Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
13.64%
Pikeville
86.36%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Pikeville 11/23
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Hmmmm....I get a 10 yard head start and it’s a deal

You want a 10 yard head start in Noah ?
OldJacket Wrote:11.3 100 m = about a 4.65 forty...
This is not exact but it a pretty close estimate...
But any high school kid running a 11.3 100 is fast enough...

To honest Old jacket, I'm not sure what camp it was, or how they timed it in regards to Cox's 40 time, but I do know Gunnur's 100 time is legit, & Cox & Gunnur are very similar in speed.
Slic Ric Wrote:To honest Old jacket, I'm not sure what camp it was, or how they timed it in regards to Cox's 40 time, but I do know Gunnur's 100 time is legit, & Cox & Gunnur are very similar in speed.
That is a good high school 100 time and any school would love to have kids that fast...But I am always skeptical when I see a sub 4.5 forty time for any kid, they are very rare...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
anotherfootballnut Wrote:You want a 10 yard head start in Noah ?

Yes hahaha
You guys think that’s fast I can put 6 Reese cups away faster than that
RAMDAD50 Wrote:What does the winner get?
Scotty..can I take him ?

He already at the corn dogs before you took your first step RD!!!
Not to brag but I got out of bed, got ready for work and got dressed and 3 kids ready and to school early this morning in under 15 mins. Why is no one talking about that?lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Not to brag but I got out of bed, got ready for work and got dressed and 3 kids ready and to school early this morning in under 15 mins. Why is no one talking about that?lol

Cause nobody was trying to tackle you
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Not to brag but I got out of bed, got ready for work and got dressed and 3 kids ready and to school early this morning in under 15 mins. Why is no one talking about that?lol
Because you’re leaving out to 5 yard flag for false start. Lol
I don’t care how fast Gunnur or Ethan are officially, I’m still faster than that with the Mrs...... 😳
sidelinedoc Wrote:I don’t care how fast Gunnur or Ethan are officially, I’m still faster than that with the Mrs...... 😳

Wow we are getting deep there Doc....hmmm
Maybe your not getting deep idk Hahahah
I say we all meet in the parking lot before the game for Scottie’s favorite adult beverage and corn hole!! Now...I know you boys from Pike County are getting excited but our corn hole is tossing bean bags into a slopped board with a hole in it! Your guys corn hole consists of you and your cousin Murrell! Bahahahahah
Nut..if me and your boy races Doc has to be there cause I’m gonna need help after
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Cause nobody was trying to tackle you

U ain't met my 5 year old daughter!!!
All 3rd, 4th, & 5th round games have 7 man crews.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I say we all meet in the parking lot before the game for Scottie’s favorite adult beverage and corn hole!! Now...I know you boys from Pike County are getting excited but our corn hole is tossing bean bags into a slopped board with a hole in it! Your guys corn hole consists of you and your cousin Murrell! Bahahahahah

Confusednicker:
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Nut..if me and your boy races Doc has to be there cause I’m gonna need help after

Save your energy if corn dogs are involved you ain’t got a shot at ole Noah he’d Have 2 of those bad boys eaten before u crossed the finish line
My plans are to be in attendance for this one unless things change.
Hope to see you all there. I will definitely be in attendance. I’m beginning what has become my sabbatical from this site each year for the (now) 4th year in a row at this time. I will check in and reply to PMs or texts (let me know if you want my number), but won’t be posting til after the game. Partially due to work, but mostly due to spending a little time with family and friends.

To you and yours, I wish the happiest Thanksgiving. Be full with good mirth, good times, and good food. Be thankful we still are playing at what I consider the best time of year. Soak in the memories and talk to y’all soon!
Oh, and before I forget, GO PANTHERS! BEAT RACELAND!
Pikeville 35
Raceland 14
This thread has got boring, PLEASE COME BACK JET. Come on RAMDAD50, NUT and SCOTTY and the rest of the RAM faithful ( and I didn’t forget you DOC) and PANTHER faithful let’s talk football. Personally I think this game is going to be won on the defensive side of the ball (you know the old saying defense wins championships). When Pikeville is playing their game they are hard to move the ball on but the competition hasn’t been good as it’s going to be Friday night. I think the trenches is going to be key which team wants it the most. Pikeville’s defensive line has been pretty good all year with a good rotation of players. Turnovers and penalties will be a key to giving the other team another possession. Going to be a good one and I can’t wait. Really look for this to be another dandy just like last year but hope for different outcome. Well we have waited all year for this now it’s almost here so as always GO PANTHERS!!!

PS: Everyone in case I forget HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Getting ready for practice. We are also preparing for what is starting to seem like an annual event, our community Thanksgiving breakfast with the team, prior to practice tomorrow. I am starting to feel the excitement of Friday Night Lights already!!!
I am also pretty stoked to see the new Pikeville locker room. I have been asked to treat a coach (of another sport) before we get started Friday. I’m sure it’ll make me jealous and want the same type of training room at Raceland.
Unlike most on here I’m thinking it will be a low scoring game , I see all these scores of Raceland getting beat by 20 plus points , something to think about Raceland hasn’t beat by more than 20 in over three years . I think the regular season loss to Paintsville in 2015 is the only one I can remember , other than beechwood in the state championship game last year , they’ve lost 2 games by a combined 13 points this year and have played some really good teams , I just don’t see anyone beating Raceland like that , I do know Raceland can’t get behind big early and try and play catch up all game by throwing it every play . I look for a really great defensive battle and like I said I’ll take coach Lewis over any defensive coach in the state , coach salmoms don’t promote or give Racelands line much credit for anything but they are a solid group that could be the difference

Raceland 20
Pikeville 18
Pikeville avg 48+ ppg and gives up 15ppg

Raceland avg 30+ ppg and gives up 12 ppg

If we can keep it under 30, I like our chances. If not, well........
sidelinedoc Wrote:Pikeville avg 48+ ppg and gives up 15ppg

Raceland avg 30+ ppg and gives up 12 ppg

If we can keep it under 30, I like our chances. If not, well........

I agree if we play a game in the 30’s it’s not gonna end well for the Rams
Sorry Pat it’s hard to talk trash when we are playing this late in the season especially playing Pikeville.I love that we are here again but hate that this Friday will be the end for some of these young men! I have lots of respect for Pikeville and their coaches and players! I believe that it will be a low scoring game like Nut says.Whoever wins I hope they earn it....I hope that both teams show up and play their best.Happy Thanksgiving to all
Ok Raceland and Pikeville posters this has been a respectful thread and it should be because these two teams deserve it. Now a question that is purely opinion if you guys could take away 1 aspect of your opponents game what would it be? I think I would like to shut down Raceland’s running agame and make them have to threw in other words make them have 3rd and10s or longer now like I said this probably won’t happen but just what I think would help Pikeville. The Rams passing game is very good but I think when you know it’s coming gives the other team the edge. Now I know this is a hypothetical and just trying to see some view points that are different than mine and get some respectful talk on this thread but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
My prediction of a Pikeville blowout is due to me thinking Pikeville is just that good and I’m not meaning to discredit what Raceland is as a football team. Pikeville just does so many things well that you can’t take it all away from them. You can’t load the box against Pikeville because they can win the one v one on the outside and you can’t sit back and play coverage because they have a good running game that becomes very good when the QB is involved.

Raceland will have to play a bend but don’t break style and hope they can force some turnovers and FG attempts inside the red zone. Play safe until the 30 yard line and then get aggressive to force Pikeville into much harder 3&4th downs. Find a way to keep it close until the 4th quarter and maybe then some of the pressure shifts to the home team who hasn’t been tested in several weeks. I think Raceland has to score 28 to have any chance.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next