Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(03-31-2021, 08:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 03:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys are literally insane.  Not to mention racist AF. You think black people are too dumb to know when election day is or where their polling place is, too dumb to get a drink of water or fix themselves a sandwich, too dumb to get a gov't ID, and on and on. Pitiful sheep. Show up on election day with your ID, even a caveman can do it. Or show ID to get your absentee ballot. I literally can't think of anything easier to do in this world than vote, except maybe brainwash you ultra-liberal goofballs.

"Republicans aren't trying to make it hard to vote, they're trying to make it hard to cheat."
I good portion of black folks stand in a voting line 10 to 20 times longer than yours.  

another time you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
When are you bringing vector back online? You two remind me of the old Patty Duke show. Two cousins, identical cousins...  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-01-2021, 10:24 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 03:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys are literally insane.  Not to mention racist AF. You think black people are too dumb to know when election day is or where their polling place is, too dumb to get a drink of water or fix themselves a sandwich, too dumb to get a gov't ID, and on and on. Pitiful sheep. Show up on election day with your ID, even a caveman can do it. Or show ID to get your absentee ballot. I literally can't think of anything easier to do in this world than vote, except maybe brainwash you ultra-liberal goofballs.

"Republicans aren't trying to make it hard to vote, they're trying to make it hard to cheat."
I good portion of black folks stand in a voting line 10 to 20 times longer than yours.  

When are you bringing vector back online? You two remind me of the old Patty Duke show. Two cousins, identical cousins...  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I'm Back Quooter
(04-01-2021, 11:31 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 10:24 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I'm Back Quooter
Welcome back, vector/Cardfan1. I hope that you had a nice romantic getaway. 
[Video: ]
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
43m
Look at all these “racist” countries who require voter ID.

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1378...02/photo/1
^^^The American left will not stop until their voters are the most brainwashed people on Earth. Almost there!
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
One way to know your country has no functioning press is that public figures can make literally any claim about a topic (Georgia voting laws, for example) and depend on their supporters never finding out they lied.

In such a world, telling the truth is irrational.
https://twitter.com/EricDJuly/status/137...7438935043

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Eric July
@EricDJuly
Still waiting for a real example of voter suppression existing in Georgia. They just repeat the same nonsense they heard from so and so, without looking to see if what they're saying is true.

We break it down fully in the video here:
Right here is the problem

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-g...SKBN2BO50P

The state legislatures can take over the election if they don't like the results
^^^Democrats have total control over them in places like Atlanta, Philly, and many many other places. Republicans aren't even allowed to be close enough to observe...

Very simple to me. I don't want either side to be in control. 50/50 everywhere and 50/50 at every single table at the polling place. This is how it was always intended to be before Dems in big cities hijacked it...A Republican state is not going to let a 90% Dem urban area have the ability to swing their state with shenanigans (cheating) any longer.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h
Every poll in the country has over 70% support for voter ID.

It’s time to stop listening, or caring, about the loudmouth, crybaby opinions of the other less than 30%.
Catturd ™ Retweeted
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
·
5h
Democrats want to ban photo ID so they can cheat.
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile
·
2h
Democrats sole message right now is telling their voters they are too stupid to get a free government ID.
(04-04-2021, 07:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Democrats have total control over them in places like Atlanta, Philly, and many many other places. Republicans aren't even allowed to be close enough to observe...

Very simple to me. I don't want either side to be in control. 50/50 everywhere and 50/50 at every single table at the polling place. This is how it was always intended to be before Dems in big cities hijacked it...A Republican state is not going to let a 90% Dem urban area have the ability to swing their state with shenanigans (cheating) any longer.

^^ You're not going to get a legitimate response from them on this Jet. Contradicts their willful ignorance and makes too much sense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-05-2021, 11:02 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 07:45 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Democrats have total control over them in places like Atlanta, Philly, and many many other places. Republicans aren't even allowed to be close enough to observe...

^^ You're not going to get a legitimate response from them on this Jet. Contradicts their willful ignorance and makes too much sense.
What is there to respond to ?
The SOS said it was a fair and honest election.

Republicans didn't like the results so they are going to try and keep the vote down or maybe over turn it
^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(04-05-2021, 02:08 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then why did they change ?
If Dear Leader had won would Georgia kept it the way it was ?
What's there reason ?
^^ Their reason? Duh! If they'd found something to substantiate the claim that voter fraud occurred a lot of election employees would be in serious trouble. Those same people BTW, are still in the public employ with a lot to lose, and bosses over the Georgia elections investigation. Therefore, since Dems now run everything on the Hill and they've made it abundantly clear there is no will in DC to get to the truth. That being the case there is no reason for Georgia election officials to actually investigate.

I mean, all they've been asked to do is look for the evidence (fat) to fry their own hides in. How diligent to that end do you think they're really going to be?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-05-2021, 09:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Their reason? Duh!  If they'd found something to substantiate the claim that voter fraud occurred  a lot of election employees would be in serious trouble. Those same people BTW, are still in the public employ with a lot to lose, and bosses over the Georgia elections investigation. Therefore, since Dems now run everything on the Hill and they've made it abundantly clear there is no will in DC to get to the truth. That being the case there is no reason for Georgia election officials to actually investigate.

I mean, all they've been asked to do is look for the evidence (fat)  to fry their own hides in. How diligent to that end do you think they're really going to be?
if ?

[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(03-31-2021, 10:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

You typed 2 lines that are false and/or ignorant about 20 different ways. That's an amazing feat.

1. You have no idea where or when I vote or how long I have to stand in line, but

2. Black people standing in line 10-20 times longer than me is outrageous on its face. Most people would offer some proof of such a made up statement but of course not you.

3. Early voting went on in Fulton Co GA for 3 WEEKS before election day, MORNING, NOON and NIGHT, 7 DAYS A WEEK, ALL OVER THE COUNTY.

Look here  https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/news/2020...l-election

4. If you missed the boat on that, you had plenty of time in advance to get an absentee ballot an drop it in any of these drop boxes all over the county:

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/pol...01233bde61

5. Then if you still missed out on both of those options that went on 24-7 FOR WEEKS and have to vote on election day, don't be surprised if there are long lines. And if you forget to eat before you go to the polling place, you might want to take a bottle of water and a bologna sandwich with you. You can't always expect some stranger to keep you fed when you get hungry or bring you water when you're thirsty. And don't whine that mean Republicans are keeping you from voting, only very very stupid people believe they can be stopped from voting.

that’s nice

you listed the Covid changes for the 2020 election that allowed easier voting for all citizens.

The same changes GOP legislatures across the nation are tightening down on because their guy didn’t win.  

why go backwards?  Why have less access to voting?
(04-06-2021, 11:27 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 10:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

You typed 2 lines that are false and/or ignorant about 20 different ways. That's an amazing feat.

1. You have no idea where or when I vote or how long I have to stand in line, but

2. Black people standing in line 10-20 times longer than me is outrageous on its face. Most people would offer some proof of such a made up statement but of course not you.

3. Early voting went on in Fulton Co GA for 3 WEEKS before election day, MORNING, NOON and NIGHT, 7 DAYS A WEEK, ALL OVER THE COUNTY.

Look here  https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/news/2020...l-election

4. If you missed the boat on that, you had plenty of time in advance to get an absentee ballot an drop it in any of these drop boxes all over the county:

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/pol...01233bde61

5. Then if you still missed out on both of those options that went on 24-7 FOR WEEKS and have to vote on election day, don't be surprised if there are long lines. And if you forget to eat before you go to the polling place, you might want to take a bottle of water and a bologna sandwich with you. You can't always expect some stranger to keep you fed when you get hungry or bring you water when you're thirsty. And don't whine that mean Republicans are keeping you from voting, only very very stupid people believe they can be stopped from voting.

that’s nice

you listed the Covid changes for the 2020 election that allowed easier voting for all citizens.

The same changes GOP legislatures across the nation are tightening down on because their guy didn’t win.  

why go backwards?  Why have less access to voting?
Because they didn't like the results it's not rocket science
But the biggest problem is the state legislature can step in and take over the election
  • Cardfan1
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/...index.html

Georgia's GOP lieutenant governor says Giuliani's false fraud claims helped lead to restrictive voting law

"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said on CNN's "New Day." "I went back over the weekend to really look at where this really started to gain momentum in the legislature, and it was when Rudy Giuliani showed up in a couple of committee rooms and spent hours spreading misinformation and sowing doubt across, you know, hours of testimony."
(04-06-2021, 09:07 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 09:35 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Their reason? Duh!  If they'd found something to substantiate the claim that voter fraud occurred  a lot of election employees would be in serious trouble. Those same people BTW, are still in the public employ with a lot to lose, and bosses over the Georgia elections investigation. Therefore, since Dems now run everything on the Hill and they've made it abundantly clear there is no will in DC to get to the truth. That being the case there is no reason for Georgia election officials to actually investigate.

I mean, all they've been asked to do is look for the evidence (fat)  to fry their own hides in. How diligent to that end do you think they're really going to be?
if ?

Let me boil it down for you. The same people over the election were over the wink,wink, voter fraud investigation. Clear enough for you now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-08-2021, 02:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/...index.html

Georgia's GOP lieutenant governor says Giuliani's false fraud claims helped lead to restrictive voting law

"This is really the fallout from the 10 weeks of misinformation that flew in from former President Donald Trump," Georgia Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said on CNN's "New Day." "I went back over the weekend to really look at where this really started to gain momentum in the legislature, and it was when Rudy Giuliani showed up in a couple of committee rooms and spent hours spreading misinformation and sowing doubt across, you know, hours of testimony."

Hilarious. Leading from behind Obama calls it. That's where the shallow and intellectually uninvested 'D' handle pullers, having been duly manipulated by their DNC handlers, imagine themselves to be out in front on the issues of political correctness. And after all one would not need a doctorate to repeat talking points, right? But that's why it always seems like Nancy and Chuck talk like their from Mars of something when answering questions or making a political statement. They are in fact not talking to most people, they are talking to the #vectors and Outsiders-of-reality. But then vector and corps hop on their keyboards and try to play junkyard dog where it's safe, on the internet. It ain't workin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-08-2021, 03:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 02:39 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/politics/...index.html

Hilarious. Leading from behind Obama calls it. That's where the shallow and intellectually uninvested 'D' handle pullers, having been duly manipulated by their DNC handlers, imagine themselves to be out in front on the issues of political correctness. And after all one would not need a doctorate to repeat talking points, right? But that's why it always seems like Nancy and Chuck talk like their from Mars of something when answering questions or making a political statement. They are in fact not talking to most people, they are talking to the #vectors and Outsiders-of-reality. But then vector and corps hop on their keyboards and try to play junkyard dog where it's safe, on the internet. It ain't workin.

The Lt. Governor who made this statement is a Republican.  He apparently has a conscious and just didn't drink the Trump Kool-aid like you members of the Cult.
(04-08-2021, 03:24 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 09:07 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

if ?

Let me boil it down for you. The same people over the election were over the wink,wink, voter fraud investigation. Clear enough for you now?
So you are in on the Big Lie wink wink
Better check them boxes Dear Leader will be upset at you

(04-08-2021, 05:47 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

The Lt. Governor who made this statement is a Republican.  He apparently has a conscious and just didn't drink the Trump Kool-aid like you members of the Cult.
They are just box checkers
Seen where Ky signed there election bill to make it easier for people to vote

Once again you are wrong they are talking to 81 million voters you just make sure you keep checking them boxes or Dear Leader will get upset at you 
And by the way it did work who's in the White House ?
After you claimed Dear Leader would serve 8 years and Pence another 8 years Damm wrong again

Yeah and the Georgia AG is a Republican too. Both of them denied any sort of voter fraud had occurred long before any sort of investigation was conducted. How does one speak categorically about fraud without looking into the matter? And for the record if you've read my posts and could put one toe over your absurd party line for half a second, you could see I'm not a die-hard party homer like you are. Rats come in all stripes and I've always said people ought to vet every candidate as thoroughly as possible. Mitt Romney is usually on the Democrat side of things too, as was John McCain and as are Susan Collins and Lisa Murkykowski. Paul Ryan (the forgotten leader of the Trump resistance for the Republicans) did everything he could to derail the Trump Presidency, Mitt wasn't appreciably better, and Lindsay Graham has had his moments as well.

The Dems hated George W, and then Obama did everything except crucify him publicly for the entirety of his 8 years, but now you guys quote him like a prophet because of his lenient stand on border issues. Now you're throwing the Georgia Lt Gov at us because he stonewalled a credible investigation and pronounced the election squeaky clean.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-08-2021, 05:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Once again you are wrong they are talking to 81 million voters you just make sure you keep checking them boxes or Dear Leader will get upset at you 
After you claimed Dear Leader would serve 8 years and Pence another 8 years Damm wrong again

Maybe. But if you take out the dead and the brain dead, we're down to normal numbers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-09-2021, 12:19 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Yeah and the Georgia AG is a Republican too. Both of them denied any sort of voter fraud had occurred long before any sort of investigation was conducted. How does one speak categorically about fraud without looking into the matter?  And for the record if you've read my posts and could put one toe over your absurd party line for half a second, you could see I'm not a die-hard party homer like you are. Rats come in all stripes and I've always said people ought to vet every candidate as thoroughly as possible. Mitt Romney is usually on the Democrat side of things too, as was John McCain and as are Susan Collins and Lisa Murkykowski. Paul Ryan (the forgotten leader of the Trump resistance for the Republicans) did everything he could to derail the Trump Presidency, Mitt wasn't appreciably better, and Lindsay Graham has had his moments as well.

The Dems hated George W, and then Obama did everything except crucify him publicly for the entirety of his 8 years, but now you guys quote him like a prophet because of his lenient stand on border issues. Now you're throwing the Georgia Lt Gov at us because he stonewalled a credible investigation and pronounced the election squeaky clean.
And once again you are backing the Big Lie without NO PROOF
Georgia recounted there ballots not once not 2 times but in FACT 3 times and NO FRAUD 
And Georgia historic FIRST statewide audit that the election was HONEST

And once again you are claiming the Big Lie

What you are really doing is making it normal for the LOSER to not except the election results and that is not good but you don't care as long as your Dear Leader wins

Georgia reaffirms Biden's victory for 3rd time after recount, dealing major blow to Trump's attempt to overturn the results - CNNPolitics

Historic First Statewide Audit Of Paper Ballots Upholds Result Of Presidential Race | Elections (ga.gov)

(04-09-2021, 12:31 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 05:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Once again you are wrong they are talking to 81 million voters you just make sure you keep checking them boxes or Dear Leader will get upset at you 

Maybe. But if you take out the dead and the brain dead, we're down to normal numbers.
And once again you are wrong the brain dead is your party just look at the last 4 years and the results
  • Cardfan1

Yeah and the Georgia AG is a Republican too. Both of them denied any sort of voter fraud had occurred long before any sort of investigation was conducted. How does one speak categorically about fraud without looking into the matter?  And for the record if you've read my posts and could put one toe over your absurd party line for half a second, you could see I'm not a die-hard party homer like you are. Rats come in all stripes and I've always said people ought to vet every candidate as thoroughly as possible. Mitt Romney is usually on the Democrat side of things too, as was John McCain and as are Susan Collins and Lisa Murkykowski. Paul Ryan (the forgotten leader of the Trump resistance for the Republicans) did everything he could to derail the Trump Presidency, Mitt wasn't appreciably better, and Lindsay Graham has had his moments as well.

You are either badly mistaken or just lying again.  In the last few elections I have voted for Bush W twice, Obama once and zero times for the Clintons or Trump.  I vote for who I believe will be the best leader for the country, regardless of party.  How many times  have you crossed party lines?  I have no idea why so many of what I consider to be good, decent people would believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, let alone believing everything that does.
(04-09-2021, 03:13 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

You are either badly mistaken or just lying again.  In the last few elections I have voted for Bush W twice, Obama once and zero times for the Clintons or Trump.  I vote for who I believe will be the best leader for the country, regardless of party.  How many times  have you crossed party lines?  I have no idea why so many of what I consider to be good, decent people would believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, let alone believing everything that does.
TRT is a box checker consumed the Kool Aid 
Let's see Dear Leader and his sheep have made it normal to withhold foreign aid so they will investigate there political opponent
Made it normal not to accept the results of a fair and honest election
Made it normal to try a coup