•  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Opening season, crowds, officials, opponent, score will be kepted. You are not simply running drills and talking smack anymore. Reality will set in. Rhodes has no high school coaching experience, all of his transfers and young talent 7th, 8th and freshman have no varsity experience. The last time I checked in this game of basketball respect is earned not given.

Couldn't agree more
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:university of the lotts creek!!

Its been university of PCC since their existence.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Its been university of PCC since their existence.

:haters:
we'll see how good they are on Dec. 8th when they play Knott County Central. just looked at Cordia's schedule, (Nothing against them) but are they scared to play good teams like PCC, Hazard, Breathitt County, etc. etc? because there schedule is WEAK! The only good team's they'll play is Knott County Central, North Laurel, Casey County, Letcher Central and University Heights. So how can people say that they should contend for region when they don't play anyone?!?!

Nov 29, 11 South Floyd away 7:30 PM
Dec 5, 11 Jackson City home 7:30 PM
Dec 8, 11 Knott County Central home 7:30 PM
Dec 16, 11 Menifee County away 7:30 PM
Dec 20, 11 Jenkins home 7:30 PM
Dec 21, 11 TBA at Monticello Monticello Holiday All “A” Shootout
Dec 22, 11 TBA at Monticello Monticello Holiday All “A” Shootout
Dec 23, 11 TBA at Monticello Monticello Holiday All “A” Shootout
Dec 26, 11 Augusta at Bracken County 6:30 PM FNB CLASSIC
Dec 27, 11 Casey County at Bracken County 4:45 PM FNB CLASSIC
Dec 28, 11 North Laurel at Bracken County 6:30 PM FNB CLASSIC
Dec 29, 11 TBA at Bracken County FNB CLASSIC
Jan 1, 12 TBA at Rupp Arena Kentucky Showdown
Jan 4, 12 Owsley County home 7:30 PM
Jan 7, 12 Knott County Central away 7:30 PM
Jan 10, 12 East Ridge home 7:30 PM
Jan 13, 12 Powell County home 7:30 PM
Jan 17, 12 TBA 14th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 24, 12 Letcher County Central home 7:30 PM
Jan 26, 12 Owsley County away 7:30 PM
Jan 28, 12 Piarist School away 7:30 PM
Jan 31, 12 Jenkins away 7:30 PM
Feb 3, 12 Letcher County Central away 8:00 PM
Feb 4, 12 University Heights at Riverside Christian Riverside Prep Showcase
Feb 8, 12 South Floyd home 7:30 PM
Feb 13, 12 Piarist School home 6:00 PM
Feb 16, 12 Jackson City away 8:00 PM
Feb 18, 12 Menifee County home 7:30 PM
I made comments on the schedule too but the schedule was made before Rhodes got there and god knows without the tranfers, Cordia would have struggled with this schedule.
^ That is true but they still should have beefed it up some besides of the good teams that's on it.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Its been university of PCC since their existence.

:rockon:

:Thumbs:
Strikeout King Wrote:we'll see how good they are on Dec. 8th when they play Knott County Central. just looked at Cordia's schedule, (Nothing against them) but are they scared to play good teams like PCC, Hazard, Breathitt County, etc. etc? because there schedule is WEAK! The only good team's they'll play is Knott County Central, North Laurel, Casey County, Letcher Central and University Heights. So how can people say that they should contend for region when they don't play anyone?!?!

Shows just how much you know about how high school basketball works. Most of the good teams will not play Cordia because they think they have everything to loss and nothing to gain. ugh!!!! knowledge just seems to escape your posts!!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Shows just how much you know about how high school basketball works. Most of the good teams will not play Cordia because they think they have everything to loss and nothing to gain. ugh!!!! knowledge just seems to escape your posts!!

it's funny that everyone is saying that there gonna win region but yet there schedule is easy why don't they play good teams like Perry Central, Hazard, Breathitt, Estill, Lee, etc. etc. There 14th Region Teams. I'm just curious what makes them better than Perry Central, Knott Central, Letcher, Breathitt and the others?!?! like I said in another thread NO ONE will come within striking distance of Perry Central not with the talent they have and that big new player/transfer they just got from NYC. Again nothing against the Lions but it's really ridiculous when people say there better than PCC, KCC, LCC, Breathitt, Hazard
Strikeout King Wrote:it's funny that everyone is saying that there gonna win region but yet there schedule is easy why don't they play good teams like Perry Central, Hazard, Breathitt, Estill, Lee, etc. etc. There 14th Region Teams. I'm just curious what makes them better than Perry Central, Knott Central, Letcher, Breathitt and the others?!?! like I said in another thread NO ONE will come within striking distance of Perry Central not with the talent they have and that big new player/transfer they just got from NYC

U might wanna read on some other threads, Paige was ruled ineligible. But cordia plays both knott an letcher and match up with buckhorn in all a if buckhorn wins against leslie(which will happen). Like others have said not to many good teams will schedule cordia. Last time they played perry, cordia won in 2008 by like 5 and perrys never tryed scheduling them afterwards, but neither has cordia from what i know. But the schedule before rhodes added different teams was weaker then what you see now. And with East ridge having 2 new canadian players one being 6'8 i dont see them being a push over for any team.
why was he ruled neligible? I didn't see nothing wrong with it, he just moved down here with him mom because she got a job down here.
Zaga posted that it came out he was ineligible to play in ny before he even came down here. And if that's the case an appeal wont even help this kid.
even without him they still won't touch PCC. Not with PCC having Braxon Beverly, Cornett and the other's they return from last year
Strikeout King Wrote:even without him they still won't touch PCC. Not with PCC having Braxon Beverly, Cornett and the other's they return from last year

That maybe true, We'll just have to see. But with new transfers and old pieces on the team coming back to play imo the game could go either way.
I just don't see it but we all have our opinions. I did see where coach Rhodes said he was gonna change some heads here in KY so we will see! If he does and wins Region, I'll be surprised. Anything can happen come tourney time but I'm one of the one's that don't see Cordia beating PCC
Strikeout King Wrote:I just don't see it but we all have our opinions. I did see where coach Rhodes said he was gonna change some heads here in KY so we will see! If he does and wins Region, I'll be surprised. Anything can happen come tourney time but I'm one of the one's that don't see Cordia beating PCC
I think you spend to much time looking up pictures to put with your post than actually watching basketball. Only time will tell, Nobody will touch PCC yea right. I am sure they are getting prepared for an undefeated season in the 14th get real!!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:I think you spend to much time looking up pictures to put with your post than actually watching basketball. Only time will tell, Nobody will touch PCC yea right. I am sure they are getting prepared for an undefeated season in the 14th get real!!

I pay more attention to it then you think. I didn't say that they would have an undefeated season in the 14th Region, I said that with everything PCC returns there the Region Favorites and it's gonna be hard to beat em. Cordia will NOT beat PCC this year, maybe next year but not this year if they do me and a lot of other people will be very surprised.

I think it's funny that everyone thinks that since they got a Former UK Basketball player as there head coach and some transfers that there the states best team and untouchable, I believe Holmes, Lex. Cath, Rowan County, Wayne County, George Rogers Clark, Marshall County, Bullitt East among others will have something to say about that but we'll see how they fare throughout the season
^season opener is about here. Many thoughts and questions about this new cordia team will be answered. To say the least SK I think you will be surprised.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^season opener is about here. Many thoughts and questions about this new cordia team will be answered. To say the least SK I think you will be surprised.

You wont be able to get into Cordias little gym when the season starts..I hope what you were telling me the other day is true
^No lies at o'charleys bro...:Thumbs:
KHSAA12 Wrote:^No lies at o'charleys bro...:Thumbs:

Potato soup!:worthy:
^no lies lol...:worthy:
KHSAA12 Wrote:^no lies lol...:worthy:

:biglmao:
:haters:
Strikeout King Wrote:I pay more attention to it then you think. I didn't say that they would have an undefeated season in the 14th Region, I said that with everything PCC returns there the Region Favorites and it's gonna be hard to beat em. Cordia will NOT beat PCC this year, maybe next year but not this year if they do me and a lot of other people will be very surprised.

I think it's funny that everyone thinks that since they got a Former UK Basketball player as there head coach and some transfers that there the states best team and untouchable, I believe Holmes, Lex. Cath, Rowan County, Wayne County, George Rogers Clark, Marshall County, Bullitt East among others will have something to say about that but we'll see how they fare throughout the season

You are dead on.
But on the fact that Cordia MIGHT beat PCC next year - that in itself is highly unlikely. Beverly has many years still left on the plate. Dalton has another year after this one.
Strikeout King Wrote:we'll see how good they are on Dec. 8th when they play Knott County Central. just looked at Cordia's schedule, (Nothing against them) but are they scared to play good teams like PCC, Hazard, Breathitt County, etc. etc? because there schedule is WEAK! The only good team's they'll play is Knott County Central, North Laurel, Casey County, Letcher Central and University Heights. So how can people say that they should contend for region when they don't play anyone?!?!

Schedule was first put together way before Rodrick Rhodes was a thought of being the coach. He added some games but it was so late that many teams already had games and didn't want to schedule them. Next year when he can get the schedule he wants, then you will be seeing a tough schedule.
hfeuifhdfuedghfyudgbfbuskdbdfdjlyhbcjdhbcydbfcejdhc ydjbcieybdcubc
i mean if cordia is still "cordia" like everyone says this should be a good schedule,right?
LOL..I hope this nonsense dies down once the season starts.
all we can do is wait until the season starts to see how it turns out. Everyone has there opinions, some say they won't hang with the big teams in the 14th Region, other's say they will so let's wait and see, whatever happens happens
  •  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next