•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
I personally think it will be KCC will be at the top of the 14 region this year.
KCC BLU3 CR3W Wrote:I personally think it will be KCC will be at the top of the 14 region this year.

that was a waste of a first post!
Corida #1
Kcc wont do as much as expected this year..yeah they have some new players (justice,christian,cornett),but the Coach king only goes 7 deep... I've seen justice play he wants every shot and wants the ball in his hands,but so does zach davis and im sure a senior isnt going to give his last year up to a freshman. cornett is way to soft and christian might be big,but way to slow. When it comes to the word weight room...hall has never heard of it.
ekff Wrote:I talked to Hatcher awhile back and a few of his assistants and they all say Perry is going to play a little faster this year... Hatcher didn't always play slow ball, the guy just does what it takes for his team to win.....

But back to the topic of this thread... Top of the Region

I'd say this is how the preseason top 10 will look:

1- Perry Central
2- Buckhorn
3- Knott Central
4- Hazard
5- Breathitt County
6- Letcher Central
7- Leslie County
8- Cordia
9- Wolfe County
10- Powell County

I know a lot of people are high on Cordia right now but unless they bring some big time help in I see maybe a .500 win season or around 12-15....

Lets not forget Denny Fugate is a pretty good high school basketball coach, and he had a hard time last season with Cordia....
Nobody is going to be ahead of CORDIA this year !*
TexasBoi_4 Wrote:Nobody is going to be ahead of CORDIA this year !*

your insane!
Marcus Sumner and Ricky Sumner have transferred to Perry. Anybody know if they are wanting to try and get eligible to play ball?
Jaysean has one highlight of him doing the same dunk from that alley which is nothing special.
KeemWill_0 Wrote:Jaysean has one highlight of him doing the same dunk from that alley which is nothing special.

i suppose you have a special video out there some where?!?!?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i suppose you have a special video out there some where?!?!?

The Canadian kid has some videos on his facebook, but you can only look at them if you have him added as a friend.
With the transfer coming in..i honestly don't know what to say. Everyone thinks we are just going to be the same ole' Cordia, and lose. That's the past... DONT HATE US...HATE OUR GAME.
MIA30 Wrote:With the transfer coming in..i honestly don't know what to say. Everyone thinks we are just going to be the same ole' Cordia, and lose. That's the past... DONT HATE US...HATE OUR GAME.

I will agree with the fact that Cordia is not the same ole Cordia anymore.
Agreed..Cordia this year has a lot more to work with and the candian is juss gonna make them that much better. I've tlked to this kid a couple times over the past week and seems really excited to come play ball in eky. He gave me a couple of sites to that has him top ranked in calgary and all of canada. And said that st.johns looked at him and one of his friends a little while back. So with this addition to the lions ball team imo they have the talent to compete with any team in this region. IMO this kid and jaysean will be a hell of a match up to watch.
cordia gets more recruits than the army/national guard/marines/coast guard all together! lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:cordia gets more recruits than the army/national guard/marines/coast guard all together! lol

transfers

Confusednicker:
^ That's right...Transfers.:biggrin:
KeemWill_0 Wrote:Jaysean has one highlight of him doing the same dunk from that alley which is nothing special.

A kid getting both his elbows over the rim is nothing special? Alright.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^ That's right...Transfers.:biggrin:

You are not supposed to use the "R" word.:rockon:
You boys are funny over here!...I'm gonna have to check basketball out more often!:Thumbs:....I just looked because I was bored with football during the bye week.:yawn: I don't know the first thing about basketball...thought I'd check up on the experts.:biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:A kid getting both his elbows over the rim is nothing special? Alright.

To us that is really is something. You just have to understand these kids went to schools were something like that video happened every other trip up the floor. But the dunk is pretty nice. Not trying to take anything away from jaysean that's just the reason I think those boys don't think anything of it like others do.
WALL2WALL Wrote:transfers

Confusednicker:

no recruits is the right term
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:no recruits is the right term

For you maybe, just not me.:HitWall:
ah boys...
Irish Wrote:For you maybe, just not me.:HitWall:

:lame:
I can see everyone complaining when we (cordia) whens region. " the only reason they won is because of the transfers." kcc got one from east ridge two from jbs..perry got jaysean.
^Oh, I didn't know Cordia was gonna whens region. Thanks for the update.
There's really no arguing about it..if only you could watch the team practice and see what they can do instead of a couple pick up games. Plus with our 6'4 top rank player from Canada coming in.....yeahhhh.
We"ll just have to see.
They lost a big piece when Sumner left.
MIA30 Wrote:There's really no arguing about it..if only you could watch the team practice and see what they can do instead of a couple pick up games. Plus with our 6'4 top rank player from Canada coming in.....yeahhhh.

they have no good players to practice against so watching them practice is pointless!
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next