Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, the political hurricane, still rages
Demarcus ware Wrote:TRT how hard do you think the FBI will push on this? Or will they be shutdown before even getting started?

Well sir, all I can tell you is there is a reason that any individual Presidency is referred to as an administration. Dictionary.com defines administration as follows; "the management of any office, business, or organization; direction."

As the definition suggests, one of the tests of leadership is one's ability to manage. In this case the "organization" we're talking about happens to be an entire country, and not just any country, but the richest and most powerful country in the world. And I'll not mince words, I believe that Obama calls all the shots in his "administration." He's the undisputed head cheese, and if anyone would doubt that, they need to read the thoughts of Robert Gates or Leon Panetta. According to them, this President makes all the decisions. He picked Eric Holder to run the DOJ, and he picked his successor Loretta Lynch. She as the new Attorney General and head of the DOJ, will ultimately decide whether or not to prosecute Hillary. I don't see that happening, though I have hope that James Comey will tell it like it is as Director of the FBI.

We will see, and I would suppose very soon now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another debate has come and gone.

The sheer sound of Fiorinas voice is really starting to make my ears hurt.

Once again, if your name isn't Trump, Cruz, or Rubio you have no business being in the race. As I've said Bush's money is the only candidate with a miracle chance.

Could someone put Graham out to pasture. The guy is literally losing voters and he only started with 7 to begin with. Maybe the worst presidential candidate I've ever seen.

Rand Paul. Once again, Go back to work. Nobody is voting for you.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Another debate has come and gone.

The sheer sound of Fiorinas voice is really starting to make my ears hurt.

Once again, if your name isn't Trump, Cruz, or Rubio you have no business being in the race. As I've said Bush's money is the only candidate with a miracle chance.

Could someone put Graham out to pasture. The guy is literally losing voters and he only started with 7 to begin with. Maybe the worst presidential candidate I've ever seen.

Rand Paul. Once again, Go back to work. Nobody is voting for you.

LOL, I watched the debate out in my garage and came out thinking the same thing. I'd feel much better if Fiorina was President than either Obama or Clinton, but I wouldn't be able to tolerate her speeches, I'd just have to read about them. I mean, it's not just the sound of her voice either, the way she moves her head and twists her mouth are a real problem too.

CNN's obvious agenda was to pit Cruz/Rubio and Bush/Trump against each other to create two separate food fights. Even though the debate featured what CNN called the top candidates, there was still an obvious though unmentioned undercard which included everybody else. That being Carson, Fiorina, Christie, Kasich, and last literally was Paul. I didn't see anything that made me think any one of them made a move either way. Jeb took the bait every time a mod led him to make an attack on Trump. Each question he got started with; "Governor Bush, Donald Trump said you're a moron, how do you respond." Rubio and Cruz looked like a stalemate to me. I will say Christie did a good job creating a niche for himself despite being included in the unmentioned undercard group.

Some weeks ago, Bernard Goldberg started the "do we really want Trump in charge of the nuclear football" criticism, and as a result Trump got hit with a question about the nuclear triad from Hewitt in one of his questions last night. It's a question that I have heard asked in every Presidential campaign and rightfully so. Trump needs to can a few responses with regard to answers as important as nuclear readiness and response. Off the cuff don't quite cut it in that scenario.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think last night night have been Trump's best debate performance but he was totally stumped on the question about the U.S.'s nuclear triad. Cruz, Rubio, Christie, and Carson all had solid performances.

However, Rubio's attempts to paint Cruz's record on illegal immigration as being as weak as his own is a debate that he will continue to lose. Rubio would be wise to stay away from any topic that allows Cruz to remind everybody about the Gang of Eight. You don't want to be accurately and fairly associated with Dick Durbin and Chuck Schumer in a Republican primary race.
I only caught bits and pieces last night. How was it addressed that the American Public is showing more and more support for Trump, yet the Republican Party has yet to show negligible support?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I think last night night have been Trump's best debate performance but he was totally stumped on the question about the U.S.'s nuclear triad. Cruz, Rubio, Christie, and Carson all had solid performances.

However, Rubio's attempts to paint Cruz's record on illegal immigration as being as weak as his own is a debate that he will continue to lose. Rubio would be wise to stay away from any topic that allows Cruz to remind everybody about the Gang of Eight. You don't want to be accurately and fairly associated with Dick Durbin and Chuck Schumer in a Republican primary race.

Agree. Trump may have some familiarity with US nuclear deterrents, but he did not seem to know what the triad was referring to specifically. It's one of those terms that gets tossed around a lot in committee, and he obviously does not travel in those circles. I would have just spoke as to the deteriorating condition of our aging arsenal and the need for upgrade if I was unsure.

Rubio is the GOP darling of the left and for exactly the reason you brought out, and which I bolded. The media will push Rubio for all their worth until somebody else finally slams the door on him and they are forced to shut up. Rubio sort of dropped his head and took a bit of a hard swallow when he realized how far he'd left the door open for Cruz during that exchange. Confusednicker:

But the thing that is most hilarious about the debate is that this morning Bush is trying to claim victory. I saw the whole debate. He was constantly in attack mode against Trump, calling him a non-serious candidate. On the other hand all he cited to back up his claim of being experienced was his own word on the subject, and that devoid of any data or third party opinion. I thought his performance was laughable, especially for the all-world pro he says he is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So CNN is all over the place saying Cruz revealed classified information during the debate last night, but still haven't said a word about Hillary. smh...
I wish they would do this for the rest of the debates....

Take the top 5 in the polls only.
The rest can go to a debate by themselves before hand.
The number 5 guys could be knocked down after the next poll is released.

Last night we would have had Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, and Bush? Not sure on the 5th. But the debates would be much more tolerable without hearing from paul, fiorina, and kasich who are just annoying.
Demarcus ware Wrote:So CNN is all over the place saying Cruz revealed classified information during the debate last night, but still haven't said a word about Hillary. smh...

They've (CNN) been reporting that but the only way he could be guilty, is first it has to be verified that no agency has reported the number of private phones covered under the new plan as being up from 30% under the old plan to the present level of nearly 100%.

However, it is a concern because of the spontaneous reactions of both Rubio, who mentioned to Cruz that that information was classified, and a tweet by Becca Glover Watkins who works on the Senate Intelligence Committee as Director of Communications which said; "Cruz shouldn't have said that."

All in all, not good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel your pain not having a good candidate for president on the republican side. Rand Paul and Jeb looking better each day. :lmao: A Kentucky transfer and a bush. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I feel your pain not having a good candidate for president on the republican side. Rand Paul and Jeb looking better each day. :lmao: A Kentucky transfer and a bush. Confusednicker:

Yeah thanks. We won't actually feel that we have a 'good candidate' until we get one who is actually under FBI investigation for crimes and misdemeanors in high office. You guys are so lucky to have that worked out already. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah thanks. We won't actually feel that we have a 'good candidate' until we get one who is actually under FBI investigation for crimes and misdemeanors in high office. You guys are so lucky to have that worked out already. :Thumbs:

Now that's good stuff...I'm thankful I wasn't drinking my coffee at the time of reading this, the keyboard and screen would be wearing it! Confusednicker:

Once the repubs have their candidate it is my sincere hope they can dismantle hilary and clan. The lack of oversight and accountability under obamas regime has been atrocious!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Stardust Wrote:I only caught bits and pieces last night. How was it addressed that the American Public is showing more and more support for Trump, yet the Republican Party has yet to show negligible support?

Surprisingly, the only time it was brought up was when Trump called Bush a "real tough guy" and that he led him 41% to 3%.

It wasn't even a topic of discussion!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Surprisingly, the only time it was brought up was when Trump called Bush a "real tough guy" and that he led him 41% to 3%.

It wasn't even a topic of discussion!

Putin on board now. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Putin on board now. :lmao:

We had a chinless President back in the late 70's. His name was Jimmy Carter and, "Carter believed in the rule of law in international affairs and in the principle of self-determination for all people. Moreover, he wanted the United States to take the lead in promoting universal human rights."
http://millercenter.org/president/biogra...gn-affairs

Carter did not believe in the use of force in the world, and as a consequence, he gutted the military budget and the US pulled back all over the globe. The CIA was reigned in too, as well as the FBI. If any world leader got unruly during the years of his administration, they had to come and sit in his Sunday School Class in the remedial section for 6 months. No, LOL, that was a joke.

Russia's First Secretary Leonid Brezhnev owned Jimmy Carter. Negotiations never went well because Jimmy always negotiated from a position of weakness. Carter was widely criticized for making unnecessary concessions during SALT II negotiations. Meanwhile, Iran thumbed it's nose at the US and Jimmy Carter in particular, as the poor hostages seized by so-called "students" :please: refused to give an inch in their negotiations.

Then it all changed in one day. The reason? That gun slingin maverick of a president Ronald Reagan was coming to town and he had fire in his eyes. As I have said before, it did not take those rowdy "students" or the Ayatollah long to clean up those folks and get them loaded up on a nice jet for the US. Russia straightened up, the Berlin Wall came down, people got back to work, the economy took off like a rocket, and gasoline rationing faded to a distant memory.

Well, we find ourselves in a much worse predicament today, owing to the fact that we have an equally weak chinned President. Why are things so much worse? Two reasons. Human nature being what it is, the liberal goofs who ran amok during the Carter administration matured, and secondly, unlike the Carter fiasco, the US has had to deal with a two term Presidency. Anyway, 'The Iran Deal' makes SALT II read like the morning bulletin at Alcatraz. Once more Russia owns us in negotiations, and the hands have begun to move again on the Doomsday Clock, remember that one? In 2012 it was 5 minutes to midnight, in 2015 the hands moved to 3 minutes to midnight.

Putin, like the Ayatollah and Sec Brezhnev before him, very likely recognizes the sincerity of intent within Trump's statements, such as when he said he would bomb the **** out of ISIS. The days of yanking the bull's tail could well be long gone for a while if Trump is elected President and the world (and especially Putin) knows it. You can bet he would play nicey nicey with Trump in the chair. That is the origin of Putin's kissing up to Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Putin bows to Trump
Do you think having Putin on board helps, hurts, or has little impact on Trump?
I see Hillary's friends in NY has decided to remove Trump's name from the Donald J Trump state park. LOL. They are getting desperate aren't they.
WideRight05 Wrote:Do you think having Putin on board helps, hurts, or has little impact on Trump?

Dick Morris says it helps Trump, because the two men are perceived as men of action. Of course it's really anybody's guess but, the left will try to make it seem like Trump will lead the US down the path to war, or worse. All the while ignoring and or denying the peril we face as the result of 8 years of playing the shrinking violet at the hand of this administration. Liberals lie to get in power, they lie to stay in power, and when they at long last get run out of town on a rail, they lie about that too.

If we're lucky enough to pull out of the nose dive this time around, a couple of generations will then tick by, and by that time the sage advice of the people who voted the mushrooms out of office will again seem passé, and the cycle will repeat itself. One of these days, if not this day, it seems likely the people will not wake up in time to right the ship and permanent harm will be done to the land of the free. That is the juncture of the 'cycle' in which we find ourselves right now. The only two questions that matter are, will we in fact finish the job we started back in 2010 of ridding ourselves of the liberal scourge in electing a man like Cruz or Trump to the Presidency, and, have we for the sake of extending our way of life, waited too long to do it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gen...0office%22
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If we could just speed that time up a little that would be great. It's going to be a rough way to go in this last year. Just like TRT said, let's just hope we make it out alive.
Obama says, Trump is just exploiting the fears of the middle class, that the blue collar man has had a hard time in his new economy, the blue collar man just can't walk into the factory like in the past. Well yeah the blue collar men are pissed and tired of his ruining of jobs. I honestly think they have seen the number of people actually supporting Trump and it's worrying them more than they let on. I've talked to alot of dems in the last few days that have already said whether it's Trump or Cruz they will be voting Republican. Talked to a lady also that said her father is 94 years old, and this will be the first time in his life voting republican and not democrat. Amazing what's going on and the dems can't figure out why or are just too arrogant to believe it. The RINO'S will be the next ones ran out of town.
^^ You gotta figure that the media will double down on their propaganda. Obama just did it with global warming. Many people were convinced it is a hoax, and so he got busy declaring global warming to be settled science. The same notable scientists still believe it is a hoax, but the gullible among us sort of backslid or relapsed into confusion about it. And after all, he will settle for confusion because that makes people reluctant to speak out against it.

So we can all be very confident they will double down on Trump and therefore the more I hear the press acting like it's 100% sure Trump will not get the nomination, the more I am convinced he will. See, most people now expect the media to pull in their horns a little and sheepishly start dealing more honestly with the news. Surprise, not only will they not start being honest, they will double down on the lies. That leopard is not about to change it's spots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't believe Trump will win the nomination myself, but if he does and if he runs a conservative campaign against Hiilary, then I will support him. I do enjoy watching him make fools of the Clinton/Bush-supporting media members who want to be the one who shoots down Trump's campaign.

I expect that Fox will run the next GOP debate like CNN did - pit Rubio against Cruz and everybody else against Trump. Fox is doing its best to promote Rubio's campaign. Fox is destroying its ratings in my household with its alliance with the RINOs who run the GOP. I have said for years that Fox News is not so much conservative as it is a Republican network. Their active, shameless support of Jeb, Rubio, and Christie is proving me right.
There has been hints that if Trump did become the nominee, the establishment would rather have someone run as a third party because they believe they would rather have Clinton win as Trump. Say this is true, how would you feel about the GOP essentially throwing the election and letting Clinton win? The editor-in-chief at the Weekly Standard tweeted out today asking what the GOP should name their new party if Trump gets the nomination, saying the GOP will have to start a new party. I really find it funny how people are starting to show their true colors inside the Republican Party. It wasn't long ago they wanted Trump's pledge and now it seems they are looking to throw an election rather than have him as the nominee. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened but i didn't think it would get that far.
Demarcus ware Wrote:There has been hints that if Trump did become the nominee, the establishment would rather have someone run as a third party because they believe they would rather have Clinton win as Trump. Say this is true, how would you feel about the GOP essentially throwing the election and letting Clinton win? The editor-in-chief at the Weekly Standard tweeted out today asking what the GOP should name their new party if Trump gets the nomination, saying the GOP will have to start a new party. I really find it funny how people are starting to show their true colors inside the Republican Party. It wasn't long ago they wanted Trump's pledge and now it seems they are looking to throw an election rather than have him as the nominee. It wouldn't be the first time this has happened but i didn't think it would get that far.

I thought Bill Kristol was smarter than that. Part of me would like to see all members of the establishment who will not accept the will of the people, as in the case of a potential Trump nomination, get out of the party anyway. It's amazing to think that they can stomach Obama, and or Hillary, but they supposedly could not tolerate the notion of a Trump Presidency. I say good riddance, but that's just me. In any event, if Republican leadership tries to monkey with the process, they will suffer the ire of those they need the most. It's hard to have a party when nobody wants to be a part of it.

Trump is wildly popular, and as polls are routinely manipulated, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he is even more popular than polling suggests. As an example, I am particularly suspicious of the Iowa polls. On the one hand some pundit will downplay Trump's lead in the polls while on the other, use numbers from the same poll to predict a different eventual winner. Voter awareness and unrest is most likely at the root of all the interest. If that's so, the media's 24/7 attempts to brain wash voters will fall short. An outcome I for one would enjoy greatly. I have long despised their efforts to tell me what to think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
According to Rush this morning, Trumps numbers are lower then what they actually are.

They do those studies that ask people over the phone compared to on the street. People on the street are much more likely to lie than in the privacy of there home.

They claim his support is much close to 50%
I would never waste a moment watching MSNBC, but i did see a video from this morning where they was discussing the Trump Rally in Pensacola, FL. They couldn't believe he had 15,000 people there, and actually had to turn thousands away. Joe Scarborough thinks Rubio would only have around 150 attend with Cruz having 300-400. That is Scarborough's hometown and he was just in disbelief. LOL. Trump is drawing crowds everywhere he goes.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I would never waste a moment watching MSNBC, but i did see a video from this morning where they was discussing the Trump Rally in Pensacola, FL. They couldn't believe he had 15,000 people there, and actually had to turn thousands away. Joe Scarborough thinks Rubio would only have around 150 attend with Cruz having 300-400. That is Scarborough's hometown and he was just in disbelief. LOL. Trump is drawing crowds everywhere he goes.

I am anxiously anticipating the actual start of primary voting. I wonder if they will start to believe once The Donald starts blowing the competition away?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]