NOT from the airplane. How does one determine that???

I still say this investigation smells.
Quick update, search has been suspended for the last couple of weeks due to necessary repairs and maintainence of the bluefin and winter weather conditions in that part of the ocean.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/29/...latestnews

The search area expands from 155 square miles to 21,600 square miles, as officials say that the "pings" in the area are not from the plane. Rather, they are originating from a "man made source unrelated to the jet".

Now we have two mysteries! 1) Where is the jet? 2) What "man made source" is pinging 4 miles under the Indian Ocean?
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/29/...latestnews

The search area expands from 155 square miles to 21,600 square miles, as officials say that the "pings" in the area are not from the plane. Rather, they are originating from a "man made source unrelated to the jet".

Now we have two mysteries! 1) Where is the jet? 2) What "man made source" is pinging 4 miles under the Indian Ocean?

God only knows where this plane is and I'm guessing the pings are from an extraterrestrial colony on the ocean floor. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Lets just say what were all thinking.
It hit a time hole, and now its resting perfectly in the 22nd century where our grandkids will see it one day appearing out of the blue.
I like Spirit's theory better!

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:I like Spirit's theory better!

Smile

Nice to be validated by a bgr icon...:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^
I just saw that!! Smart alec!!
Confusednicker:

The search is on again, this time several hundred miles southwest of the original site. Up to ten experts have agreed on the area, and they are all independent.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/18/world/asia...?hpt=hp_t1
Granny Bear Wrote:^
I just saw that!! Smart alec!!
Confusednicker:

The search is on again, this time several hundred miles southwest of the original site. Up to ten experts have agreed on the area, and they are all independent.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/18/world/asia...?hpt=hp_t1

Granny Bear I'm happy you posted this, I've quit on this thread because I figured it was making everyone sick with me posting the same old stuff with no results. I'm following this every week since the day it happened. Keep up the good work Granny Bear :High5:
Just saw a report the plane has been spotted flying towards Nova Scotia after flying out of the bermuda triangle….
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next