Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. 2009
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I'll see him this weekend and I'll let him know your making false accusations about him on here.I'm sure he will appreciate it.
:lmao:
"You" are the one doing all the name dropping. "You" brought his name up. "You" could tell the president of the US. I don't really care. Just give it a rest! His name wasn't even brought up untill you mentioned it. So, from here on, "you" will be known as Kyle. Take care Kyle & BTW have a great season boy.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Thanks.That means alot coming from a "coach".You'll find out when Jesse and Timmy try to get by me.They will go down with the ship.:flush: Does the truth bother you that much?Don't worry with only 4 teams in our district you'll get to ride the fire truck again.

Yeah but what happens when we fake the run and your dbacks cant cover our wideouts??? soundslike a problem to me lol
blitz43 Wrote:Anyway, the pirates should be a much improved team. We got some holes to fill as do most teams. We will be fine. We have a great stable of RBs. The line should be descent. Our WR's will really have to buckle down. They can catch but are little. The D doesn't have any excuses. We return nearly all of them. The team has gotten a lot stronger too. From one max week to the next, about a month, everyone has went up 15 to 20 lbs. in each core lift. I'm proud of you men, keep working hard.

Keyword "MOST"
Some went up 45 lbs to 55 lbs on most core lifts

Im just sayen Confusedhh:
Ky313 Wrote:Keyword "MOST"

Yeah;I heard a couple of your boys are going the extra mile and lifting at some outside gym too.Hope your coaches recognize them going the extra mile for their team.If they don't come on down and play for a winning team(consistantly winning team)
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Yeah;I heard a couple of your boys are going the extra mile and lifting at some outside gym too.Hope your coaches recognize them going the extra mile for their team.If they don't come on down and play for a winning team(consistantly winning team)
TongueirateSho :Clap:
Ky313 Wrote:Keyword "MOST"

:Thumbs:
Trenches07 Wrote:Just making a simple statement, sorry you couldnt deal with it. Besides wanting and getting are 2 completely different things!

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I was making a simple statement also. Maybe you should look a little closer.
J-LO,
Check out shaypoeryu.tripod, It's our fight web page. Vacant slots mean that fighter at that weight division was defeated in competition and his slot is now vacant and up for challenge at that weight division. If you notice my slot is not vacant!(lol) I was made the fight team captain. check it out!
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Yeah;I heard a couple of your boys are going the extra mile and lifting at some outside gym too.Hope your coaches recognize them going the extra mile for their team.If they don't come on down and play for a winning team(consistantly winning team)

Man that attitude is terrible.:ChairHit:
PC#18 Wrote:Yeah but what happens when we fake the run and your dbacks cant cover our wideouts??? soundslike a problem to me lol
We lost some KEY PLAYERS at wide outs. BIG HOLES TO FILL THERE.
Billy got better every year and we will miss him at qb. Defense wins games and we return almost every one. The BEST DEFENSE Powell has ever fielded will be this season.
P.C.Defense Wrote:Man that attitude is terrible.:ChairHit:

That was a compliment for your guys who are trying to get stronger.If you as a coach can't see it then they should go where they are appreciated.
Couldn't have been as good as when Mr. Niece was your DC.
P.C.Defense Wrote:J-LO,
Check out shaypoeryu.tripod, It's our fight web page. Vacant slots mean that fighter at that weight division was defeated in competition and his slot is now vacant and up for challenge at that weight division. If you notice my slot is not vacant!(lol) I was made the fight team captain. check it out!

shapoeryu.tripod, my bad Lopez!:redboxer:
engineer Wrote:Couldn't have been as good as when Mr. Niece was your DC.

Jeremey did a good job and is a good friend. He's a good coach.:Thumbs:
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:That was a compliment for your guys who are trying to get stronger.If you as a coach can't see it then they should go where they are appreciated.

If they don't come on down and play for a winning team(consistantly winning team) quoted by: Breathitt Bobcat

This don't look like a compliment.TongueirateSho
engineer Wrote:Couldn't have been as good as when Mr. Niece was your DC.

:lmao:
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:From what I hear you may need to be looking for a new HEAD coach.

Now who was right?ME.There you go Blitz.Dang maybe you should go to page one.
This thread will be closely monitored from here on out, so please follow the rules.

Thanks,
BCA
Head coach that played for a state championship last season on the phone with Powell co. today.
Maybe Powell should look just across the county line Mike Jones would be a great hire.
Then lets look at the Head Coaches that "played for" (meaning was on the losing end) state championships last year.

Mike Holcomb is not leaving Breathitt.
Jeff Marksberry is not leaving Simon Kenton for Powell.
If Bob Schnieder leaves Newport Catholic it will be for retirement.
Steve Lovelace from Christian County seems like a big move.
So that leaves:
Mark Dixon from Hazard where solid athletes, and solid support for program are commonplace.
Doug Preston from Bullitt East seems to be in a pretty good situation as well.

What gives? Why the lure of PC? Natural Bridge?
Lone Ranger Wrote:Then lets look at the Head Coaches that "played for" (meaning was on the losing end) state championships last year.

So that leaves:
Mark Dixon from Hazard where solid athletes, and solid support for program are commonplace.

I am sorry, but 1 of these coaches would be crazy to leave where they are at for Powell!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:This thread will be closely monitored from here on out, so please follow the rules.

Thanks,
BCA
Everyone,

I just want to reinforce what BCA said. There have been complaints about this thread of users bashing teams and other users alike. Now I understand that not everyone on here is an adult, and therefore some are not as mature as others. But for those of you that are adults, please do not stoop down to the level of those that are just trying to cause trouble.

Please respect players, coaches and fans of all schools. Maybe your school is better than another, but that doesn't give you the right to degrade players and coaches that are out on the field working just as hard and just as lone as your team is.

But please don't get me wrong, disagreements/arguments are the best thing for BGR, but just do it in a respectful manner.

Thank you,

Beef
Administrator
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lone Ranger Wrote:Then lets look at the Head Coaches that "played for" (meaning was on the losing end) state championships last year.

So that leaves:

Sue's Hotdogs! It has to be..lol
TongueirateSho

So that leaves:

He is on this list and I will leave it at that. This is legit.:Thumbs:
KYcoalminer Wrote:I am sorry, but 1 of these coaches would be crazy to leave where they are at for Powell!!!

Mabey there's more to this decision than just football. Confusedhh: :dontthink
He has his reasons for wanting to get back in this area.
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Maybe Powell should look just across the county line Mike Jones would be a great hire.

Mike Jones is an excellent coach and would be a great hire as well. :Thumbs:
Look for Jesse Rose to be one of the leading rushers in the state this year. If the o line will block he will get it done. I follow all the surrounding countys Powell, Montgomery, Clark, Madison and Jesse will be the best player in this area this year.
Powell needs a line coach and there is a good one right in Powell county, need to get him on board this year. The new coach needs to try to get Joe Rose on the staff. I hear Powells d cordinator might be leaving and he would be a good d cordinator to.