•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
ANEWPAT Wrote:LOL....They now have 6 recruits who are actually there. Only 5 can start. Now, I could be wrong, but just don't see any of those boys transferring all the way from Texas or Canada unless they have been promised a started position. That takes 4 of them. One of the two boys from KCC is about to get introduced to the bench. If the second exchange student shows up, both boys will be sitting. Wonder if KHSAA12 will be singing a different tune if his little brother ends up riding the pine at Cordia.

Keep the transfers coming. I'd like to see no boy who has ever even heard of Knott Co before this year get a uniform. The Lotts Creek crowd asked for and I hope they get it.

If they continue getting transfers, their enrollment will be so high they will not be eligible to play in the All "A". I also heard they was suppose to get a 6'10 kid from Afghanistan from the Boolshetzu tribe deep in the mountains but he changed his mind. He is a devout follower of the Islamic faith and he was concerned about two things: That there was no Islamic mosques in Eastern Kentucky and if for some reason if he died, they would be unable to find 40 virgins in the Cordia area to take with him to heaven. He stated that his religion wouldn't allow him to compromise and take 40 pill Wh@#$s.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If they continue getting transfers, their enrollment will be so high they will not be eligible to play in the All "A". I also heard they was suppose to get a 6'10 kid from Afghanistan from the Boolshetzu tribe deep in the mountains but he changed his mind. He is a devout follower of the Islamic faith and he was concerned about two things: That there was no Islamic mosques in Eastern Kentucky and if for some reason if he died, they would be unable to find 40 virgins in the Cordia area to take with him to heaven. He stated that his religion wouldn't allow him to compromise and take 40 pill Wh@#$s.

I know you don't like the fact Cordia is getting these new kids, but this was to far man. Kid from Afghanistan..........just to far.

And just so you know, in the past Cordia's enrollment has been huge for that small of a school.

I wish this new boy from Canada the best of luck!!!!!!

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WALL2WALL Wrote:I know you don't like the fact Cordia is getting these new kids, but this was to far man. Kid from Afghanistan..........just to far.

And just so you know, in the past Cordia's enrollment has been huge for that small of a school.

I wish this new boy from Canada the best of luck!!!!!!

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you know what I find the funniest about your reply to Orangenowblue's post? With all the nasty things he said, the only part of it that you took issue with was him saying that you guys would actually get a recruit from Afganistan. Boy, did you even read the rest of that post!!!!!:biglmao:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If they continue getting transfers, their enrollment will be so high they will not be eligible to play in the All "A". I also heard they was suppose to get a 6'10 kid from Afghanistan from the Boolshetzu tribe deep in the mountains but he changed his mind. He is a devout follower of the Islamic faith and he was concerned about two things: That there was no Islamic mosques in Eastern Kentucky and if for some reason if he died, they would be unable to find 40 virgins in the Cordia area to take with him to heaven. He stated that his religion wouldn't allow him to compromise and take 40 pill Wh@#$s.

Thats awesome......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the best one yet...lolololololol.
ANEWPAT Wrote:So you know what I find the funniest about your reply to Orangenowblue's post? With all the nasty things he said, the only part of it that you took issue with was him saying that you guys would actually get a recruit from Afganistan. Boy, did you even read the rest of that post!!!!!:biglmao:

Yep.
Give Wall2Wall a break. He was only addressing the part that wasn't true.
Its actually 72 virgins.............
Alpha_Male Wrote:Its actually 72 virgins.............

LOL. You are correct. That would be more of an impossibility.
Alpha_Male Wrote:Its actually 72 virgins.............

Won't find that around here.lol
king360 Wrote:Won't find that around here.lol

nope lol

There's one in Prestonsburg!
They say these boys from Texas are starting to like it here more. They are making friends with several people and are starting to like it, they still miss their home in Texas but are getting more and more comfortable.
WALL2WALL Wrote:They say these boys from Texas are starting to like it here more. They are making friends with several people and are starting to like it, they still miss their home in Texas but are getting more and more comfortable.
How do you know they are starting to like it better wall2wall? Are you homesick yet?
tommy2 Wrote:How do you know they are starting to like it better wall2wall? Are you homesick yet?

You can just tell by the way they talk, they seem more comfortable than when they first arrived.

And I have no idea what you meant by what's in bold.
That was a pretty stout post OnB.. Didn't think you would stoop that low.
ah boys....
^ONB always lets it go. I think i would like him/her n person.
lmao, this is so hilarious, people from Knott and Letcher getting jealous, man I am loving this!!!!! This thread needs closed seriously, before these idiots make themselves look like even worse fools who don't know nothing about the game of basketball, and who don't have A LIFE other then to make fun or try to make fun of a small school that will compete for regional titles for the next couple of years. Get a LIFE!!!!!
Crazy Horse Wrote:lmao, this is so hilarious, people from Knott and Letcher getting jealous, man I am loving this!!!!! This thread needs closed seriously, before these idiots make themselves look like even worse fools who don't know nothing about the game of basketball, and who don't have A LIFE other then to make fun or try to make fun of a small school that will compete for regional titles for the next couple of years. Get a LIFE!!!!!

I am sorry that you feel that small schools(probably just your school) should be exempt from any type of scrutiny and judgement. When your coaches has went out and recruited players from all over the nation and several countries they are subjecting themselves to controversial comments and even ridicule. Some of my statements have only been jokes as I have also made off the wall statements about Perry Central over the years but their posters seem to handle it very well. I think I have proven that I can dish it out but I can damn sure take it also as you have brow beat Letcher Central and they have done nothing controversial except having an a$$hole like me in their area who likes to give delusional people a hard time every now and then. If you and Cordia are going to run with the big boys, you need to put on your big boy bloomers. I have seen you ridicule and make fun of kids from your own school in the past as well as other schools and you have the audacity to complain about someone else. I think you are the one who needs to get a LIFE. I believe this old fool has been around and knows a lot more about basketball then you might think. If I am bothering you that much, maybe you need to see an Equine Psychologist, Crazy Horse. That being said, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.
ballstar Wrote:^ONB always lets it go. I think i would like him/her n person.

I am much more likeable in person. LOL.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I am sorry that you feel that small schools(probably just your school) should be exempt from any type of scrutiny and judgement. When your coaches has went out and recruited players from all over the nation and several countries they are subjecting themselves to controversial comments and even ridicule. Some of my statements have only been jokes as I have also make off the wall statements about Perry Central over the years but their posters seem to handle it very well. I think I have proven that I can dish it out but I can damn sure take it also as you have brow beat Letcher Central and they have done nothing controversial except having an a$$hole like me in their area who likes to give delusional people a hard time every now and then. If you and Cordia are going to run with the big boys, you need to put on your big boy bloomers. I have seen you ridicule and make fun of kids from your own school in the past as well as other schools and you have the audacity to complain about someone else. I think you are the one who needs to get a LIFE. I believe this old fool has been around and knows a lot more about basketball then you might think.

1. I have never made fun about anyone from my school, PERIOD!!!
2. I will be the first to admit I have had my fair share of ripping on other teams, but never have I went on and on and on about a team, about the same D*** subject over and over and over until my face has turned blue like most of the people have spoken on this thread.
3. I have a life, I am not on here everyday 24/7, like most of you are. I get on here like once a week and sometimes you won't here from me in 2 weeks.I am going to college which msot of you all couldn't even do what I am doing.
4. 90% of the people on here if they was in my shoes would feel the same way, because they would be more then glad to accept these transfers in because there schools have done it in the past.

Cordia will run with the big boys, everyone is fixing to find that out. Because they have the coach who can handle the ridicule, he handled it for 3 years at UK, surely he is going to handle it at Cordia.

If anyone can take it its me, I proved a sh** load of people wrong last year myself, nothing I love more then proving people wrong and I did every time I stepped on the court.

That basketball knowledge wasn't thrown towards you, it was thrown towards one particular person
Crazy Horse Wrote:1. I have never made fun about anyone from my school, PERIOD!!!
2. I will be the first to admit I have had my fair share of ripping on other teams, but never have I went on and on and on about a team, about the same D*** subject over and over and over until my face has turned blue like most of the people have spoken on this thread.
3. I have a life, I am not on here everyday 24/7, like most of you are. I get on here like once a week and sometimes you won't here from me in 2 weeks.I am going to college which msot of you all couldn't even do what I am doing.
4. 90% of the people on here if they was in my shoes would feel the same way, because they would be more then glad to accept these transfers in because there schools have done it in the past.

Cordia will run with the big boys, everyone is fixing to find that out. Because they have the coach who can handle the ridicule, he handled it for 3 years at UK, surely he is going to handle it at Cordia.

If anyone can take it its me, I proved a sh** load of people wrong last year myself, nothing I love more then proving people wrong and I did every time I stepped on the court.

That basketball knowledge wasn't thrown towards you, it was thrown towards one particular person

I'll pay your next semesters tuition for you if you can go back and correct all the punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure issues in this post Mr. College Boy! :biglmao: Normally, stuff like this doesn't bother me because I get typing and leave words and spell things wrong, but you made it an issue by saying we couldn't do what you do. Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one graduated from college and it wasn't Hazard Community College either. :HitWall:
ANEWPAT Wrote:I'll pay your next semesters tuition for you if you can go back and correct all the punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure issues in this post Mr. College Boy! :biglmao: Normally, stuff like this doesn't bother me because I get typing and leave words and spell things wrong, but you made it an issue by saying we couldn't do what you do. Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one graduated from college and it wasn't Hazard Community College either. :HitWall:

:lmao:
Me too, and it was back in the day when you didn't take online classes(which are similar to open book tests).
I love all these threads and the debates on this particular one. Honestly, has anyone ever seen any Cordia thread go on for this long???????

:Wave:
:kneel:

:beavis:
ONB, did u play when they still had a peach basket?? JK,, U said u have all this knowledge of bball, are u a coach?? If not a coach what makes u think u have all this great knowledge of the game.
ballstar Wrote:ONB, did u play when they still had a peach basket?? JK,, U said u have all this knowledge of bball, are u a coach?? If not a coach what makes u think u have all this great knowledge of the game.

Actually the statement I made about knowledge is "that I may know more then he might think". I do not believe he set the bar very high in regards to my knowledge. LOL. I am probably just a few years older then you, if that, and yes I have coached as a head and assistant coach in multiple sports at several different levels over a span of close to 20 years, been a 14th region basketball fan for much longer then that. I have done color commentary on the radio in the past and I have also written for some of the local newspapers. I do not recall promoting or bragging about my knowledge of the game. Just defending it when attacked by psychotic livestock roaming the hills and hollows of Lotts Creek. We didn't have a peach basket when I was in high school but we didn't have a three point line either.
ONB!!! Jk with you. You seem to know alot about the game in the 14th and seem be very well spoken. The thing I cant understand is why u dont just give it up with the recruiting thing. I truly understand that this can really knock local kids out of playing time and to the teams that doesnt have recruits THIS yr its not fair to them. I see all the points u and ANEWPAT are making, I PROMISE I DO!!! But its not changed since the 50s and by the way u talk of ur age u should know that. I know this doesnt make it right but ALL schools do it. If a coach or school member even thinks they have a chance to get a good player for any of their sports programs they are going after them. Im sure that rhodes knew when he came that those kids were coming and im sure he has alot more where they came from. The deal with pcc, all i know is what ive read. Dont know if these ppl writing this stuff is only bitter or just dont want to see the kid get eligible. The days of giving a coach time to build a program through hardwork with the feeder gradeschools have long past us. U know this because the situation in ur backyard. Just let Hammonds not win the region this yr and see what happens. U may have rhodes sitting on that bench in a couple of yrs, LOL. Its the same everywhere for the most part, when now or get fired. I truly think this is why most of this goes!!!!
ballstar Wrote:ONB!!! Jk with you. You seem to know alot about the game in the 14th and seem be very well spoken. The thing I cant understand is why u dont just give it up with the recruiting thing. I truly understand that this can really knock local kids out of playing time and to the teams that doesnt have recruits THIS yr its not fair to them. I see all the points u and ANEWPAT are making, I PROMISE I DO!!! But its not changed since the 50s and by the way u talk of ur age u should know that. I know this doesnt make it right but ALL schools do it. If a coach or school member even thinks they have a chance to get a good player for any of their sports programs they are going after them. Im sure that rhodes knew when he came that those kids were coming and im sure he has alot more where they came from. The deal with pcc, all i know is what ive read. Dont know if these ppl writing this stuff is only bitter or just dont want to see the kid get eligible. The days of giving a coach time to build a program through hardwork with the feeder gradeschools have long past us. U know this because the situation in ur backyard. Just let Hammonds not win the region this yr and see what happens. U may have rhodes sitting on that bench in a couple of yrs, LOL. Its the same everywhere for the most part, when now or get fired. I truly think this is why most of this goes!!!!

I may not agree with every statement but this is a good post. The sad thing about it is that most of it is true.
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next