•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
When that lady died they had the funeral at Maggard Brothers and there was quite a few big name musicians there.
The biggest of all of them was Ozzy Osbourne.
I believe she may be interred at Green Acres Cemetary in Whitesburg. Her father, who I believe was a pharmacist in Hazard, came from a well known, affluent family in the Whitesburg/Letcher County area.
Whats the point in the last few post?
MVP2 Wrote:Whats the point in the last few post?

Everyone got detoured by talking about Molly Hatchet.

Something everybody can agree on maybe? Molly Hatchet and their music.
zaga_fan Wrote:When that lady died they had the funeral at Maggard Brothers and there was quite a few big name musicians there.
The biggest of all of them was Ozzy Osbourne.

:hilarious:

this has killed me
WALL2WALL Wrote::hilarious:

this has killed me

....He was really there
Why is that funny?
WALL2WALL Wrote::hilarious:

this has killed me

Not joking....
He was here. I know that for a fact.....

What's wrong, MVP?
Are we flirting with disaster?
zaga_fan Wrote:What's wrong, MVP?
Are we flirting with disaster?

Nah..
He's got the pedal to the floor, his life is running faster..

Im way out of the loop too :Sad04:
Cordia's not winning region this year...
They might be able to contend in a year or two..
Hey ballers, did the canadian kid get eligible at cordia yet?
ballstar Wrote:Hey ballers, did the canadian kid get eligible at cordia yet?

That is the first I have even heard of a Canadian kid being at Cordia..
I have only played with the 3 transfers from Texas..
They have good and bad skills..
I don't know where most of these people get that they can shoot - cause from what I have seen thus far, their shot needs work.

The 2 shorter Texas transfers are quick, can handle a ball, and are ok shooters. The main one that needs to work on their shot IMO is Hudson. He can get up, but if a guy the same size as him drives or attempts to come inside the paint on him he backs down.

It might be where it's just pickup-ball, who knows. But I am not sold on what I have seen so far. I heard they lost Marcus Sumner and if that is true they are going to be missing a BIG piece out of that starting lineup.
zaga_fan Wrote:not joking....

......wow......
Ballers Wrote:That is the first I have even heard of a Canadian kid being at Cordia..
I don't know where most of these people get that they can shoot - cause from what I have seen thus far, their shot needs work.

The 2 shorter Texas transfers are quick, can handle a ball, and are ok shooters. The main one that needs to work on their shot IMO is Hudson. He can get up, but if a guy the same size as him drives or attempts to come inside the paint on him he backs down.

It might be where it's just pickup-ball, who knows. But I am not sold on what I have seen so far. I heard they lost Marcus Sumner and if that is true they are going to be missing a BIG piece out of that starting lineup.

foreign exchange student
[quote=Ballers]That is the first I have even heard of a Canadian kid being at Cordia..

It might be where it's just pickup-ball, who knows. But I am not sold on what I have seen so far. I heard they lost Marcus Sumner and if that is true they are going to be missing a BIG piece out of that starting lineup.[/QU

Sumners still on the team...No canadian isn't eligible yet. If he does get, hes going to be a big contibution to this team. Stands around 6'5-6'6 can shoot and handle. pretty built for his size to. I would give yall some info but don't feel like releasing something thats gonna start an up roar on this thread again. But if he does get ruled eligible(imo, no problem)cordia will handle thier business with alot more ease.
I was told they have one coming, pretty sure my sources are on target. Heard he was about 6'8" but needed some work on his skills. I will talk to my source again and make sure im right.
KHSAA12 Wrote:[quote=Ballers]That is the first I have even heard of a Canadian kid being at Cordia..

It might be where it's just pickup-ball, who knows. But I am not sold on what I have seen so far. I heard they lost Marcus Sumner and if that is true they are going to be missing a BIG piece out of that starting lineup.[/QU

Sumners still on the team...No canadian isn't eligible yet. If he does get, hes going to be a big contibution to this team. Stands around 6'5-6'6 can shoot and handle. pretty built for his size to. I would give yall some info but don't feel like releasing something thats gonna start an up roar on this thread again. But if he does get ruled eligible(imo, no problem)cordia will handle thier business with alot more ease.

I wouldn't tell either.
Losing sumner will really hurt them, i think he will play though. What about the other sumner boy, is he still playing?
ballstar Wrote:Losing sumner will really hurt them, i think he will play though. What about the other sumner boy, is he still playing?

yea hes playin also
ballstar Wrote:Losing sumner will really hurt them, i think he will play though. What about the other sumner boy, is he still playing?

Ricky has told me he will then go right around and tell me he won't....only the good lord above knows if he will play or not.
Ballers Wrote:So Cordia isn't moving to the top of the 14th..
Figured I'd go ahead and point that out.. lol

Guy knows!! Guy knows!!
WALL2WALL Wrote:Ricky has told me he will then go right around and tell me he won't....only the good lord above knows if he will play or not.

lmao..ikr...id asy he'll play tho only reason i think he had any thoughts bout not playing was because he was looking for a job. But i think the kid will play. If he does the lions are gonna have a deep bench.
KHSAA12 Wrote:lmao..ikr...id asy he'll play tho only reason i think he had any thoughts bout not playing was because he was looking for a job. But i think the kid will play. If he does the lions are gonna have a deep bench.

Something they have not had in a long time.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Something they have not had in a long time.

Freal!!!...Man i really can't wait for ball season to start.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Freal!!!...Man i really can't wait for ball season to start.

Great time to be Cordia Alumni!!!!!!!
I just want to see how they do..
I also am hoping they can at least beat Letcher this year (which I think they can )..
Ballers Wrote:I just want to see how they do..
I also am hoping they can at least beat Letcher this year (which I think they can )..

With letcher only beating the lions by 3 last year with what they had. Im have to agree with ya and say they do. Hell they'll probably beat em twice.
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next