•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
KHSAA12 Wrote:Zack Owens, Tyle Fugate from KCC. Jaylyn Williams still attends Carr Creek Elementary but plays jv for the lions(probably dress varsity also). Thats all i know of transfers from surrounding counties on the team.

Those are some good additions..
But I wouldn't expect them to get a lot of playing time..
I spoke with Tyler and he is confident the Lions could beat PCC lol..
Ballers Wrote:Those are some good additions..

they boy obviously needs medication then lol
Ballers Wrote:Those are some good additions..

Yeaaa, I'm have to see my boi edgar perform before I make that prediction. But if jaysean does not get eliglible then lions could beat the commodores. Not sayin it will happen if the two meet in region but they could beat the dores. But if my boi is as good as rhodes says then pcc vs. Chs will be a hell of a game.
I'm not going to put that much stock in this Cordia team like most people are.
They have brung in 3 new players, a possible 4 including the Canadian I'm hearing about..
This team hasn't even played a real game together yet.
PCC has proven they are the real deal last year.
They did lose size with Axle Sizemore and Dillon Cornett, but they still have people that hurt you with Braxton and Dalton. Not to mention Huff is a great role player and a good sized player.

With that said, I think PCC will not only do just fine against the Cordia team if they played.. But I think they beat em'.. By double digits with or without Jaysean.
Ballers Wrote:I'm not going to put that much stock in this Cordia team like most people are.
They have brung in 3 new players, a possible 4 including the Canadian I'm hearing about..
This team hasn't even played a real game together yet.
PCC has proven they are the real deal last year.
They did lose size with Axle Sizemore and Dillon Cornett, but they still have people that hurt you with Braxton and Dalton. Not to mention Huff is a great role player and a good sized player.

With that said, I think PCC will not only do just fine against the Cordia team if they played.. But I think they beat em'.. By double digits with or without Jaysean.

now your maken sense! lolTongueirateSho
Right pcc had proven they was the real deal last year against the teams in the region. This years imo is a lil bit of different story. Yea we will have to see how rhodes coaches and how the team plays together but I think they'll do just fine against everyone in the region including pcc. But like I said ill have to see my boi edgar ball with the team before I make my predictions. But another 6'5 kid use to playin all 5 postions makes me even more excited to see what cordia does. No two big men in this region imo will be able to keep up with him or hudson. That's why I wanna see how hatcher plans to guard both big man for cordia along with all the other coaches in the region.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Right pcc had proven they was the real deal last year against the teams in the region. This years imo is a lil bit of different story. Yea we will have to see how rhodes coaches and how the team plays together but I think they'll do just fine against everyone in the region including pcc. But like I said ill have to see my boi edgar ball with the team before I make my predictions. But another 6'5 kid use to playin all 5 postions makes me even more excited to see what cordia does. No two big men in this region imo will be able to keep up with him or hudson. That's why I wanna see how hatcher plans to guard both big man for cordia along with all the other coaches in the region.

huff or jaysean on hudson!
dalton cornett on the other guy!
:welcome:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:huff or jaysean on hudson!
dalton cornett on the other guy!
:welcome:

Love to see Cornett guard this kid...well least try to run with him
KHSAA12 Wrote:Love to see Cornett guard this kid...well least try to run with him

he can do it! dalton can run the court pretty good!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:he can do it! dalton can run the court pretty good!
Ahh seen cornett run seen this kid run.....no comparison sry. But cornett can play defense in a half court set but imo won't be much of that for Rhodes team.....:Thumbs:
KHSAA12 Wrote:Ahh seen cornett run seen this kid run.....no comparison sry. But cornett can play defense in a half court set but imo won't be much of that for Rhodes team.....:Thumbs:

:okay:

kk, good luck at riverside invitational!:Thumbs:
Lol now now...trust if u seen the candain run the floor you wouldn't be tryin to argue. Like I said cornetts good in a half court defensive wise. Your going on what you've seen cornett do I'm gonna on how I seen cornett run an this kid run that's what I meant by no comparison. But thnks for the support bro.:Thumbs:
QUOTE=KHSAA12;1260003]Lol now now...trust if u seen the candain run the floor you wouldn't be tryin to argue. Like I said cornetts good in a half court defensive wise. Your going on what you've seen cornett do I'm gonna on how I seen cornett run an this kid run that's what I meant by no comparison. But thnks for the support bro.:Thumbs:[/QUOTE]

:relaxing:
KHSAA12 Wrote:Right pcc had proven they was the real deal last year against the teams in the region. This years imo is a lil bit of different story. Yea we will have to see how rhodes coaches and how the team plays together but I think they'll do just fine against everyone in the region including pcc. But like I said ill have to see my boi edgar ball with the team before I make my predictions. But another 6'5 kid use to playin all 5 postions makes me even more excited to see what cordia does. No two big men in this region imo will be able to keep up with him or hudson. That's why I wanna see how hatcher plans to guard both big man for cordia along with all the other coaches in the region.

Hatcher always has a plan. Best defensive coach probably in the state. I've seen PCC play against much more talented teams and come out with the victory.
As for the Perry/Cordia game, I don't know. I'll have to see Cordia play a real game first. Also will have to see Perry play with the addition of Jaysean.
Aslan Wrote:Hatcher always has a plan. Best defensive coach probably in the state. I've seen PCC play against much more talented teams and come out with the victory.
As for the Perry/Cordia game, I don't know. I'll have to see Cordia play a real game first. Also will have to see Perry play with the addition of Jaysean.

That's what I'm sayin. We haven't seen perry play with jaysean or the new lions play at all. Imo by the end of the year cordia will be right there with top teams in the region competeing for the title. But iam still waiting on jayseans eligibility ruling and the canadian arriving at cordia. Cordia gets theirs this weekend unless something has changed.
Perry with Jaysean = overwhelming favorites.
Perry without Jaysean = slight favorites over Buckhorn and Knott. Cordia could be in the mix, but can't put them here until I actually see them play a real game.
Aslan Wrote:Perry with Jaysean = overwhelming favorites.
Perry without Jaysean = slight favorites over Buckhorn and Knott. Cordia could be in the mix, but can't put them here until I actually see them play a real game.

Agreed...your close to the program.without being bias what do think jayseans ruling will be?
KHSAA12 Wrote:Agreed...your close to the program.without being bias what do think jayseans ruling will be?

I'm not sure. It's hard to see him not getting eligible were all these Cordia transfers did. BUT Jayseans school that he left, is obviously not very happy about him leaving, and don't have his best interests in mind. It would be a shame for a kid of his talent not to be able to showcase it, and get a college education.
Yeaa that would be pretty bad for him not to be able to play. I wish the kid the best of luck along with all the new players in the 14th.
From what I hear Jaysean is the total package..
From what I have seen, Hudson needs A LOT of work on his shot.
He can be quick as lightning, but that doesn't mean the ball is going thru the hoop.
Ballers Wrote:From what I hear Jaysean is the total package..
From what I have seen, Hudson needs A LOT of work on his shot.
He can be quick as lightning, but that doesn't mean the ball is going thru the hoop.

well said!
True statement...Hudson does need work with his shot along with other things, but he has 3 more years left in high school basketball under Rhodes which imo he can work the kinks out. But like ive said before there's a lot of truth behind Rhodes. And if thinks this canadian along with the rest of the team can make it to state i'am gonna believe him. No ones seen this canadian play in a real game against this regions best. Who says he can't be as good or better then Jaysean?..i guess we'll see what hes got this weekend down at good ole cordia gym.
KHSAA12 Wrote:True statement...Hudson does need work with his shot along with other things, but he has 3 more years left in high school basketball under Rhodes which imo he can work the kinks out. But like ive said before there's a lot of truth behind Rhodes. And if thinks this canadian along with the rest of the team can make it to state i'am gonna believe him. No ones seen this canadian play in a real game against this regions best. Who says he can't be as good or better then Jaysean?..i guess we'll see what hes got this weekend down at good ole cordia gym.

Jaysean is all over youtube and google dude..
Talking about a Canadian that has no name, where-abouts, stats, etc. Is kinda pointless IMO.

Can't compare them with the "he-said she-said"..
Ballers Wrote:Jaysean is all over youtube and google dude..
Talking about a Canadian that has no name, where-abouts, stats, etc. Is kinda pointless IMO.

Can't compare them with the "he-said she-said"..

good post ole buddy lol
lmao..like i said ill take RHODES word for it. Not some random kid that knows hes comin. Don't think rod would bring this kid and blow him up to ppl close to the ball team juss to hear himself talk or make himself look dumb if the kid was no where near as good as what hes says.
KHSAA12 Wrote:lmao..like i said ill take RHODES word for it. Not some random kid that knows hes comin. Don't think rod would bring this kid and blow him up to ppl close to the ball team juss to hear himself talk or make himself look dumb if the kid was no where near as good as what hes says.

Well Rhodes had better be getting this 6'5 Canadian monster..
The season is right around the corner...
If there was anyone else coming, I'd believe they'd already be there.
Ballers Wrote:Well Rhodes had better be getting this 6'5 Canadian monster..
The season is right around the corner...
If there was anyone else coming, I'd believe they'd already be there.

id say he will get more! its just hard to get up with all of his recruits cause they dont live in the same state or not even in the USA!
Aslan Wrote:Hatcher always has a plan. Best defensive coach probably in the state. I've seen PCC play against much more talented teams and come out with the victory.

You could defiantly argue that, ha has had several games where defensively he has had a great game plan, if these two teams played each other I would be very interested in seeing how Hatcher would approach the game defensively. One person that I would have to put up their is Denny Fugate, last year against LCC he had a great game plan defensively, had a chance to send the game into overtime at the end.

I have to see PCC play with Jaysean and Cordia play with their new additions before I make a final conclusion but either way the 14th region will be very interesting this year and years to come.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote::okay:

kk, good luck at riverside invitational!:Thumbs:

Why you say this I do not know.
Just to let everyone know, was told that Cordia signed a contract to play a game at RUPP. I have no idea who they play, or what time but they will be playing on RUPP. I will defiantly be at the game.

Sounds like Rhodes is trying to make the schedule a tad bit tougher because other than the district games it is pretty weak.
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next