Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Possible Recruiting clinic for 14th coaches.
ANEWPAT Wrote:Nope, didn't go to JBS. JBS didn't even exist when I was in school. I went to M.C. Napier. As for the other comments, some people need to read the posts a little more closely before replying and that's all I'll say about that. Finally, as for the recruits, all I can do is sit back and hope that they keep on coming. More and more people are getting unhappy. A lot of people who didn't mind it at first is starting to say enough is enough. At this point, the only way it can get any better is for it to keep getting worse. At some point, the KHSAA has to either admit that they are intentionally not enforcing their rules, or they are going to have to put a stop to it. Eventually, people state wide will start throwing a fit because bringing in the top talent from other states and even other countries is not just going to knock Little Johnny out of a starting position or help a certain team win ballgames and even regional titles. IT's going to change the out come of games at the state tournament. Somebody somewhere is going to realize that and start challenging some of this. Or, at least I hope and pray they do.

Is thats ur sons name???
ballstar Wrote:Is thats ur sons name???

:igiveup: You are just too funny for me to compete with. You really burned me on that one. Almost made me cry.
ANEWPAT Wrote::igiveup: You are just too funny for me to compete with. You really burned me on that one. Almost made me cry.

JK
ballstar Wrote:JK

:biggrin:
hoopaholic Wrote:Ok seriously, I don't mean to keep running this in the ground...but, if one more post states that ALL the kids who have transferred to KCC from JBS, is a more justified move than any other recruits, I am gonna lose my mind. I have NO problem with these kids doing that, it doesn't effect me at all, but please people stop saying that they all transferred because of no ball team at JBS and all that stuff. When the first bunch transferred, there WAS STILL a team at JBS. I do understand the administration uproar and such, I really do, and like I said I have no argument with them transferring schools. But just for the record, when one said all the other transfers besides Justice came from Knott County's feeder system, that is a load of crap. They came from JBS grade school, so that would make them a "feeder system" for JBS HIGH SCHOOL. Knott County's feeder system is Knott County PUBLIC grade schools. That would be like saying Walkertown and RGE are feeder systems for PCC...doubt it.

I think you have already lost your mind. Anybody that thinks I am a Knott County fan or that I am from Knott County has a few screws loose.
ALL the kids who have transferred to KCC from JBS is a more justified move than any other recruits.
zaga_fan Wrote:ALL the kids who have transferred to KCC from JBS is a more justified move than any other recruits.
lets not get them started this morning zaga lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:lets not get them started this morning zaga lol

"Raise it" Mode - [ON] OFF
zaga_fan Wrote:"Raise it" Mode - [ON] OFF

:betterthanexpected:
Don't worry, I will stir it up sometime today. Its about time to get the Cordia crew fired up again. I have given them a reprieve the past few weeks but I think it is their turn again.
Count me out. I've been getting on here arguing with these fools so much that I'm not getting any work done. I'll end up losing my job over taking a stand against recruiting in the 14th region. LOL Gonna eat my lunch and get back to work. :yum:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Don't worry, I will stir it up sometime today. Its about time to get the Cordia crew fired up again. I have given them a reprieve the past few weeks but I think it is their turn again.

lol yeah someting gets started atleast once or twice a day on here! lol
Confusednicker: