Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 77 Johnson Central 68 57th District Finals
When you beat a team that's won region three years in a row I believe your allowed to get a little excited.
Congrats to both Sheldon Clark and Johnson Central. You both played a dandy game.
cardfan1398 Wrote:your either a liar or trader ,I bet your moms proud lol:lmao:

I guess a trader lol. But it's 200% the truth.
IntheZone Wrote:When you beat a team that's won region three years in a row I believe your allowed to get a little excited.

Absolutely! You all should be pumped about that. But, they have won three straight regions as you stated. They are still the favorite until they are taken out this year. SCHS has a good shot at it. LC if healthy could. Good luck to our former 57th partners. It's a better regional tourney now with all of us in it. :Clap:
Yes glad to see the top 5 or 6 teams in the regional tourney. From what I can see no one has an easy road to Rupp.
Eagle Eye Wrote::Sad04: Sorry you worry about him kyrock

What was that? I just got out of the BGR slammer today. Good to know I was on your mind Confusednicker:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^^^
That proves my point perfectly....

Talking about what happened is different than what took place.

Say what you will.... but I have not posted what took place that caused the blow up after the game. I have talked about other incidents that took place after the fact. Not the actual incident that led to everything else.

If that helps you sleep better at nightConfusednicker:
keep the conversation about the game.
DUH!!! Considering JC hosted the event the girls won the tournament and provided the game ball I would say JC kept the game ball.
Part of the game is shaking hands after a win or loss. All kids should be taught by their coaches to have good sportsmanship. My
son plays athletics and I would hope that the coach would demand that after a win or a loss that he do the right thing and not bring attention to himself and
take away from the team.
Quote:
Quote:
Eagle Eye Wrote:I never saw Darrin Rice get a game ball....:igiveup:

DUH!! Considering JC hosted the tournament and JC girls won the event and provided the game ball then I'm pretty sure they kept the game ball. DUH!!
I watched the video it does exist and Frankie Smith didn't do anything it was a great game even though SC did win but that will make JC that much more hungry in the Regions and the video did show one of JC assistants grab the ball out of Robin Newsomes arms but it also showed Coach Mckenzie give it back to her.So what caused all the Rucus I do not know and we shouldn't get on here and say he said she said Blah Blah Blah,most of us on here are adults and we should act like it JMO.So I would like to say good luck to SC and JC in the Regional Tournament and by the way we better not count out LC hope everyone has a wonderful night.
Post the video.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The video isn't mine to post but I did watch it and besides I don't know how lol but I wouldn't anyways because the video isn't mine Im sorry.
And I've got 200 acres of ocean front property to sell in Staffordsville, KY.
Listen I don't care if you believe me or not that's fine but I did watch the video don't have no reason to lie I am a JC fan myself but I don't think its right for a person to get blamed for something he didn't do so we as Eagle fans need to suck it up take the loss and hope the Eagles win the Regions but if JC don't I hope SC does Have a good night Sir.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:And I've got 200 acres of ocean front property to sell in Staffordsville, KY.

i hope your not a Christian gettn on here acting like you do ,you have done nothing but try to stir shi- over the sc jc game ,get over it pulpfiction.:please:
cardfan1398 Wrote:i hope your not a Christian gettn on here acting like you do ,you have done nothing but try to stir shi- over the sc jc game ,get over it pulpfiction.:please:

My thoughts exactly! Need to just go ahead and take down that bible verse. That just makes you look worse than you already do.
eagle6 Wrote:I watched the video it does exist and Frankie Smith didn't do anything it was a great game even though SC did win but that will make JC that much more hungry in the Regions and the video did show one of JC assistants grab the ball out of Robin Newsomes arms but it also showed Coach Mckenzie give it back to her.So what caused all the Rucus I do not know and we shouldn't get on here and say he said she said Blah Blah Blah,most of us on here are adults and we should act like it JMO.So I would like to say good luck to SC and JC in the Regional Tournament and by the way we better not count out LC hope everyone has a wonderful night.

Pulp Fiction Wrote:Post the video.

eagle6 Wrote:The video isn't mine to post but I did watch it and besides I don't know how lol but I wouldn't anyways because the video isn't mine Im sorry.

Pulp Fiction Wrote:And I've got 200 acres of ocean front property to sell in Staffordsville, KY.

eagle6 Wrote:Listen I don't care if you believe me or not that's fine but I did watch the video don't have no reason to lie I am a JC fan myself but I don't think its right for a person to get blamed for something he didn't do so we as Eagle fans need to suck it up take the loss and hope the Eagles win the Regions but if JC don't I hope SC does Have a good night Sir.

cardfan1398 Wrote:i hope your not a Christian gettn on here acting like you do ,you have done nothing but try to stir shi- over the sc jc game ,get over it pulpfiction.:please:

SCHS Wrote:My thoughts exactly! Need to just go ahead and take down that bible verse. That just makes you look worse than you already do.

If there is a video out there that does show what happened after the game.... it needs to be posted. No matter if it is on here, YouTube, Twitter or Facebook.

If it is good quality and is a good angle, it will either confirm or deny what people from both sides are saying about what happened. My comment about the 200 acres of ocean front property is a figure of speech, and if you've never heard that before.... where have you been.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Congrats to SC..... They made shots when they needed to.
JC missed some FREE THROWS late in the game that could have sealed it up.

And yes... there was some SERIOUS DRAMA after the game.
I am not going to post what exactly happened.

And NO, do not send me a PM asking what happened.

This should make for a great 15th Region title game.

This is what I'm talking about. Lies. As I said before, you have not shut up about this. Not going to comment on it? You haven't shut up about it. If everything you say did happen, it's iver and done. Can't be changes. Let it go, let it go! Is your life that boring? Jeez!
SCHS Wrote:This is what I'm talking about. Lies. As I said before, you have not shut up about this. Not going to comment on it? You haven't shut up about it. If everything you say did happen, it's iver and done. Can't be changes. Let it go, let it go! Is your life that boring? Jeez!

over

Can't be changed.

Sounds like you have been watching 'Frozen'.