•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombing at Boston Marathon
^ nice quote by shaw...... [YOUTUBE="Try this one"]hQvsf2MUKRQ[/YOUTUBE]

George Bernard Shaw, “ I don’t want to punish anybody, but there are an extraordinary number of people who I might want to kill…I think it would be a good thing to make everybody come before a properly appointed board just as he might come before the income tax commissioner and say every 5 years or every 7 years…just put them there and say , ‘Sir or madam will you be kind enough to justify your existence…if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little bit more then clearly we cannot use the big organization of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive. Because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself.’ :Sad04:
TheRealVille Wrote:No, I meant keep singing your song, being the person you are, and see if you land in any different place than you claim I will be in, hell. If you can get to "heaven", anybody can.

[Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...2529_n.jpg]

I never once said that I think you will be in hell. I said anybody and everybody who winds up there will have to choose that fate over an eternity with God. It's a choice. That's why we are here, to choose for Him through repentance and faith or, by doing it our own way. That's why folks who choose to disregard the authority of God's Holy Word are doomed before they really start. There is only One way. That being to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and bow before Him for mercy.

Paul said "among sinners I am chief", he said this so all men would know they are just as worthy to be redeemed as the next guy. It's all a matter of what you and I are willing to do with Jesus Christ. I don't know what your plan is. I know no man may speak a single word at the Great White Throne Judgment, all who go there are going to listen only, as their judgment is pronounced by God Almighty. Since He knows every last thought of every man who ever lived, knows how many hairs each had at any given time on their head, He knows everything there is to know already. So there will be nothing any man can say to add to God's perfect record of any man's personal life. His motives, his heart, what he really believes.

So, your judging me and comparing yourself to me is a total waste of time. You need to be comparing yourself to the Lord Jesus, do you think in any way you can measure up to Him? Because to live forever you got to make a choice, having your life judged at the GWT, or pleading the blood of
Christ. After all, why would He sacrifice His life on the cross for the sake of all men if by any means some men could make it on their own merit. No, it's by grace and grace alone. That means even a rascal like me can make it. I still call a spade a spade. And I still got some rough edges but, I play for the winning team these days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I never once said that I think you will be in hell. I said anybody and everybody who winds up there will have to choose that fate over an eternity with God. It's a choice. That's why we are here, to choose for Him through repentance and faith or, by doing it our own way. That's why folks who choose to disregard the authority of God's Holy Word are doomed before they really start. There is only One way. That being to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and bow before Him for mercy.

Paul said "among sinners I am chief", he said this so all men would know they are just as worthy to be redeemed as the next guy. It's all a matter of what you and I are willing to do with Jesus Christ. I don't know what your plan is. I know no man may speak a single word at the Great White Throne Judgment, all who go there are going to listen only, as their judgment is pronounced by God Almighty. Since He knows every last thought of every man who ever lived, knows how many hairs each had at any given time on their head, He knows everything there is to know already. So there will be nothing any man can say to add to God's perfect record of any man's personal life. His motives, his heart, what he really believes.

So, your judging me and comparing yourself to me is a total waste of time. You need to be comparing yourself to the Lord Jesus, do you think in any way you can measure up to Him? Because to live forever you got to make a choice, having your life judged at the GWT, or pleading the blood of
Christ. After all, why would He sacrifice His life on the cross for the sake of all men if by any means some men could make it on their own merit. No, it's by grace and grace alone. That means even a rascal like me can make it. I still call a spade a spade. And I still got some rough edges but, I play for the winning team these days.
I'd hate to think that someone like you could make it to heaven. Gandhi had it pretty close, "no one since Christ has been a Christian".
nky Wrote:^ nice quote by shaw...... [YOUTUBE="Try this one"]hQvsf2MUKRQ[/YOUTUBE]

George Bernard Shaw, “ I don’t want to punish anybody, but there are an extraordinary number of people who I might want to kill…I think it would be a good thing to make everybody come before a properly appointed board just as he might come before the income tax commissioner and say every 5 years or every 7 years…just put them there and say , ‘Sir or madam will you be kind enough to justify your existence…if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little bit more then clearly we cannot use the big organization of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive. Because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself.’ :Sad04:

Imagine the consummate liberal having a sig and quoting from a guy who would take no prisoners and preached euthanizing the unproductive in society. That would be like Obama trying to equate himself as a modern day Ronald Reagan, oh yeah, I forgot he tried that didn't he? Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:I'd hate to think that someone like you could make it to heaven.

I know, hatred can and does blind folks to the truth. But, like I said, you need to get your eyes off others and consider your own life. Cause that's what you're gonna answer for, not mine or any other church member you don't approve of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Shaw even called on scientist to develop a new gas to kill many more people including the lower end of the economic scale
TheRealVille Wrote:I'd hate to think that someone like you could make it to heaven. Gandhi had it pretty close, "no one since Christ has been a Christian".

Actually that's a fair representation of the Gospel. Nobody could ever have lived that life other than the Son of God. That's why He offered It as a sacrifice for all men, and that includes you. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"
That's why we call Him Savior. He paid the price for mine and every other man's sin when He died on the cross.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was Christ a Christian?
TheRealThing Wrote:Actually that's a fair representation of the Gospel. Nobody could ever have lived that life other than the Son of God. That's why He offered It as a sacrifice for all men, and that includes you. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"
That's why we call Him Savior. He paid the price for mine and every other man's sin when He died on the cross.
Maybe you should act like you are paid for. Even the Phelps say they are christian.
nky Wrote:Was Christ a Christian?

Christ existed before the world, or man. John 17:24 (KJV)
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Christians are followers of Christ. Trick question?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Not matter how much you fruit loops want me to believe in your christ, it won't happen.
TheRealThing Wrote:Christ existed before the world, or man. John 17:24 (KJV)
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Christians are followers of Christ. Trick question?
Some what since Christ was Jewish
TheRealVille Wrote:Maybe you should act like you are paid for. Even the Phelps say they are christian.

You would never like me. I'm not a candidate to be a RealVille groupie. And, I certainly am not interested in acting in a way you'd approve of. I like the idea that the world is filled with absolutes and that God has created an orderly universe. I don't mind the least bit to submit to Him in the only way that He will accept. All of man's righteousness is as filthy rags in the sight of God.

You want a namby pamby weasel to grovel around and act all meek and timid. Sorry brother that ain't me. But, I am washed in the blood of the Lamb. And, I will give it to you straight. That doesn't suit most folks who reject the idea they must bow before an all powerful God. Therefore, the rationalizations and ultimate personal comparisons abound. I don't judge you or anybody. I judge behavior. God clearly calls out sin for exactly what it is and He even accurately describes the reaction those who reject Him will have toward Christians who call out that sin. I don't have any interest in seeing you all aflame someday in the torment of God's Judgment. I hope you come to a saving knowledge of Him and I hope you accept Him as Savior. It's my job to help direct you and others in the right way but, I am not responsible for the ultimate decision you make. The responsibility for that decision will define you for all eternity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the other guy Wrote:http://www.ibtimes.com/10-boston-maratho...os-1199213
I hope this post right

If you guys could get off of religion for a while check out these pictures
the other guy Wrote:If you guys could get off of religion for a while check out these pictures

This seems to be where every topic ends up...
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Not matter how much you fruit loops want me to believe in your christ, it won't happen.

Why so bitter, TheRealVille? Philosophically you and I are complete opposites. Nonetheless, I wish you well.
the other guy Wrote:If you guys could get off of religion for a while check out these pictures

judgementday Wrote:This seems to be where every topic ends up...

I've always supported both of you guys' posts. Nothing wrong with a touch and go on real truth for a few posts. I saw the pics and they are horrific.

To me gun control and terrorism are good topics to discuss together. At least if one is packing heat and he gets trapped someplace in a soft target scenario, he stands a fighting chance of coming out alive. Obama and the rest of these soft headed dems (like Dianne Feinstein) would round up every one of the guns from legal gun owners, putting them is an undefensible position. I understand a gun would not help if one is too close to a bomb. But, in any of these shootings the dems have been going on about of late, it certainly would be a game changer if the would be victims were armed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Why so bitter, TheRealVille? Philosophically you and I are complete opposites. Nonetheless, I wish you well.
As I do you.
looks like it's hitting the fan overnight
1 Suspect dead the other on the run
The one on the run is only 19.
^Kind of looks like Joe Biden huh?
^^
I'm telling you; two of the funniest men I know!!!
They even act alike.

Wink
This is wild how this is all going down. I woke up a little before 3am, and couldn't go back to sleep, being glued to the TV.
TheRealVille Wrote:This is wild how this is all going down. I woke up a little before 3am, and couldn't go back to sleep, being glued to the TV.

Shocker, they're Muslims. If liberals have their way Guantanamo Bay will be the new Ellis Island.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chris Mathews was hoping so much for the bombers to be tea party guys. but to everyone's amazement they are_______________
I don't read or listen to Chris Matthews and made that choice a long time ago.
TheRealThing Wrote:Shocker, they're Muslims. If liberals have their way Guantanamo Bay will be the new Ellis Island.
I don't think anybody really thought otherwise. Your point?
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't think anybody really thought otherwise. Your point?

Oh yes they did. The left wingers were literally hopeful this could be laid at the feet of one of more of those dastardly right wing extremists. To them, we are a brotherhood of man and it's just a matter of reaching out with enough sincerity. They would loved to see a caucasian responsible so they could continue to make that case.

My point? We have imported terror to our shores. America's soft target rich environment are the stuff of dreams for Jihad. A cursory touch-n-go through the history of these guys linage depicts a multi-thousand year history of Jihad. Whether that be in the middle east or in the United States. They are never going to be socially or spiritually incorporated into our way of life. Sowing the seeds of freedom within the Arab world, although very much worth our while will never be sufficient to carry the day.

They will never stop living for the sake of Jihad because they believe they are supposed to by force help issue in the Caliphate. You're not going to change them, and you're not going to buy them. Oh, they'll take the money but, they will buy weapons to kill you with it. The bomb brothers were given money and accolades by the community and ultimately this nation. What did they do? Bomb the Boston Marathon of course. I predict we all will pay the price for the la-la's naiveties. This kind of thing is not over by any means, and still as we speak, the turnstiles spin at blurring speeds with the flood of immigrants coming here for who knows what. The immigration authority needs to learn how to say no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Shocker, they're Muslims. If liberals have their way Guantanamo Bay will be the new Ellis Island.

Tim McVey wasn't a muslim....I don't think anyone knew for sure until they caught up with these two...

However, I do agree that immigration should quit allowing these types to come over here to get an education and then turn around and commit a devastating crime as this.
judgementday Wrote:Tim McVey wasn't a muslim....I don't think anyone knew for sure until they caught up with these two...

However, I do agree that immigration should quit allowing these types to come over here to get an education and then turn around and commit a devastating crime as this.
That was my first thought, radical islamists, or radical McVeigh type people.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next