Poll: LJ or KB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
59.46%
Kobe Bryant
40.54%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Kobe Bryant?
The question is which player is better??Ok lebron leads him in points, assists, rebounds...Thats pretty well sums it up i thought...
Kmac and Wildcat had this argument that Kobe was more clutch...Lebron leads in 4th quarter points???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:The question is which player is better??Ok lebron leads him in points, assists, rebounds...Thats pretty well sums it up i thought...
Kmac and Wildcat had this argument that Kobe was more clutch...Lebron leads in 4th quarter points???

So since DURANT averaged more points and more rebounds he is better than Lebron? TYTYTYTYTYTYTY
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So since DURANT averaged more points and more rebounds he is better than Lebron? TYTYTYTYTYTYTY

haha ecactly. Theville really doesnt understand what he is saying. He makes a fool of himself, and contradicts himself a lot. I might start overlooking him.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So since DURANT averaged more points and more rebounds he is better than Lebron? TYTYTYTYTYTYTY

Considering the team he is on he is goingto put them numbers up....I said in another post...Durant and Lebron are on a different level than anyone else...My point was, kobe isnt even the clutches player in the game...I mean Lebron leads him in 4th quarter points..Why take kobe over lebron in the 4th quarter if Lebron scores more in teh 4th...
Lebron is a better scorer, rebounder, and sets his teammates up better than lebron nad in the final minutes he takes over the game...You cant really argue that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:haha ecactly. Theville really doesnt understand what he is saying. He makes a fool of himself, and contradicts himself a lot. I might start overlooking him.

Kobe bryant or Lebron James...Is that not the thread...Durant and lebron i put them on the same level...Kobe, dwade, melo are all behind those two...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Kobe bryant or Lebron James...Is that not the thread...Durant and lebron i put them on the same level...Kobe, dwade, melo are all behind those two...

Yep and next year it will be Lebron andf whoever the real deserving mvp is...
last year it was Lebron and Wade for you...
this year lebron and Durant...
Next year lebron and whoever out plays him all season long...

You change your story every year man...the only constant is your love for lebron... he is NOT on a different level then kobe, melo, wade, or many others man.. get over it.
theVILLE Wrote:Considering the team he is on he is goingto put them numbers up....I said in another post...Durant and Lebron are on a different level than anyone else...My point was, kobe isnt even the clutches player in the game...I mean Lebron leads him in 4th quarter points..Why take kobe over lebron in the 4th quarter if Lebron scores more in teh 4th...
Lebron is a better scorer, rebounder, and sets his teammates up better than lebron nad in the final minutes he takes over the game...You cant really argue that

Explanation for this: LEBRON IS A BALL HOG! And before you even say it I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HIS ASSISTS! I already explained what i think of those as well..
^ I think that's a little harsh on LBJ. What superstar is not a ball-hog down the stretch? Let's face it, MJ won six titles because he dominated the 4th quarter of every game. That's a superstar.
K_Mac Wrote:Explanation for this: LEBRON IS A BALL HOG! And before you even say it I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HIS ASSISTS! I already explained what i think of those as well..

Lebron isnt a ball hog..I mean the only thing constant about you is you hatred for lebron jelously becaus he is better than KOBE! Show me a stat or something that shows KObe is better than Lebron???Its not there...There is nothing to show that kobe is better than lebron...there is a stat that shows Kobe had the supporting cast to win championships...that has nothing to do with Kobe been better player...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Stardust Wrote:^ I think that's a little harsh on LBJ. What superstar is not a ball-hog down the stretch? Let's face it, MJ won six titles because he dominated the 4th quarter of every game. That's a superstar.

The other 3 quarter he passes the ball and gets his team involved...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I do hate Lebron ville, I'm perhaps one of the biggest Lebron haters in the world. However that doesnt cloud my judgement like it does yours. I still admit he is a good player, just not better then Kobe. You put 10 players before Kobe....insane and everyone knows thats wrong. I say Lebron is a ball hog, and I mean it. ESPN announcers for a wide part agree. They said they cant win playing 1 on 5. Some even came out and bluntly said Lebron is a ball hog! Therefore I must be right. Taking every shot down the stretch is what sent them home last year and will do so again this year.
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron isnt a ball hog..I mean the only thing constant about you is you hatred for lebron jelously becaus he is better than KOBE! Show me a stat or something that shows KObe is better than Lebron???Its not there...There is nothing to show that kobe is better than lebron...there is a stat that shows Kobe had the supporting cast to win championships...that has nothing to do with Kobe been better player...

There are zero stats to show Lebron better then Kobe. Can't compare stats from Kobe a few years ago with no team because his stats were better. Cant compare now or early years because Kobe did have a team and didnt have to dominate. So you keep talking stats, stats, stats, stats.....there are NONE either way. Kobe has been there longer so u just cant compare. Perhaps if they entered the league at the same time you could. So there is NOTHING that shows LeBRICK better then KOBE! NOTHING!
K_Mac Wrote:There are zero stats to show Lebron better then Kobe. Can't compare stats from Kobe a few years ago with no team because his stats were better. Cant compare now or early years because Kobe did have a team and didnt have to dominate. So you keep talking stats, stats, stats, stats.....there are NONE either way. Kobe has been there longer so u just cant compare. Perhaps if they entered the league at the same time you could. So there is NOTHING that shows LeBRICK better then KOBE! NOTHING!

Opps I accidentally spelled Lebron wrong in my last line..sorry :eyeroll:
K_Mac Wrote:I do hate Lebron ville, I'm perhaps one of the biggest Lebron haters in the world. However that doesnt cloud my judgement like it does yours. I still admit he is a good player, just not better then Kobe. You put 10 players before Kobe....insane and everyone knows thats wrong. I say Lebron is a ball hog, and I mean it. ESPN announcers for a wide part agree. They said they cant win playing 1 on 5. Some even came out and bluntly said Lebron is a ball hog! Therefore I must be right. Taking every shot down the stretch is what sent them home last year and will do so again this year.

The espn announcers also took Kansas to win it this year, if not them UK..None of them picked duke..so ESPN doesnt know it all neither lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:There are zero stats to show Lebron better then Kobe. Can't compare stats from Kobe a few years ago with no team because his stats were better. Cant compare now or early years because Kobe did have a team and didnt have to dominate. So you keep talking stats, stats, stats, stats.....there are NONE either way. Kobe has been there longer so u just cant compare. Perhaps if they entered the league at the same time you could. So there is NOTHING that shows LeBRICK better then KOBE! NOTHING!

They have somewhat similar teams now...Compare there stats?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^ every superstar wants the ball when the game is on the line. Thats why there superstars.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ every superstar wants the ball when the game is on the line. Thats why there superstars.

Exactly! Lebron does that and you call him a ball hog...So Kobe is supposed to be the most clutch player???How when the game is on the line Lebron avereages more points...I will say a buzzerbeater kobe is good
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
LeBron averaged 3 more ppg and Kobe played with a broke finger the entire year. Wow, impressive, hot d***.
Aslan Wrote:LeBron averaged 3 more ppg and Kobe played with a broke finger the entire year. Wow, impressive, hot d***.

a broke finger? wow thats horrible! I mean when i was in the 8th grade i played with a broke finger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:a broke finger? wow thats horrible! I mean when i was in the 8th grade i played with a broke finger

And u was a superstar that averaged 25+ ppg? Jesus i never knew.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And u was a superstar that averaged 25+ ppg? Jesus i never knew.

about 14 points per game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
How many times are you going to say Lebron averages more in the fourth? No one cares! Kobe is still more clutch!
K_Mac Wrote:How many times are you going to say Lebron averages more in the fourth? No one cares! Kobe is still more clutch!

What makes Kobe more clutch? Kobe actually averages 2 points more in the 4th quarter than Lebron, so theVille is wrong on his stat. But, Lebron shoots 10% better FG% in the 4th.

James has the edge of being younger and a better choice to start a franchise today. He is getting better each year and has not even reached his peak.
Stardust Wrote:What makes Kobe more clutch? Kobe actually averages 2 points more in the 4th quarter than Lebron, so theVille is wrong on his stat. But, Lebron shoots 10% better FG% in the 4th.

James has the edge of being younger and a better choice to start a franchise today. He is getting better each year and has not even reached his peak.

Nope i heard that last night on tv again...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I dont care how good the kid is I could never cheer for him or take him over Kobe until he loses his "im everything" attitude. The team should be everything. Until he has that mind set and says "I want my team to be the best every night" instead of "I want to be the best player on the court every night" he won't win a championship.
K_Mac Wrote:I dont care how good the kid is I could never cheer for him or take him over Kobe until he loses his "im everything" attitude. The team should be everything. Until he has that mind set and says "I want my team to be the best every night" instead of "I want to be the best player on the court every night" he won't win a championship.

What about in his MVP interview...He said this is an individual award but i owe it all to my team...With out them this award wouldnt be possible for me...But WE have a goal that WE are goig to accomplish
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:What about in his MVP interview...He said this is an individual award but i owe it all to my team...With out them this award wouldnt be possible for me...But WE have a goal that WE are goig to accomplish

Lebron is a Media Puppet.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lebron is a Media Puppet.

What is that suppose to mean?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:What is that suppose to mean?

That hes the NBA Toy. For Writers and analyst to write bogus stories about.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:That hes the NBA Toy. For Writers and analyst to write bogus stories about.

Exactly, I seen his interview, he was simply cocky! Which is where i got my line from an earlier post from. I will never cheer for him, period.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next