•  Previous
  • 31(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
^ Totally agree here. My own opinion is cordia will be right there with the rest of them. I just wish their foreign exchange student would hurry and get here so i could see the complete team.
Are they going to play the Canadian National Anthem at all the home games for Cordia and is the Cordia band going to add the Yellow Rose of Texas to their list of songs to play.
^I know your trying to be a wise guy and all, but Cordia doesn't have a band.
Ballers Wrote:^I know your trying to be a wise guy and all, but Cordia doesn't have a band.

all universitys have bands ballers!
I believe that Cordia's foreign exchange student from Canada ended up at East Ridge High School with new coach Preston Lemaster. Unless there is another #3 player in the nation from Canada,NOT, because he is their practicing right now with them. So maybe Cordia has another one in mind, maybe they can steal away the one that supposed to be coming to Hazard that no one is talking about. HMMMMMM!
Wall4president Wrote:I believe that Cordia's foreign exchange student from Canada ended up at East Ridge High School with new coach Preston Lemaster. Unless there is another #3 player in the nation from Canada,NOT, because he is their practicing right now with them. So maybe Cordia has another one in mind, maybe they can steal away the one that supposed to be coming to Hazard that no one is talking about. HMMMMMM!

I heard Pulaski Southwestern and Coach Steve Wright.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:all universitys have bands ballers!

My bad, I forgot.
Ballers Wrote:My bad, I forgot.

lol its all good buddy!!!!
Wall4president Wrote:I believe that Cordia's foreign exchange student from Canada ended up at East Ridge High School with new coach Preston Lemaster. Unless there is another #3 player in the nation from Canada,NOT, because he is their practicing right now with them. So maybe Cordia has another one in mind, maybe they can steal away the one that supposed to be coming to Hazard that no one is talking about. HMMMMMM!

Tony Wolter and The other Canadian at ER is neither one Cordias Foregin exchange student. The kid that tlks to me and rest of the team has only intentions of playing for Rhodes and Cordia. If Hazard does get one i hope him the best, just like the rest of the transfers here in the 14th
^ We never said the canadian was ranked third in canada. All we said was that we was ranked top 30, and thats all im saying.:biggrin:
Your not getting someone from Canada that is in ESPN's top 100. Don't care what Rhodes is feeding you and the team.
^ Hes ranked top 30 in Canada. Believe me this. He himself stated it on this thread ballers. Keep your eyes open and you may have done found this kid.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Those were the games Cordia got beat by 50 instead of 30!

wontstop#10 Wrote:cordia is winning 14th this year with there 3 texas tansfers and the one from canada theiy will kill it...dont forgot the players already there fromlast season and coach rhodes
GO LIONS

Yeahhhhh ! we winning the 14th region
Cordia#4
I'll believe it when I see it.
Hopefully the paper work gets done soon.
Why in the world would a top 30 player in the nation come to Lotts Creek to play? I just don't understand. But like I said, I will believe that crap when pigs fly.
He would come to Cordia to play for the same reason Paige came to Perry from NY.. It's called false promises...
im with you on this ballers!!!
Ballers Wrote:Why in the world would a top 30 player in the nation come to Lotts Creek to play? I just don't understand. But like I said, I will believe that crap when pigs fly.

It's the nation of Canada, geez!!! They probably have statues of Sheray Thomas.
^No it shows him in ESPN's top 100 in the country, including and upto athletes in Ontario and Quebec.
Ballers Wrote:Why in the world would a top 30 player in the nation come to Lotts Creek to play? I just don't understand. But like I said, I will believe that crap when pigs fly.

Why would any player in any nation no matter what their ranking is come to Cordia and play?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Why would any player in any nation no matter what their ranking is come to Cordia and play?

Because of Rod
zaga_fan Wrote:because of rod

that's what she said!!!!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Why would any player in any nation no matter what their ranking is come to Cordia and play?
Cordia at this point looks a lot more inviting that LCHS. Do you guys even know the exposure a player in the good old USA gets compared to on in Ol Canada.
Ballers Wrote:^No it shows him in ESPN's top 100 in the country, including and upto athletes in Ontario and Quebec.

^lol im just wonderin what kid your lookin at. I didn't even kno u knew this kids name. No offense but I think your well lost when it comes to knowin who corida has coming. Im not givin names but u can find him on nph.com. Thats all the info im givin til he gets here.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Cordia at this point looks a lot more inviting that LCHS. Do you guys even know the exposure a player in the good old USA gets compared to on in Ol Canada.

Yeah, I am sure the most famous place in the USA that is well known by college recruiters is Cordia.
^They wanna play for cordia because of who the coach is. Rhodes has more connections to the next level then any other coach in the region.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^They wanna play for cordia because of who the coach is. Rhodes has more connections to the next level then any other coach in the region.

That may be true but why would a player with that high of a national ranking in Canada would want to come to the 14th region period. There are hundreds of high school coaches and hundreds of schools across the good ole USA who have more connections and receive more exposure then any of the 14th region schools.
^That maybe true also. But honestly with the pull Rhodes has he can get this kid to a good d1 school. I tlked to this kid about daily he said hes only had one look from st. johns and said not many good colleges look for players up there. So he believes rhodes and being in the usa can get him where he needs to be. Say those east ridge players think they can get better looks here also or they wouldn't even be here.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:all universitys have bands ballers!

True!!!!!!!! Perry has one, and Hazard has one.
  •  Previous
  • 31(current)
  • Next