•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
Ballers Wrote:Jaysean is all over youtube and google dude..
Talking about a Canadian that has no name, where-abouts, stats, etc. Is kinda pointless IMO.

Can't compare them with the "he-said she-said"..

Truth

But from the pics and videos that I have seen, the Canadian kid looks like the real deal. He will probably end up being their best transfer.
Ballers Wrote:Well Rhodes had better be getting this 6'5 Canadian monster..
The season is right around the corner...
If there was anyone else coming, I'd believe they'd already be there.

Lmao I've said it twice now...this weekend bro
I heard Dalton Davidson was the star player on the Cordia team this year.
Any truth to that?
KHSAA12 Wrote:Lmao I've said it twice now...this weekend bro

About time, I know I have been waiting for awhile for him to get hear, can't wait to watch the kid play ball.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Truth

But from the pics and videos that I have seen, the Canadian kid looks like the real deal. He will probably end up being their best transfer.
Ohh yea...he'll be the best due to the fact his older and has had more experience on the varsity floor. But with this kid and hudson down low and the rest of the team cordia will do just fine against all teams in region. I rlly think they'll win all a this year in the 14th.
Ballers Wrote:I heard Dalton Davidson was the star player on the Cordia team this year.
Any truth to that?

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Dalton can shoot, but he has got a kid on the way, will have his priorities toward that.

Is he even on the team still?
KHSAA12 Wrote:Ohh yea...he'll be the best due to the fact his older and has had more experience on the varsity floor. But with this kid and hudson down low and the rest of the team cordia will do just fine against all teams in region. I rlly think they'll win all a this year in the 14th.

:1:
WALL2WALL Wrote:Why you say this I do not know.

cause thats about the only tourney cordia will win
Ballers Wrote:I heard Dalton Davidson was the star player on the Cordia team this year.
Any truth to that?

No truth to that what so ever....
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:cause thats about the only tourney cordia will win

please child
WALL2WALL Wrote:please child

child?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:child?

expression
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:cause thats about the only tourney cordia will win

All A
WALL2WALL Wrote:All A

maybe
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:maybe

them or Buckhorn
The Dalton Davidson thing was a joke. I figured you'd get a good laugh out of that lol.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Truth

Post these pics and vids. I wanna see this kid.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Just to let everyone know, was told that Cordia signed a contract to play a game at RUPP. I have no idea who they play, or what time but they will be playing on RUPP. I will defiantly be at the game.

Sounds like Rhodes is trying to make the schedule a tad bit tougher because other than the district games it is pretty weak.

As soon as I found out exactly who they play and what time I will let everyone know.
It's Keem from cordia baby

Just to let y'all know it takes more energy to hate! And all your predictions are useless cause theres a 50/50 chance any team wins any game this season so until the game is over you can't predict the outcome!
KeemWill_0 Wrote:It's Keem from cordia baby

Just to let y'all know it takes more energy to hate! And all your predictions are useless cause theres a 50/50 chance any team wins any game this season so until the game is over you can't predict the outcome!

says it proudly lol

Just like flipping a coin, right?
so i have a 50/50 chance of beating lebron james one on one then right????
I think once the season starts all the joke thrown at Cordia will be over. The Lions have a legitmate shot at the All "A". I wont say anything bout the 14th, I haven't seen the transfer from PCC yet. PCC is the clear favorite but this might be the most competitive 14th tournament in a quite some time.

That's right k will...we know wat y'all got and wat ya got comin. Top contender bro don't let em tell ya no different. Keep puttin em 2 a days in.

Go Lions!!!!!
Who is Keem - that one of the Texas transfers I'm assuming?
Ballers Wrote:Who is Keem - that one of the Texas transfers I'm assuming?

keemba walker!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:keemba walker!

:lolrage:
Ballers Wrote::lolrage:

:truestory: lol
Ballers Wrote:Who is Keem - that one of the Texas transfers I'm assuming?

Yes it is
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next