•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Raceland 11/28 1A Semi Finals
17 seniors with state finals experience and the addition of Massey will be too much to overcome for Raceland.
Slic Ric Wrote:I like most of you Williamsburg guys, but I still am takin' the RAMS.:biggrin: 64SUR you're a pretty funny guy. Hope you guys have a safe trip up to RAM Land.

I Don't blame you Raceland team has shock me this year. I figured they would be down this year. And that was the reason I pick Paintsville as my sleeper team early in the summer...Dang I was wrong....Just to let you know I didn't pick a winner between Raceland and paintsville game...Just dancing around picking either team....ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Im sure you are dancing 64 i knew you was feminine.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Im sure you are dancing 64 i knew you was feminine.

You sound feminine you talk about cupcakes and cream puff all season...:please: stay in the closet this is a sports thread.Billy wiener :biglmao:
"billy weiner"...64 dare I say infuego??? only poster on here who can say "billy weiner" i get away with it.
Come on Wburg....im pulling for you.. I want a cupcake.. bring us one...!! Well hell why dont you bring us a whole team of the them to bowling green...sure was good last year ..how bout sprinkles.. bring some sprinkles this year , the lil round multicolored ones...:hilarious:
Wburg 35 rl 14
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:He who exalts himself will be humbled, he who humbles himself will be exalted
-Matthew 23:12.

Im fine with the back and forth on here. Its what makes this site so much fun. The freedom and looseness(if its even a word) is why I favor this site over others. We all have a tendancy, myself included, to get out of hand. I just hope the players dont read too much into all this "has been" (again myself included), which Im sure they dont. I also hope that the players take head of scripture like this, if not from a faith standpoint, then from a humility, one. I havet got to meet or see Wburg in person yet, but I haeheard great things about how their players and coaches carry themselves. I also know that is the way things are instilled at Raceland. I just wanted to mentio this. Not to preach or call anyone out, note I icluded myself. I appreciate everyones interest in this site, especially this thread. Good luck to both squads and I hope and pray who ever comes out of it, is healthy and well enough to bring back some hardware to the East!!

good post.Raceland has some of the classiest fans I've been around.maybe I can lure you into some heated yet harmless trash talk Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:You sound feminine you talk about cupcakes and cream puff all season...:please: stay in the closet this is a sports thread.Billy wiener :biglmao:

Confusednicker:
ontopofthewest Wrote:Come on Wburg....im pulling for you.. I want a cupcake.. bring us one...!! Well hell why dont you bring us a whole team of the them to bowling green...sure was good last year ..how bout sprinkles.. bring some sprinkles this year , the lil round multicolored ones...:hilarious:

Williamsburg is going to roast your marshmallow if you can even make it to Bowling Green:flame:. You'll likely be on a slow bus back to Mayfield.
Raceland is a class act. Really enjoyed meeting their fans in Williamsburg last year.
64SUR Wrote:That is why I like you Scotty_Bronson...And that is why I'm not doggin any Raceland fans. I remember the Raceland fans that came to Williamsburg. I posted last year raceland had the best fan support of any team Williamsburg played....But for some of these non believer that post and belittled Williamsburg all year that we played cupcakes.Expects us to remind them that we are still playing...And right now the game between Williamsburg and Raceland is 0-0...64SUR Confusedmoke:

Raceland has a great fan base, and arguably one of the best in 1A. They always seem very knowledgable and very respectful in the various times I've been around them or spoke to them. I am not sure his name, but the guy from Raceland in the press box seems to be a really good guy and a class act. The only time I have ever seen otherwise is when they finally started playing Russell again. However, Russell had just as much to do with that as anybody did. After all those years of not playing each other, and players that have been around each other since birth, I'm sure there were a lot of emotions involved. They lost that first one but have won every game since against Russell. I know they stopped playing after 2012, and I heard from someone else they are going to renew playing, and I'm really happy about that. I hope that will always be a game on both schedules.
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is going to roast your marshmallow if you can even make it to Bowling Green:flame:. You'll likely be on a slow bus back to Mayfield.

"Slow bus" or Short bus?"

That's not very nice
E's Army Wrote:Raceland is a class act. Really enjoyed meeting their fans in Williamsburg last year.

I don't recall ever being around better fans. I stood on the Raceland side last year:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is going to roast your marshmallow if you can even make it to Bowling Green:flame:. You'll likely be on a slow bus back to Mayfield.

It's been a long time since the burg has gotten some of what they have been serving all season. Nearly a year, matter of fact. We're coming.
mayfield_9 Wrote:It's been a long time since the burg has gotten some of what they have been serving all season. Nearly a year, matter of fact. We're coming.

are you sure?Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:are you sure?Confusednicker:

42 reasons for Mayfield, 0 for Williamsburg.
I'm pretty sure. This ain't Paintsville vs. Pikeville.
mayfield_9 Wrote:42 reasons for Mayfield, 0 for Williamsburg.
I'm pretty sure. This ain't Paintsville vs. Pikeville.

Williamsburg ain't a cupcake like those two teams :rockon:
mayfield_9 Wrote:It's been a long time since the burg has gotten some of what they have been serving all season. Nearly a year, matter of fact. We're coming.

[Image: http://i2.wp.com/www.brobible.com/wp-con...ze=300,150]
ontopofthewest Wrote:Come on Wburg....im pulling for you.. I want a cupcake.. bring us one...!! Well hell why dont you bring us a whole team of the them to bowling green...sure was good last year ..how bout sprinkles.. bring some sprinkles this year , the lil round multicolored ones...:hilarious:

Well played!
pjdoug Wrote:[Image: http://i2.wp.com/www.brobible.com/wp-con...ze=300,150]

Where's the orange and blue? :Shaking:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg ain't a cupcake like those two teams :rockon:

Yes they are. Just like last year.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Where's the orange and blue? :Shaking:

[Image: http://twcppto.files.wordpress.com/2014/...-fight.gif]
close enough?
Smile
mayfield_9 Wrote:Yes they are. Just like last year.

[Image: http://cache.krop.com/rogervaughn-4f44f6befe8cc1.jpg]
only compared to Mayfield.
I've done told you PJ. Big, bad 2A Mayfield stealing all the milk money from the 1A schools.
mayfield_9 Wrote:I've done told you PJ. Big, bad 2A Mayfield stealing all the milk money from the 1A schools.

I remember you saying that :biggrin:
Mayfield is only 10-9 in State Championship games. We can lose. We know that. Danville, Middesboro, LCA, all put big beat-downs on us.

Our Principal used to tell us every morning: "Be on time. Be prepared. And put forth that effort." We always do.
All the while the RAMS await...[Image: http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/autho...ct-for.jpg]
I know this senior class is hungry to show that this team is without question as good, if not better than last years team. I talked to a few of them recently and they are chomping at the bit for another shot at the Jackets. This Wburg senior class is 3-0 including jr high against us. These seniors will do everythig they can to make it 3-1. This is going to be a great ball game. I just REALLY hope the victor is healthy 100% for the finals. I think both teams have the atheletes and speed upfront to compete with which ever red colored powerhouse comes out of the West.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next