Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 2016/17
Gunslinger Wrote:I am trying to put all the pieces to this feud together , not taking sides or anything else. Just curious. KyPlaymaker i think u went to Somerset HS , have a kid thst plsys at SW. And sr friends/in the know about PC coaches...correct? Fatdaddy duke it seems from the info thst u might have a kid that goes to PC??? Does he play on the ball team? Has PC "cut" any older players that they could have used? If yall dont feel comfortable answering my apologies for prying. Thanks to u both
I played at somerset. I have a kid that plays at SW and 2 at south laurel
1 Fraley
2 Sloan
3 Oakes
4 Bates
5 "G"
6. Woods

I would think if there was 6 freshman dressing it would be these 6. Not that it matters, I am not sure if the last two dress varsity all the time or not.

But what Senior got cut that could help this team? There wasn't any.

If Jim Rome. And Lilly had a love child it would be named fat daddy duke
Willie Turnover Wrote:1 Fraley
2 Sloan
3 Oakes
4 Bates
5 "G"
6. Woods

I would think if there was 6 freshman dressing it would be these 6. Not that it matters, I am not sure if the last two dress varsity all the time or not.

But what Senior got cut that could help this team? There wasn't any.

If Jim Rome. And Lilly had a love child it would be named fat daddy duke
The games I have attended they dress 4. Only way I see five dressing is when Oakes is healthy. But still by dressing five, I see no seniors that aren't playing that could help this team. Fat Daddy has no clue.