•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
ballstar Wrote:If hudson is 6'5" then Sumner has grown 4 inches since last week and is now 6'4"...... Sumner was only 6' last week which means hudson should b about 6'1" or 6'2" by looking at the picture.

lol thats 6'4 matt slone from knott central beside him bro... Boz still bout 6'1-6'2..hudsons a step behide slone to plus hes slumed over in that pic..trust me kids aslan ant lying kids 6'5
slone and sumner do resemble tho...i can understand the mix up
I know how Chris Hudson ended up at Cordia now. Apparently he went to one of Rod's basketball camps before he got hired at Cordia, I'm guessing.
ballstar Wrote:If hudson is 6'5" then Sumner has grown 4 inches since last week and is now 6'4"...... Sumner was only 6' last week which means hudson should b about 6'1" or 6'2" by looking at the picture.

Well I'm a good 6'3" and he's a few inches taller than me.
I just seen Hudson at the Perry Central football game and he's 6'3" at best... I'm 6'3" and we're just about the same

He just looks taller because he is SOOO thin..... and long looking
ekff Wrote:I just seen Hudson at the Perry Central football game and he's 6'3" at best... I'm 6'3" and we're just about the same

He just looks taller because he is SOOO thin..... and long looking

Not saying I don't believe you, but were about the same height(I might be a tad bit taller), and he had a few inches on me.
6'4" at best.... but I got to talk to him and stuff and I swear he didn't look talker then me... I think because he is so thin he looks taller but you might be right
If Cordia isn't going to be any better than they were last year....why is everyone hating and so worried about the loins?
^We're scurred
Zach Davis didnt play until the championship game! lol did YOU not watch it? he got in the game against pcc got like 6 points and choked in the last 2 minutes.
Each time I see them play the more I get impressed. Cordia will do good things this year. Going to be good seeing Cordia compete with the top of the region again.
WOW!!! how people always hate on the little guy. I have always been told if people are not talking about you, you are not doing something right. Rhodes must be doing a lot right, he has been the talk of eastern KY for the past two months. All the coaches in the region are probably getting together on the weekends to think of how they are going to overcome this little school. If your program is what it should be you would not be worried about a couple of players. If most coaches would worry about coaching what they have instead of what they want they would have a lot more success.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:That 8th grader had something like 15pts and 12 rebounds in the championship game of the district. Don't think Owens would be putting up numbers like that. Besides they play different positions.

Owens is a good shooter and ball handler, like its been said in previous posts, "its all about who yuor daddy works for and how much money you can fork up!"
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:WOW!!! how people always hate on the little guy. I have always been told if people are not talking about you, you are not doing something right. Rhodes must be doing a lot right, he has been the talk of eastern KY for the past two months. All the coaches in the region are probably getting together on the weekends to think of how they are going to overcome this little school. If your program is what it should be you would not be worried about a couple of players. If most coaches would worry about coaching what they have instead of what they want they would have a lot more success.

well put outsidelookingin!:Clap:
Cordia will be just fine, no matter what OrangeandPink says...
Or any other LCC fan for that matter..
Letcher is on the backburner right now and this move puts them even farther back..

Owens going to Cordia makes them head and shoulders better, the kid can play..
Hudson is good, if Rhodes is a good coach he should be able to whip him into shape and have him ready to bang with the big boys of the 14th by season time..
The transfers that came from Houston with Hudson have good handles and are pretty good definsively from what I have also seen. Most of the time (like previously posted) they goof off and you can tell they aren't even trying.. They are still young, but the longer they are at Cordia, the longer they have a chance to bring home a long awaited 14th region title.
MIA30 Wrote:Zach Davis didnt play until the championship game! lol did YOU not watch it? he got in the game against pcc got like 6 points and choked in the last 2 minutes.

Zach played in the first round when Knott took it to HHS
and he had more than 6 pts
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:WOW!!! how people always hate on the little guy. I have always been told if people are not talking about you, you are not doing something right. Rhodes must be doing a lot right, he has been the talk of eastern KY for the past two months. All the coaches in the region are probably getting together on the weekends to think of how they are going to overcome this little school. If your program is what it should be you would not be worried about a couple of players. If most coaches would worry about coaching what they have instead of what they want they would have a lot more success.

It's during the week.
Mondays at 8 PM.
Right before Raw.
zaga_fan Wrote:It's during the week.
Mondays at 8 PM.
Right before Raw.

Yup..
Can also catch them on Thursdays at 7pm EST...
Right before Smackdown..
Ballers Wrote:Yup..
Can also catch them on Thursdays at 7pm EST...
Right before Smackdown..

That's the referee meeting.
When the refs talk about how they can screw Cordia.
zaga_fan Wrote:That's the referee meeting.

only way teams will be able to beat cordia, IMO!
Colley9288 Wrote:I know how Chris Hudson ended up at Cordia now. Apparently he went to one of Rod's basketball camps before he got hired at Cordia, I'm guessing.

is that a fact or what you suspect?
ekff Wrote:6'4" at best.... but I got to talk to him and stuff and I swear he didn't look talker then me... I think because he is so thin he looks taller but you might be right

I talk to him on a daily basis, he never went to the perry football game, and he's not the type to walk up and talk to somebody he doesnt kno.
zaga_fan Wrote:It's during the week.
Mondays at 8 PM.
Right before Raw.

Location is at Gabby's
zaga_fan Wrote:That's the referee meeting.

Location used to be at the B+G downtown. Now it is at the Brown Derby at Lothair.
Ballers Wrote:Cordia will be just fine, no matter what OrangeandPink says...
Or any other LCC fan for that matter..
Letcher is on the backburner right now and this move puts them even farther back..

Owens going to Cordia makes them head and shoulders better, the kid can play..
Hudson is good, if Rhodes is a good coach he should be able to whip him into shape and have him ready to bang with the big boys of the 14th by season time..
The transfers that came from Houston with Hudson have good handles and are pretty good definsively from what I have also seen. Most of the time (like previously posted) they goof off and you can tell they aren't even trying.. They are still young, but the longer they are at Cordia, the longer they have a chance to bring home a long awaited 14th region title.

We shall see ole Bawlless.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:We shall see ole Bawlless.

Ok, OrangenowPinkInside.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:We shall see ole Bawlless.

probably cordias biggest hater.. give it a rest dude. They have their opinions just like u dawg.
Cordia will crawl into the top ten in region this year....
Im sticking with knott, pcc, and buckhorn as my favorites. I really do believe cordia will be much better IF sumner and sumner stay on the team. Heard they are gone now. If so, it will really hurt them. I think they will raise some eyebrows this year for sure.
ballstar Wrote:Im sticking with knott, pcc, and buckhorn as my favorites. I really do believe cordia will be much better IF sumner and sumner stay on the team. Heard they are gone now. If so, it will really hurt them. I think they will raise some eyebrows this year for sure.

cordia will be a top contender unless king, holland, and hatcher goes broke trying to get rhodes out of cordia.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next