•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump = Dick Nixon
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:By the way, TRT, make sure and wash Bob's backside in that warm shower.

It's sad and frustrating when no one is on your side, isn't it Geraldo?
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmmm, when I think of "justice for all", I think of 4 dead Americans in Benghazi and Hillary Clinton walking free.....Something just aint passing the smell test here.

How 'bout you?

OOH OOH, I know this one. Sombrero thinks of sex and skin color. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Seems to me, the grand jury subpoenas being issued has agitated President Trump, which is neither funny, nor promising.

How come you are not mentioning that the guy who was loved by the democrats (Rod Rosenstein) and received a 94-6 confirmation vote 2 weeks ago, is the guy who recommended that Comey be fired?

How come, Geraldo?
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmmm, when I think of "justice for all", I think of 4 dead Americans in Benghazi and Hillary Clinton walking free.....Something just aint passing the smell test here.

How 'bout you?

Who fired the investigator on that? Wait, nobody got fired.
Bob Seger Wrote:It's sad thing when no one is on your side, isn't it Geraldo?

You guys are the ones who think wrong and right is determined by a show of hands.
The Urban Sombrero;2056237[B Wrote:]"Um, Bill Clinton asked Nixon for advice."[/B]

Yes, yes, this equates to a sitting President firing the FBI Director investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. You guys don't pass the laughable test, let alone the smell test. Ya stank!! Get out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...world.html
TheRealThing Wrote:OOH OOH, I know this one. Sombrero thinks of sex and skin color. :biggrin:

Sheesh, that's sick...I know when I envision Hillary Clinton, sex is the very last thing that comes to my mind.:yikes:
Bob Seger Wrote:How come you are not mentioning that the guy who was loved by the democrats (Rod Rosenstein) and received a 94-6 confirmation vote 2 weeks ago, is the guy who recommended that Comey be fired?

How come, Geraldo?

What does a 94-6 vote have to do with it? Shall we have another vote? Pretext, misdirection, "fluffery," and puffery. Cover up.
TheRealThing Wrote:OOH OOH, I know this one. Sombrero thinks of sex and skin color. :biggrin:

You guys are warm showering. Interesting take.
Bob Seger Wrote:Sheesh, that's sick...I know when I envision Hillary Clinton, sex is the very last thing that comes to my mind.:yikes:

Agreed, though, again, not particularly classy
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You guys are the ones who think wrong and right is determined by a show of hands.

Nope, it by what one earns, good or bad, based on job performance.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Agreed, though, again, not particularly classy

"Classy" and "Hillary Clinton" don't mix....So I'm good.
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...world.html

And? Trump's being Nixonian has to do with obstruction of justice, namely firing the man who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Richard Nixon was a smart man, very smart, and his work in China is worth studying. However, Nixon was also paranoid and a control freak and orchestrated an imperial Presidency, which, ultimately, led to his political demise on the grandest scale.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What does a 94-6 vote have to do with it? Shall we have another vote? Pretext, misdirection, "fluffery," and puffery. Cover up.

It speaks volumes...You are trying to pin it all on Trump..

A member in good standing with the "Obama Gang" is the one precipitating the action..

Democrats have been calling for Comey's head for months. Now after it happens, look how you are acting?
Bob Seger Wrote:"Classy" and "Hillary Clinton" don't mix....So I'm good.

Judging a woman including sex appeal or lack thereof? Bob, Bob, Bob, you are tail-grabbing Trump, aren't you?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And? Trump's being Nixonian has to do with obstruction of justice, namely firing the man who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Richard Nixon was a smart man, very smart, and his work in China is worth studying. However, Nixon was also paranoid and a control freak and orchestrated an imperial Presidency, which, ultimately, led to his political demise on the grandest scale.

You know, I know, and everyone else knows that Comey was a cluster *@#&...Trump did what democrats have been calling for, for months.
Bob Seger Wrote:It speaks volumes...You are trying to pin it all on Trump..

A member in good standing with the "Obama Gang" is the one precipitating the action..

Democrats have been calling for Comey's head for months. Now after it happens, look how you are acting?

Again, at no time did I "call for Comey's head." Context, friendos, context. President Trump did not fire Comey because he was unfair and mean to Hillary. That's patently ridiculous.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Judging a woman including sex appeal or lack thereof? Bob, Bob, Bob, you are tail-grabbing Trump, aren't you?

Naw, it's simple, I have eyes and a stomach Geraldo.
Bob Seger Wrote:You know, I know, and everyone else knows that Comey was a cluster *@#&...Trump did what democrats have been calling for, for months.

You know, I wouldn't use that phrase. I thought Director Comey got caught up in the lights a bit, made a few mistakes, but at no time did I advocate for his dismissal. President Trump fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. Pretext, misdirection, "fluffery," and puffery don't change that.
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, it's simple, I have eyes and a stomach Geraldo.

And such a fine sense of style and grace
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Again, at no time did I "call for Comey's head." Context, friendos, context. President Trump did not fire Comey because he was unfair and mean to Hillary. That's patently ridiculous.

STOP RIGHT THERE!!

Harry Reid, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and the rest of the katzenjammer kids were all calling for his head.

Throw the media in there with them too.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And such a fine sense of style and grace

I try. Thanks.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You know, I wouldn't use that phrase. I thought Director Comey got caught up in the lights a bit, made a few mistakes, but at no time did I advocate for his dismissal. President Trump fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. Pretext, misdirection, "fluffery," and puffery don't change that.

It rightfully applies.
Bob Seger Wrote:It rightfully applies.

I wouldn't use that phrase, nor, apparently, would a vast majority of his colleagues.
Bob Seger Wrote:STOP RIGHT THERE!!

Harry Reid, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and the rest of the katzenjammer kids were all calling for his head.

Throw the media in there with them too.

Timing, context: as the grand jury issues subpoenas, as Comey asked for more resources: Politicians have the strongest survival instinct in the wild. Bill Clinton lied, lied, lied until he couldn't, then he hedged, hedged, hedged. Democrats aren't virtuous while Republicans are cads. They are all, mostly, political animals. Most of us, I think, are driven by issues, and then migrate toward the candidate. It's not that we think the candidate is some god. President Trump was wrong to fire Comey at this time, at this point. Very wrong. Nixonian wrong.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I wouldn't use that phrase, nor, apparently, would a vast majority of his colleagues.

No, I'm sure you wouldn't now...I'm also sure you were thinking the very same thing since the last week of October thru up until yesterday when your plan of action had to make a 360.

I have heard many many accounts of how the FBI's own thought of him in that exact context.

So again, I'm good.
Bob Seger Wrote:No, I'm sure you wouldn't now...I'm also sure you were thinking that very same thing since the last week of October thru up until yesterday when your plan of action had to make a 360.

I have heard many many accounts of how the FBI's own thought of him in that exact context.

So again, I'm good.

In October, I thought Comey should have also talked about the issues with Russian hacking and the Trump campaign, along with reopening Hillary investigation, or waited until after election, but I could also see, from his point of view, that he wanted to assure the public about the unbiased nature of FBI. Hillary made some mistakes. That's not Comey's fault.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Who fired the investigator on that? Wait, nobody got fired.

That's exactly right...Comey made himself the prosecutor when all he was was the investigator..He overstepped his authority.

He should have been fired on the spot by Obama at that moment.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In October, I thought Comey should have also talked about the issues with Russian hacking and the Trump campaign, along with reopening Hillary investigation, or waited until after election, but I could also see, from his point of view, that he wanted to assure the public about the unbiased nature of FBI. Hillary made some mistakes. That's not Comey's fault.

The FBI doesn't do psychiatric work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In October, I thought Comey should have also talked about the issues with Russian hacking and the Trump campaign, along with reopening Hillary investigation, or waited until after election, but I could also see, from his point of view, that he wanted to assure the public about the unbiased nature of FBI. Hillary made some mistakes. That's not Comey's fault.

He lost that confidence during the whole Benghazi/deleted email/ Bill & Loretta rendezvous circus.

He was laughable from that point on, evidenced at last weeks hearings.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next