Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual transfer season predictions
Who transferred to Leslie last year? The little Mullins girl played her 8th grade year at Muncie Elem. and her sister didn't transfer until the end of Jan. I'm not sure when she became eligible. Passtheball you are right they did play at KCC 2 years ago.
Paparazzi Wrote:You are a pure idiot. Coach Napier doesn't have any transfers. Not a single one. Sorry to disappoint. Lol

I'am afraid that has changed ! Profitt to Pcc ,already going to school there now! Also looks like the big girl from mogoffin county will be wearing red next season too!
My sisters son goes to Pcc,he told her about the girls an said something about 2 very Tall boys players going to Pcc that played at jbs
I hear we may get Thornsberry for next season that's all we need. By adding her and Sturgill we could be the best team in the 14th.
Not sure how it works but heard Perry was going to start enforcing the reciprocal agreement with Hazard. Does that mean you'll have to live in city limits to go to Hazard? If so,I guess Sturgill and Thornsberry will be relocating. Really don't see Thornsberry getting more PT there but maybe she's coming for other reasons.
Well we are months away and still talking basketball. Thankfully, I have a new schedule this year and might get to watch the Lady Cougars play a little ball. I'm hearing it should be us and Knott again. JBS losing Proffit to PCC and Harrington to Knott, kills that program.
It looks like the lady bulldog fans are really living a fantasy. With the players they have, average little point guard in caudill, no inside game at all(Holland)???, the girl they may or may not get from perry (Sturgill) who is a good shooter but not much else, Muha & Walker who are decent role players and not much else I don't even see them contending for the all a region. They have no size, no inside game and have shown no real promise in post season play that they can move into the top 5 in the region. Their record of 32-53 under Brashear against a weak schedule and no trips out of the district is not reason for optimism. Looks like the usuals, Knott, Leslie, Breathitt, Perry, and Letcher.
easternky Wrote:Who transferred to Leslie last year? The little Mullins girl played her 8th grade year at Muncie Elem. and her sister didn't transfer until the end of Jan. I'm not sure when she became eligible. Passtheball you are right they did play at KCC 2 years ago.

[Image:

]

#goingtobegoodinafewyears More mash taters please!!!
easternky Wrote:I hear we may get Thornsberry for next season that's all we need. By adding her and Sturgill we could be the best team in the 14th.

[Image:

]

JPC not going to let this happen. Mark it down. Best sixth man in the region not leaving, period.... Bulldogs can lure all they want, but she is a pat through and through.

#BGRofferingcomedyrelief More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/13ggky.jpg] Wowza! Ole Honeycutt has got a plan behind the plan brutha! Searched high and low for this gift! War room talk was shaba! JPC AND aIRFORCE 1.5 performed a search and rescue mission to find this one! The gift is on its way like taters from the garden! Ole Fatpat couldn't ask for a better gift baby! Gift and trail ride all in the same week! #trailridingandtatersmix More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/13gh51.jpg] Bolz,ole Fatpat pumped up for this week and the future baby! It's like tater overload brutha! Don't get no better than this except for more taters and Patriot basketball! Nothing like trail ride to keep the team goals together! #patriotnationwarcryhasbegun More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

JPC not going to let this happen. Mark it down. Best sixth man in the region not leaving, period.... Bulldogs can lure all they want, but she is a pat through and through.

#BGRofferingcomedyrelief More mash taters please!!!

Don't think jpc or you have any say so in it...
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/14dc0i.jpg] Wowza! Knott just keeps rolling baby! Honey like glue on them uniforms brutha! Once you put the Pat uniform,you are a Pat for life! Honeycutt and the Ladypats be bringing the hardware home! The gift and Fab 7 be rocking and lights out tour begins soon! Shizzle Dizzle!#nobodyleavingthistrainbaby More mash taters please!!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:What's ur thinging on the sturgill going to hazard? I know she has friend at hazard, but she's already playing on a regional contender now? She starts an she gets to shoot 30 shots a game. The little girl that plays point guard she won't mind sharing the ball, but let the the sturgill girl get 25 points a game a couple of times, then the daddy of the point guard won't be happy an suddenly there's a problem his little girl is no longer the star!! Everyone must have roles on a sucessful team! Everyone can't be the star! Remember someone has to rebound an play defense ! The team will have or should be favored to win the district an a top team for the regional title, with what's coming back why mess up the chemistry, all the players now have there roles set! I've followed them all year an they gave Pcc all they wanted an then some. Pcc lost 6 seniors this year, they will have good guard play an nothing else ! Go Bulldogs!!

the Sturgill girl told all the other girl at basketball camp last year. she is only playing at PCC to get playing time for next year. she was going to Hazard.
Paparazzi Wrote:The Sturgill girl at PCC is leaving to join Caudill at Hazard. That is not a rumor it is a fact. I hate to see her go but life goes on. She was allowed to showcase her talent at PCC as an 8th grader and its another example of parents who don't appreciate anything and have no loyalty to someone helping their kid.

she was just using PCC. she told some of the girls at basketball camp, that she was going to Hazard. and that she was just using Napier to get playing time this season.
Paparazzi Wrote:Hitter I want to make sure u understand something. Hazards coach is a good Friend of mine and I've never said a bad word about him. I did say his assistant Larry Caudill, who is the father of his best player is a cutthroat. Plain and simple. Harold is a great guy. But he's trying to coach with a shark circling him. Wherever these kids want to go I could care less but I am old fashioned. My kid would go wherever I told her to go and her opinion would equal nothing.

my mom try that shit with me. it didn't work out that good for her. not until she let me pick the school i wanted to go to.
easternky Wrote:Most parents, not all , think the value of a player is based on point production alone. If that was the case Creech would be PURE GOLD. There are so many things that a player can contribute to winning a game other than counting points.

true, i teach my niece. playing PG, it is not the number of points she got it is the number of ass she have per game. a PG job is to get every open the rock.
a true PG can take over a game without scoring a point.
CJ have you seen the little PG at Leslie? Shes a game changer, not a great scorer, but sees the floor and handles the ball as well as any PG I seen last year. I think as far as true Point Guards she and Caudill are as good as any in the region.
easternky Wrote:CJ have you seen the little PG at Leslie? Shes a game changer, not a great scorer, but sees the floor and handles the ball as well as any PG I seen last year. I think as far as true Point Guards she and Caudill are as good as any in the region.

are you talking about Shelby Sparks (red hair, I think number 10 or 11). me and Mark talk about her, and a few other player coming up in Leslie Co. if you are from Leslie Co. you know who Mark is.
Hayley Caudill is not a true PG, she is shoot first. she is like the Hall girl from PCC.
I'm talking about the underclassmen, 7th 8th & 9th graders that are being ask to compete at the varsity level and are doing so with success. Sparks is the starting PG and lead that team to the state tourn.( not including her in these comparisons) I think she has a pretty good back up though. You're probably right about Caudill being a shoot first kind of player. She shoots the ball really well.
Mullins girl really didn't have to score for Lealie this year, they had several kids that could shoot the ball. Her shot will get more consistent with age.. She plays really hard.. Perry and Hazards point guards had to score to give their team a chance to win. Thought kid from PCC should have attacked the basket more because she was money from the line.. Going to be fun watching these kids mature and get better. Fundamentally about as sound for their age as I've seen in a while.
Passtheball Wrote:Mullins girl really didn't have to score for Lealie this year, they had several kids that could shoot the ball. Her shot will get more consistent with age.. She plays really hard.. Perry and Hazards point guards had to score to give their team a chance to win. Thought kid from PCC should have attacked the basket more because she was money from the line.. Going to be fun watching these kids mature and get better. Fundamentally about as sound for their age as I've seen in a while.

The Mullins girl will be ok with more experience. She is quick, but limited with strength. I think by the time she is a junior then she will be able to contribute at a higher level. Not taking anything from her, she just has to get stronger. A lot of upside to her though.
cj2561 Wrote:are you talking about Shelby Sparks (red hair, I think number 10 or 11). me and Mark talk about her, and a few other player coming up in Leslie Co. if you are from Leslie Co. you know who Mark is.
Hayley Caudill is not a true PG, she is shoot first. she is like the Hall girl from PCC.

Sparks is a heck of a guard. I have to give credit to the Caudill girl at Hazard. She is above the pack within her age group. In another year, she will be a household name in the 14th region. Fun to watch.
Passtheball Wrote:Not sure how it works but heard Perry was going to start enforcing the reciprocal agreement with Hazard. Does that mean you'll have to live in city limits to go to Hazard? If so,I guess Sturgill and Thornsberry will be relocating. Really don't see Thornsberry getting more PT there but maybe she's coming for other reasons.

Sturgill will not have to relocate because she will be a freshman !!!
Is Recruiting at an epidemic?
Kygirl I think that is correct. I was told the agreement had to do with state funding of students. Will they start charging tuition to county students?
Parrothead Wrote:It looks like the lady bulldog fans are really living a fantasy. With the players they have, average little point guard in caudill, no inside game at all(Holland)???, the girl they may or may not get from perry (Sturgill) who is a good shooter but not much else, Muha & Walker who are decent role players and not much else I don't even see them contending for the all a region. They have no size, no inside game and have shown no real promise in post season play that they can move into the top 5 in the region. Their record of 32-53 under Brashear against a weak schedule and no trips out of the district is not reason for optimism. Looks like the usuals, Knott, Leslie, Breathitt, Perry, and Letcher.
you do realize that hazard beat every team on your list this summer. Beat breath it by 40 beat knott once and would've beat them again but played the bench the last 7 minutes so I'd say hazard will be at least in the top 3 in the region and if they get a big girl in the middle they will be the best in the region
hitter Wrote:you do realize that hazard beat every team on your list this summer. Beat breath it by 40 beat knott once and would've beat them again but played the bench the last 7 minutes so I'd say hazard will be at least in the top 3 in the region and if they get a big girl in the middle they will be the best in the region

I love my bulldogs! But they haven't played. Pcc an I don't think they played letcher .
My guess is Hazard will be fourth in the region. Like someone said, they haven't made it out of the district in a while, so there's no point in talking about being ranked No. 1 at this point.
They do look improved, but they aren't a dominant team yet. I saw Harlan beat them at Leslie County. I thought Leslie looked better, and I'd say Knott will be ranked ahead of them also.
I think ur right .