Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK/Bama Updates
Bama hits one of two from the line. What a play by Bledsoe to Cousins!
Nice dunk by Cousins
LOL, no, that was not a pass by Bledsoe!
Bama with the 3. Score is 63-57 with 5:12 left to play. They just won't go away.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, no, that was not a pass by Bledsoe!
Haha, but it still looked pretty good.
Alabama with the turnover. I thought Cuz was gonna foul there for a second. They get it into Cousins and he draws the foul. Makes his first free throw, misses the second. Patterson almost has the rebound but loses it out of bounds.
Cousins with the block! Uk up 64-57 with 3:47 left in the game.
Wall with 18, PPat with 16 and Bledsoe with 10. Now they need to get production out of Cousins to finish this off.
Cousins has contributed with 9 rebounds
Stardust Wrote:Wall with 18, PPat with 16 and Bledsoe with 10. Now they need to get production out of Cousins to finish this off.
I think he's coming around. Hopefully he keeps it up and can finish out the game strong.
That was way to easy of an inbounds play for Bama
The Tide scores quick on the in-bounds play. 64-59 UK up. A little over 3 minutes left. Bledsoe misses the 3 and Bama gets the rebound
Wow, what a shot by Torrnece
Bama continues to scrap. Is there no coaching box during the tourny. Bama's coach is four feet past the line. lol
Cats are on their way to be outrebounded by Bama. Cats lead the nation in rebounding margin but today they look bad on the boards
Bama drives and scores. That was a nice shot by Torrence. 64-61 2:58
What a play to PPat!
Great oop to PPat
Patterson wears a size 17 shoe! He was so high on that dunk I saw the shoe size on the bottom of the shoe, lol
Uk up 66-61 with 2 minutes left.
Wall is amazing.
66-63 1:44
Nice push off by Torrance with the off arm on the Bledsoe foul
66-63 with 1:44 left in the game. Alabama is making this close.
Bama has outrebounded the Cats 39-29, the same margin they usually outrebound the opposition
Colonel Kill Wrote:Nice push off with the off arm on the Bledsoe foul
I thought I saw that too. So far, this game has been called pretty well. I really hope that doesn't change towards the end.
Bledsoe to PPat with the dunk! Bama turnover!!
That turnover by Bama just ended the game for them
Great ball movement against the zone by the Cats
68-63 1:10