Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC pep club
Arbys Man Wrote:You cant tell stuck up people anything. Most people at JBS is just as poor as anyone else, but their better than us PUBLIC SCHOOL people.:beerwez:
Thats why people from Hazard can't understand anything.
JBS Fan Wrote:Thats why people from Hazard can't understand anything.
lol good come back BUDTY
I wish I was as cool as you
Stop posting remarks about my post.
Stay on topic and I will
IMO..JBS Fan.. Has been kuckled by someone from JBS/Hazard.. and getting on here an trying to get ppl to go against Jbs/hazard... But what do I know...:igiveup:
guys this a stupid topic, this about basketball and nothing more. I think its both stupid to see both sides fighting over whos got the best pep section. leave this stupid topic be and let the talking be done on the court plain and simple.
JBS Fan Wrote:I finally figured out why there was so many KCC fans out when they played JBS. It was the 3rd of the month. Get out of the holler on the first of the month.

Excuse me...But I was at that game...The 3rd of the month that's so funny..How did you come up with that one.... That statement just goes to show you how idiotic people like you are...You won't make it a day in the real world....I would make a good guess that I make more money than your mom and dad do put together.....You would have to pay me just to walk through JBS......Just because people don't go there don't mean they are poor....Let's get back on the real topic......KCC basketball.......GO PATS......:Cheerlead
Arbys Man Wrote:lol thats a goodone. I dont understand why people from JBS disses on Knotts Pep Section. They have a good Pep Section. Why cant you give them credit for that.

Because JBS is filled up with a bunch of cry babbies who thinks that people from kcc cares what they have to say....
Smile
KCCPRIDE Wrote:Because JBS is filled up with a bunch of cry babbies who thinks that people from kcc cares what they have to say....
Smile

If you don't care about what we have to say, don't get on here and read it. Smile
konan Wrote:Well the way i seen the game the little jewish looking matt everage should have got a foul called on him for being so ugly lol. I thought the best part of the game when scott mosley got up acting like he was going to fight childers. I got scared that mosley was going to hurt childers with those 3 inch pythons of his.

Yeah!!!! I Hear Ya Konan ......Childers Would Of Got Destroyed ...and we all kno that just leave KCC PLAYERS ALONE......I'll Get u To Shut Up......HOWS THIS .........58-61.....HAHA
This is a warning to all in this thread. This thread needs to remain on topic without the personal attacks on each other!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Louisville Fan Wrote:Yeah!!!! I Hear Ya Konan ......Childers Would Of Got Destroyed ...and we all kno that just leave KCC PLAYERS ALONE......I'll Get u To Shut Up......HOWS THIS .........58-61.....HAHA

HAHA...must I say KCC :1: and JBS was :Second: ....and the_chosen_one has spoken!!!!
hoosier21 Wrote:guys this a stupid topic, this about basketball and nothing more. I think its both stupid to see both sides fighting over whos got the best pep section. leave this stupid topic be and let the talking be done on the court plain and simple.
Well people seem to have so much to say about our pep section so why not make a topic about it??:eek: JBS is mostly the ones that is saying bad stuff about us and thats just because their jelous because ours is better.. and made up of our students...HAHAHASmile
Yea I dont understand that. Keep it going Kcc
i dont like them
I dont see what the big deal is about the pep section..All it is, is a student section cheering for there team..with alot of school spirit...IMO there pretty funny with some of they're chants...I dont see what is not to like...Or even make the big deal about...but that JMO
Some people are just weird.
Arbys Man Wrote:Some people are just weird.

I agreeBig Grin
Okay, this is starting to get a little out of hand. You people from JBS are the biggest hypocrites on this planet. Calling our kids rude for chanting at a basketball game when you're using racial slurs. "Jewish looking Matt Everage" It sounds like some of you may need to get out of your sheltered private school lives and see that comments like that are completely unacceptable.
leroyjenkins Wrote:i dont like them

????who????
Hmm and JBS really wonders why KCC Blue Crew calls them cry babies?? haha They should just look at this thread. Any way...GO PATS!!
JBS is a bunch of crybabies. The pep section took over jbs, but the dawgs will show the pats a thing or two on monday.
Dawggie Wrote:JBS is a bunch of crybabies. The pep section took over jbs, but the dawgs will show the pats a thing or two on monday.

god please don't i already can't hear anything, and by the way i think knott will be showing you all a thing or two monday.
ClearCreeker Wrote:Hmm and JBS really wonders why KCC Blue Crew calls them cry babies?? haha They should just look at this thread. Any way...GO PATS!!

Ohh, so now Knott Central is the blue crew. That is so original..Since Shelby Valley is already called that and could show Knott Central's pep club up big time. KCC is such a joke.
to bad JBS student section couldnt show them up...you jbs fans cant stand it..hahahah

your a joke.
hollister_42 Wrote:Ohh, so now Knott Central is the blue crew. That is so original..Since Shelby Valley is already called that and could show Knott Central's pep club up big time. KCC is such a joke.

....Wah....get over it.....JBS is the joke with no fans.....:wenumber1 Go KCC!
[quote=hollister_42]If you don't care about what we have to say, don't get on here and read it. Smile[/QUOT

I like getting on here to watch u jbs people whine because we beat you and make yourselfs look stuiped!Smile
[quote=hollister_42]Ohh, so now Knott Central is the blue crew. That is so original..Since Shelby Valley is already called that and could show Knott Central's pep club up big time. KCC is such a joke.[/quote

I dont have a dawg in this fight and really dont care since Hazard pep section will be ready on Monday but KCC has been around a lot longer than Shelby Valley. I remember that the pep section was called the blue crew in the 90's. I am not knocking shelby valley because they have an awesome pep club. Its just like mascots. Many schools have the same mascots. Leave the kids alone. shelby Valley and KCC are doin great but Hazard can show them a thing or two.
hollister_42 Wrote:Ohh, so now Knott Central is the blue crew. That is so original..Since Shelby Valley is already called that and could show Knott Central's pep club up big time. KCC is such a joke.

I agree