•  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I may not agree with every statement but this is a good post. The sad thing about it is that most of it is true.

thxs
So Cordia isn't moving to the top of the 14th..
Figured I'd go ahead and point that out.. lol
ballers Wrote:so cordia isn't moving to the top of the 14th..
Figured i'd go ahead and point that out.. Lol

what???
Ballers Wrote:So Cordia isn't moving to the top of the 14th..
Figured I'd go ahead and point that out.. lol

That can't be true. That's impossible!!!!
Aslan Wrote:That can't be true. That's impossible!!!!

Sorry man..
I called Miss Cleo today to double-check, and she has forseen this..
Ballers Wrote:Sorry man..
I called Miss Cleo today to double-check, and she has forseen this..

U need to call her about ur game Ballers. no disrespect but ive seen u play and baller has never been use in the same sentence with u. lol
ballstar Wrote:U need to call her about ur game Ballers. no disrespect but ive seen u play and baller has never been use in the same sentence with u. lol

Hahaha.. That's hilarious.
I'd play you one-on-one any day..
Heck I'd play you when I turned 40 too..

If you are of Cordia Alum, that tells me all I need to know.
Ya know.. Most people know me to be a gambling man..
I'd lay my avatar on the line for a year that says you couldn't beat be one-on-one.. So no clue why you're popping out the mouth like that..
I waS JUST playn. No need to get ur panties in a bunch. I will say this about the one on one game. Aint no way with that lame cross-over and ugly jumper that u will or could ever handle me one on one. By the way, are u a lefty or a righty. cant tell when u shoot.
ballstar Wrote:I waS JUST playn. No need to get ur panties in a bunch. I will say this about the one on one game. Aint no way with that lame cross-over and ugly jumper that u will or could ever handle me one on one. By the way, are u a lefty or a righty. cant tell when u shoot.

LOL. Ok buddy whatever you say..
And if you don't know if I am a lefty or righty - then you have never seen me play.

:truestory:
Yes i have. U and the pigeons need to go back to the roost.
ballstar Wrote:Yes i have. U and the pigeons need to go back to the roost.

1v1..
Time and place..
Pigeon roost tobacco outlet, 12 noon tomorrow. Im being serious here. Im WAY past my prime but i feel real comfortable saying that u couldnt carry my jock-strap.
ballstar Wrote:Pigeon roost tobacco outlet, 12 noon tomorrow. Im being serious here. Im WAY past my prime but i feel real comfortable saying that u couldnt carry my jock-strap.

There is no ball goal there..
Try again..
JK with ya. I have seen u play and u play really hard but ur team really suxs. Not being mean but they do. U may want to pick up some old timers next yr so ur team doesnt look like an anti-smoking ad poster. Would prob help u win some more games too.
ballstar Wrote:JK with ya. I have seen u play and u play really hard but ur team really suxs. Not being mean but they do. U may want to pick up some old timers next yr so ur team doesnt look like an anti-smoking ad poster. Would prob help u win some more games too.

Buddy I try... lol
I know u do. Ive seriously watched u play and u do play hard. U need to upgrade the ppl around u to compete in the dustbowl. Most of those players have or r gonna play college basketball. Even though some r way past there prime they can still get it done with their understanding of the game.
if i get my knee fixed ballers il play on your team next year lol
U have to b in the smokers club to play on his team.
I think MOLLY HATCHET sponsors them....
ballstar Wrote:I think MOLLY HATCHET sponsors them....

L-o-L
I'd be fine if Molly Hatchet sponsored my team
zaga_fan Wrote:L-o-L
I'd be fine if Molly Hatchet sponsored my team

A buddy of mine talks to the lead singer once or twice a week. I sure do miss those great hair bands. I really never knew what Nirvana done to those bands until I watched MTV. They killed the hair bands overnite. Amazes me!!!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If they continue getting transfers, their enrollment will be so high they will not be eligible to play in the All "A". I also heard they was suppose to get a 6'10 kid from Afghanistan from the Boolshetzu tribe deep in the mountains but he changed his mind. He is a devout follower of the Islamic faith and he was concerned about two things: That there was no Islamic mosques in Eastern Kentucky and if for some reason if he died, they would be unable to find 40 virgins in the Cordia area to take with him to heaven. He stated that his religion wouldn't allow him to compromise and take 40 pill Wh@#$s.
You are definitely a true low life that would talk about anybodies daughters like you did, I am sure you are not man enough to say that to the girls at cordia's fathers face to face. That statement OnB is way out of line.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:You are definitely a true low life that would talk about anybodies daughters like you did, I am sure you are not man enough to say that to the girls at cordia's fathers face to face. That statement OnB is way out of line.

If I offended any fathers or anyone else, I apologize. It was only a joke playing off the Islamic religion and modern society and the fact that Cordia has gotten or try to get foreign exchange students from God knows where. Sometimes I am wrong and this is one of them.
ballstar Wrote:A buddy of mine talks to the lead singer once or twice a week. I sure do miss those great hair bands. I really never knew what Nirvana done to those bands until I watched MTV. They killed the hair bands overnite. Amazes me!!!

One of the band members of Molly Hatchet used to be married to gal from Hazard. I believe she has since passed away. I believe her maiden name was Fields.
ballstar just so you know, noone on the team smokes at all.. lol.. not sure if you knew that.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:if i get my knee fixed ballers il play on your team next year lol

Sounds good bro.
Ballers Wrote:Sounds good bro.

:1:
ballstar Wrote:A buddy of mine talks to the lead singer once or twice a week. I sure do miss those great hair bands. I really never knew what Nirvana done to those bands until I watched MTV. They killed the hair bands overnite. Amazes me!!!

Molly Hatchet was never a hair band, pure Southern Rock. They probably never had a video shown on MTV. Their music is as good today as it was 30 years ago.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:One of the band members of Molly Hatchet used to be married to gal from Hazard. I believe she has since passed away. I believe her maiden name was Fields.

Correct!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Molly Hatchet was never a hair band, pure Southern Rock. They probably never had a video shown on MTV. Their music is as good today as it was 30 years ago.

Correct!!
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next