•  Previous
  • 32(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
WALL2WALL Wrote:True!!!!!!!! Perry has one, and Hazard has one.

:Guitar01:Big Grinrums02:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote::Guitar01:Big Grinrums02:

:beavis:
WALL2WALL Wrote::beavis:

:policeman noise complaint gotta keep it down:rules:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote::policeman noise complaint gotta keep it down:rules:

:cop:
WALL2WALL Wrote::cop:

:police:TongueoliceLig
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote::police:TongueoliceLig

:doughnutc
cordia is just garbage!!!
^Don't Hate bro. Its bad for ya.
^ garbage gangster!
Legendary Wrote:cordia is just garbage!!!
At least the lions don't have to smell the toilet bowl all day long, Commode Doors!!! LOL!!!
Legendary Wrote:^ garbage gangster!

^You=Coolest kid on this thread.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^You=Coolest kid on this thread.
no!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:At least the lions don't have to smell the toilet bowl all day long, Commode Doors!!! LOL!!!

^this = coolest kid on this thread!! good joke yaaaaa JACKASS!!!!!!
I heard over the weekend that Cordia will not be getting their Canadian Transfer, something to do with the Knott County Board of Education messed up the paper work. I guess they were jealous that KCC was not getting the 6'8" canadian to go with Justice. Just might have something to do with the fact that Mrs. K the Superintendent is sister-in-law to BB King the head coach at KCC.
Tried to tell KHSAA12 that he wasn't coming - guy won't listen though.
Ballers Wrote:Tried to tell KHSAA12 that he wasn't coming - guy won't listen though.

no one listens to us ballers!!!! lol
Listen, the facts are, if Rhodes wants to build and recruit, he needs to get a college job, where it is legal to recruit. Cmon, 3 from texas, and trying to get more from canada and who knows where.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:I heard over the weekend that Cordia will not be getting their Canadian Transfer, something to do with the Knott County Board of Education messed up the paper work. I guess they were jealous that KCC was not getting the 6'8" canadian to go with Justice. Just might have something to do with the fact that Mrs. K the Superintendent is sister-in-law to BB King the head coach at KCC.

Something has happened with paper work from the board to delay his arrival. He msged me yesturday and called rhodes to see what had happened. He told me rhodes said everythings gonna get lined out and shoukd arrive sometime soon after redoing paperwork. Ballers im pretty sure I told you jaysean would have to appeal. And as far as you knowing if this kid is for sure coming or not, you have no idea imo. If u are sure he isn't coming then u should at least know this kids name lol.
Don't need to know his name to know that someone isn't coming all the way from Canada to play on Lotts Creek in a rusty old gym that is older than me and you combined.
^no 1 thought rhodes would be a coach there either.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:I heard over the weekend that Cordia will not be getting their Canadian Transfer, something to do with the Knott County Board of Education messed up the paper work. I guess they were jealous that KCC was not getting the 6'8" canadian to go with Justice. Just might have something to do with the fact that Mrs. K the Superintendent is sister-in-law to BB King the head coach at KCC.

Aint that a shame Sad
From what I hear they might want to check out East Ridge, they have a new 6'8 Canadian that just arrived. If Justice had known that Canadians was going to move in maybe he would have stayed in Pike County. The grass is always greener on the other side.
:lame:
jackrabbit22 Wrote:speaking of transfers, I heard that Hazard is getting one of the best players in the region from Breathitt Co.

Which kid the Hamilton or noble kid...ain't ganja happen :lmao: :yeah:
Believe me on this I know
KHSAA12 Wrote:^no 1 thought rhodes would be a coach there either.

I heard was he aint going to end up at Cordia. Cordia is to small to get him as a coach. Cordia has to small of a gym. The fact is is that Kim King is trying every way she can to prevent this kid from coming to Cordia, and you know why........cuz she and the rest of Knott county are scared!!!!!!! You can say she is not, but this proves it.

Rhodes will get every thing lined out and the kid will be on Lotts Creek as soon as he can.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I heard was he aint going to end up at Cordia. Cordia is to small to get him as a coach. Cordia has to small of a gym. The fact is is that Kim King is trying every way she can to prevent this kid from coming to Cordia, and you know why........cuz she and the rest of Knott county are scared!!!!!!! You can say she is not, but this proves it.

Rhodes will get every thing lined out and the kid will be on Lotts Creek as soon as he can.

no ones scared
KHSAA12 Wrote:Something has happened with paper work from the board to delay his arrival. He msged me yesturday and called rhodes to see what had happened. He told me rhodes said everythings gonna get lined out and shoukd arrive sometime soon after redoing paperwork. Ballers im pretty sure I told you jaysean would have to appeal. And as far as you knowing if this kid is for sure coming or not, you have no idea imo. If u are sure he isn't coming then u should at least know this kids name lol.

Shouldn't he be talking to school administrators and board personnel first and then after he arrives, start talking to the coach. I do not think the coach is suppose to be involved in the paperwork process.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:no ones scared

Say what you want to about pcc, but after kim king bringing a letter to alice whitaker sayin the three texas transfers were raising hell in school and being able to wlk the halls and get passing grades its irrelevant she and the rest of knott are afraid of cordias ball team. So say what you want to about pcc obs, but knotts scared. Its obvious.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:no ones scared

Ms. King sure sounds scared to me pal.
What is this Ms. King's first name?
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I am sick of hearing about the transfers Cordia has or should be getting. Lets wait and see what they have when the season starts in just a few weeks. I think a lot of this Canadian talk is BS because the Cordia faithful has seen what the Texas kids are and know they can't win region this year with just them so they make up this 6'8'' Canadian kid that is supposedly coming. How many transfers does that make Rhodes now that he has brought in to Cordia, 3 or 4? The KHSAA could have a field day with these recruits he has brought in if they choose to investigate it (which they prob wont because it's Rodrick Rhodes). We will see what you have when the season starts, until then keep talking about your imaginary Canadian friend. :ChairHit:
I have had enough of these folks saying this kid is imaginary. The kid is real. He listed a PG on the website but will have to play the 3 and the 4 at Cordia. His name is Edgar Ndayishimiye.

http://www.northpolehoops.com/index.php?...21bcab5dd4
  •  Previous
  • 32(current)
  • Next