•  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:[quote=KentuckyFan35]

no PLAY them! those boys from texas aint that good! just beat them and send um packn their bags! knott co will beat them with no problem id say! and perry will beat them pretty good too! the TEXAS LIONS isn't moven up any where in the 14th region! just a few spots higher than riverside in the state rankings!!!!:Thumbs:

blue sack, do you even understand half of what you read? Geez!
KHSAA12 Wrote:^lol...U was told right anewpat except larry (father of the 2 brother) came and took the job when they come. How ya think they got here?lol...Ole blue sack knott co won't beat anyone with ease just jenkins just like everyone else. Your all-star Davis had a rough time handling Beverly in the region finals last year. Id like to see him guard one of the texas guards with better handles and at least two steps quicker. But im not saying cordia wil beat knott down, but i guarantee the a**whippings their use to giving cordia stops this year. Imo they will split the season series.

Okay.....so my source must be pretty accurate. Then let me tell you this, he also told me that everyone on the Creek is not as happy as you say they are. In fact, a lot of people are not. He said besides the fact that none of the local kids are going to get to play basketball, there is just as big a problem with the kids themselves. He said that they need their mouths washed out with soap and that a lot of the local kids are starting to talk just like them. Apparently, a lot of the parents are having a really big problem with it.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:[quote=ole_blue_sack_15]

blue sack, do you even understand half of what you read? Geez!
sure do! idk what ur haven problems reading but ya dont have to read it homie
[quote=ANEWPAT]Okay.....so my source must be pretty accurate. Then let me tell you this, he also told me that everyone on the Creek is not as happy as you say they are. In fact, a lot of people are not. He said besides the fact that none of the local kids are going to get to play basketball, there is just as big a problem with the kids themselves. He said that they need their mouths washed out with soap and that a lot of the local kids are starting to talk just like them. Apparently, a lot of the parents are having a really big problem with it.[/QUOT

Idk about all that. I talked to teachers down there on a daily basis and they love the transfers. And as far as their mouths needing to be washed, about every kid in this town does bro if your talking about using offensive language. But as far as the community being mad over the boys coming every person i talk to can't wait for ball season to start. The person your getting your info from no offense, probably has a kid over there that can't ball to save his life. That's the only explanation i can think of because everyone at Cordia school loves these kids. But as far as parents with kids that have no talent all i can say is have your kid work his ass off or hand out water. But everyone that actually matters (no offense to your source) on the creek that ive spoken with are more then overwhelmed to have these boys here, along with Owens and Fugate.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:[quote=KentuckyFan35]

no PLAY them! those boys from texas aint that good! just beat them and send um packn their bags! knott co will beat them with no problem id say! and perry will beat them pretty good too! the TEXAS LIONS isn't moven up any where in the 14th region! just a few spots higher than riverside in the state rankings!!!!:Thumbs:

Lmfao are you serious? Letcher beat them by 3 pts in one game last year and Cordia was down bad last year. I know your threatened by these kids transferring here to play ball. Its obvious ALOT of people are threatened and pissed off or they would give these kids a break! This thread has got way out of hand and Mr. Day at Buckhorn knows the talent these kids have, why would he be trying to persuade Hudson to come to buckhorn, because he knows they'll be unbeatable? Tell me that. Cordia may not win region this year, but look at the bigger picture here...everybody loses most of their talent, all Cordia loses is Sumner, which is a lose, but the rest of the team will be returning. Which in my eyes puts them at the top next year! So the thread name is right. Maybe not this year, next year, most definitely!:Thumbs:
whoha Wrote:[quote=ole_blue_sack_15]

Lmfao are you serious? Letcher beat them by 3 pts in one game last year and Cordia was down bad last year. I know your threatened by these kids transferring here to play ball. Its obvious ALOT of people are threatened and pissed off or they would give these kids a break! This thread has got way out of hand and Mr. Day at Buckhorn knows the talent these kids have, why would he be trying to persuade Hudson to come to buckhorn, because he knows they'll be unbeatable? Tell me that. Cordia may not win region this year, but look at the bigger picture here...everybody loses most of their talent, all Cordia loses is Sumner, which is a lose, but the rest of the team will be returning. Which in my eyes puts them at the top next year! So the thread name is right. Maybe not this year, next year, most definitely!:Thumbs:

HERE.........WE...........GO!!!!!!!
Aslan Wrote:Abolish.

come on jkelly, give it a break! We both know that's not going to happen!

no ones threatened by cordia at all!! and L O L at buckhorn being unbeatable if hudson goes there! all i got to say is...
beverly
combs
jaysean paige
huff
cornett
:1:
Aslan Wrote:So Cordia has two guards on their team better than the best guard in the region last year? Cmon, man. Beverly is arguable the best player in the region(unless Jaysean gets eligible).
And yes, he has better handles and would indeed run circles around Cordia's transfers.

better scoring ability, possibly...but better handles and quickness, you obviously haven't seen these kids play, not talking about Hudson. KHSAA12 never said they were better players then Beverly, stated that they were quicker and had better handles then Beverly. For anybody to run circles around these kids, I wouldn't leave it up to Beverly to do so!
whoha Wrote:come on jkelly, give it a break! We both know that's not going to happen!
What about eradicate?

no ones threatened by cordia at all!! and L O L at buckhorn being unbeatable if hudson goes there! all i got to say is...
beverly
combs
jaysean paige
huff
cornett
:1:[/QUOTE]
Hell of a lineup.

whoha Wrote:better scoring ability, possibly...but better handles and quickness, you obviously haven't seen these kids play, not talking about Hudson. KHSAA12 never said they were better players then Beverly, stated that they were quicker and had better handles then Beverly. For anybody to run circles around these kids, I wouldn't leave it up to Beverly to do so!

Played with 'em in a pickup game(I know, you gotta take it with a grain of salt). Obviously I was exaggerating about the run circles part, but I stand by my statement.
Aslan Wrote:So Cordia has two guards on their team better than the best guard in the region last year? Cmon, man. Beverly is arguable the best player in the region(unless Jaysean gets eligible). And yes, he has better handles and would indeed run circles around Cordia's transfers.

^agreed!!!! If they are that good then coach cal will buy a home in eastern ky and live here part time watching these lids play.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:[quote=whoha]
beverly
combs
jaysean paige
huff
cornett
:1:

Days words bruh, not mine. You may want to minus those other four names out, that teams jayseans now homie. He's a senior and looking for a D1 scholarship. Who you think he's looking out for more, the team or himself? I'd love to see what Hatchers going to do with this team. He's a good coach, hopefully he can take them back to state, but the balls going to be in paiges' hands 9 outtve 10 times. If you would've read the rest of my post, I'm not really concerned about this year, because Cordia will be able to contend with the other schools in this up coming season, I'm worried about what kindve bulls*** you haters are going throw up next season when your all stars are gone, in re-building mode, and cordia returns every player except sumner. That's what I'm waiting for. Confusednicker:

Cordia next year will be...:1:

Days words bruh, not mine. You may want to minus those other four names out, that teams jayseans now homie. He's a senior and looking for a D1 scholarship. Who you think he's looking out for more, the team or himself? I'd love to see what Hatchers going to do with this team. He's a good coach, hopefully he can take them back to state, but the balls going to be in paiges' hands 9 outtve 10 times. If you would've read the rest of my post, I'm not really concerned about this year, because Cordia will be able to contend with the other schools in this up coming season, I'm worried about what kindve bulls*** you haters are going throw up next season when your all stars are gone, in re-building mode, and cordia returns every player except sumner. That's what I'm waiting for. Confusednicker:

1. Nobody's hating. Nobody's threatened. This is just a ridiculous amount of transfers for one year. KHSAA has to know something is up. Well probably not, their idiots.
2. Jaysean shot around 60% from the field last year, I'd be perfectly fine with him shooting the ball 9/10 trips down the court.

Last i checked knott has 4 VERY good FRESHMAN, HHS has a great group of sophomores and PCC returns 7 or 8 nice players. Im sure with a couple more additions Cordia will be fine. It will take more than just those 3 to win this region next yr.
ballstar Wrote:^agreed!!!! If they are that good then coach cal will buy a home in eastern ky and live here part time watching these lids play.

Why isnt Coach Cal here watching Beverly and Jaysean bubby if they're that good? You guys make it sound that nobody will beat perry central this year, and that they're players are better in every category. Never once said these kids we're better then Beverly, but in some attributes at ball i think they are. All I'm saying is that Cordia will be able to contend with Perry right along with Knott, Hazard, and Buckhorn. The way your talking, seems to me that perry has five starters going to D1 schools. Yea, they're good, but they CAN be beat. Just like every other team in the region. Yeah, they're tough, but look at what happened to JBS a couple years back when they whooped everyone around here with ease. Beat out first round in district.
whoha Wrote:Why isnt Coach Cal here watching Beverly and Jaysean bubby if they're that good? You guys make it sound that nobody will beat perry central this year, and that they're players are better in every category. Never once said these kids we're better then Beverly, but in some attributes at ball i think they are. All I'm saying is that Cordia will be able to contend with Perry right along with Knott, Hazard, and Buckhorn. The way your talking, seems to me that perry has five starters going to D1 schools. Yea, they're good, but they CAN be beat. Just like every other team in the region. Yeah, they're tough, but look at what happened to JBS a couple years back when they whooped everyone around here with ease. Beat out first round in district.

I definitely don't mean to come off like that. But Perry does have(with Jaysean) clearly the best team. Jaysean is the best talent in the region, Beverly is a top three player, and Cornett is in the top ten. Cordia has one good player and two solid players. They IMO could not come within 20 of PCC.
whoha Wrote:Why isnt Coach Cal here watching Beverly and Jaysean bubby if they're that good? You guys make it sound that nobody will beat perry central this year, and that they're players are better in every category. Never once said these kids we're better then Beverly, but in some attributes at ball i think they are. All I'm saying is that Cordia will be able to contend with Perry right along with Knott, Hazard, and Buckhorn. The way your talking, seems to me that perry has five starters going to D1 schools. Yea, they're good, but they CAN be beat. Just like every other team in the region. Yeah, they're tough, but look at what happened to JBS a couple years back when they whooped everyone around here with ease. Beat out first round in district.

well first of all beverly is in 8th grade, that could have something to do with why coach cal has not came to see him play! im sure he will be at a game or 2 to see jaysean this year! perry could be better this year than last year!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:well first of all beverly is in 8th grade, that could have something to do with why coach cal has not came to see him play! im sure he will be at a game or 2 to see jaysean this year! perry could be better this year than last year!

IMO they'll definitely be better this year.
Aslan Wrote:[quote=whoha]

1. Nobody's hating. Nobody's threatened. This is just a ridiculous amount of transfers for one year. KHSAA has to know something is up. Well probably not, their idiots.
2. Jaysean shot around 60% from the field last year, I'd be perfectly fine with him shooting the ball 9/10 trips down the court.

1. Couldn't tell me you not hating or threatened.
2. Why is everyone bringing up KHSAA? Nothing you say on here will make it any better, at all! They're not going to look on here to see if they can find anything about recruiting, so please give it a rest. Every coach in the state of Kentucky has done it.
3. You've proved my point, let Jaysean get his, shut everybody else down.. exactly another JBS team, without the height of course, which makes them worse!
whoha Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

2. Why is everyone bringing up KHSAA? Nothing you say on here will make it any better, at all! They're not going to look on here to see if they can find anything about recruiting, so please give it a rest. Every coach in the state of Kentucky has done it.
3. You've proved my point, let Jaysean get his, shut everybody else down.. exactly another JBS team, without the height of course, which makes them worse!

lmao if u can shut down the other 4 more power to you! i take it as you hand out water at the games???
whoha Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

1. Promise, not hating or threatened. I just love getting under your alls skin, it's too easy.
2. No shit.
3. I surely did not. You're not shutting down the rest of Perry's lineup. Beverly, Cornett and all of Perrys role players? Not happening. This team is very balanced.
4. What about exterminate?
ballstar Wrote:[quote=whoha]

Last i checked knott has 4 VERY good FRESHMAN, HHS has a great group of sophomores and PCC returns 7 or 8 nice players. Im sure with a couple more additions Cordia will be fine. It will take more than just those 3 to win this region next yr.

Now come on. Say what you want to about this year because every team has talent. But if you honestly say Cordia will not be top of the region next year your just being arrogant. PCC loses Paige after this year with some other starters-big shoes to fill for them next year. KCC has 2 good freshman one very good. But lose alot and with half of their bench transferring schools i don't see them being a factor until Justice becomes a solid pg to lead a team. HHS has decent sophomores,but next year will be a terrible year for the dawgs in my eyes. But like whoha said hes done his research cordia will lose a solid player in Sumner next year but will return everyone else and have the other transfers coming in which is one sophomore one junior. Cordia will be top of the region next year unless some other school brings new players. in.
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=ballstar]

Now come on. Say what you want to about this year because every team has talent. But if you honestly say Cordia will not be top of the region next year your just being arrogant. PCC loses Paige after this year with some other starters-big shoes to fill for them next year. KCC has 2 good freshman one very good. But lose alot and with half of their bench transferring schools i don't see them being a factor until Justice becomes a solid pg to lead a team. HHS has decent sophomores,but next year will be a terrible year for the dawgs in my eyes. But like whoha said hes done his research cordia will lose a solid player in Sumner next year but will return everyone else and have the other transfers coming in which is one sophomore one junior. Cordia will be top of the region next year unless some other school brings new players. in.

IDK about all of that, but to the bolded, you know how often Hazard gets "transfers".
Aslan Wrote:[quote=whoha]

1. Promise, not hating or threatened. I just love getting under your alls skin, it's too easy.
2. No shit.
3. I surely did not. You're not shutting down the rest of Perry's lineup. Beverly, Cornett and all of Perrys role players? Not happening. This team is very balanced.
4. What about exterminate?

Lol if you call the ball being in one players hands 9 out of 10 times a balanced team you know nothing about ball. No offense. I get what whohas saying tho. Not meaning your gonna shut them down. But let jaysean get the ball and face-guard the crap out of everyone else. That takes other players out of the game. This years going to be quit intense, but everyones all ready amped up over what cordia has. your not even thinking bout what their getting. I hope the regions ready.:biggrin:
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

Lol if you call the ball being in one players hands 9 out of 10 times a balanced team you know nothing about ball. No offense. I get what whohas saying tho. Not meaning your gonna shut them down. But let jaysean get the ball and face-guard the crap out of everyone else. That takes other players out of the game. This years going to be quit intense, but everyones all ready amped up over what cordia has. your not even thinking bout what their getting. I hope the regions ready.:biggrin:

Just because you face guard the other players don't mean they're automatically shut down, lol. Especially when you have three very talented offensive players like Perry has.
And Jaysean shooting the ball 9/10 was hypothetical. Obviously he, Beverly, and Cornett will get theirs. Not to mention the host of role players Perry has.
Like I posted earlier, I'm not worried at all, Perry is the clear favorite to repeat barring unforeseen injuries.
LOL @ this garbo
Aslan Wrote:[quote=KHSAA12]

Just because you face guard the other players don't mean they're automatically shut down, lol. Especially when you have three very talented offensive players like Perry has.
And Jaysean shooting the ball 9/10 was hypothetical. Obviously he, Beverly, and Cornett will get theirs. Not to mention the host of role players Perry has.
Like I posted earlier, I'm not worried at all, Perry is the clear favorite to repeat barring unforeseen injuries.

Not happening. I'd put the ball in the hands of my best player also, but for him to get the numbers he needs to go to a d1 school beverly and cornett will have to have less touches. Agreed? And the rest of the team aren't as big as scoring threats so they wouldn't get the ball much anyways. But Jayseans hear for a d1 scholarship anything else is unacceptable to him , IMO. Thats why he's here an't it? Left 11th ranked Jamestown to join the commodores for the school, i doubt it. Just like every other outta state transfer. They come here to up their stats bro. He didn't leave New York cause he had to, its just his best chance to go somewhere better.
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

Not happening. I'd put the ball in the hands of my best player also, but for him to get the numbers he needs to go to a d1 school beverly and cornett will have to have less touches. Agreed? And the rest of the team aren't as big as scoring threats so they wouldn't get the ball much anyways. But Jayseans hear for a d1 scholarship anything else is unacceptable to him , IMO. Thats why he's here an't it? Left 11th ranked Jamestown to join the commodores for the school, i doubt it. Just like every other outta state transfer. They come here to up their stats bro. He didn't leave New York cause he had to, its just his best chance to go somewhere better.

You're forgetting that Alan Hatcher still coaches the mighty Commodores of Perry County Central. Jaysean will learn discipline, teamwork, sportsmanship, and all about the aspects of winning!
Aslan Wrote:[quote=KHSAA12]

You're forgetting that Alan Hatcher still coaches the mighty Commodores of Perry County Central. Jaysean will learn discipline, teamwork, sportsmanship, and all about the aspects of winning!

lmao something that can be taught to a boy bro, Jayseans a man. He knows all, in his mind. What Hatcher says to him is going through one ear and out the other. Whats Hatcher gonna do, bench him. I highly doubt that. But your right Hatcher can teach all of those things but not to a senior that clearly knows he the best around. I really thought u was one of the smarter people on here when it comes to ball. Not to be a smarta** thats really how i felt. But the sooner you learn the better. This is no longer Hatcher's team. Jayseans the best in the region he knows, i know it, you know it. But how Hatcher takes it, only god could tell us that one. But this is my opinion i could be wrong. I just don't see a city boy as good as him listening to every word that Hatcher says like the rest of the team. That's trying to get seen to be recruited into a d1 school. Thats pretty hard sharing the ball with two other players that average most of the teams points.
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next