Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 2022
(06-08-2022, 12:04 AM)fansville Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 11:15 PM)pjdoug Wrote: North is a big, weak school that doesn't know how to play football Smile

I don’t know a lot about Whitley but all of the trash talking about North Laurel got me looking. It seems judging by last season, your comment is a better description for Whitley Co than North Laurel.

Seriously though, Whitley had just 2 wins against opponents from the bottom of their classes who had a combined record of 3-18. What is going to be so much better this year about Whitley? Did they get transfers or have some homegrown talent explosion? I’m being for real with that question because on paper it would make sense that North Laurel wins at least twice as many games this season as Whitley.
I'm probably never gonna stop trask talking North Laurel. Whitley County is way down, and mediocre at best. Look at their overall series with the Mighty Jaguars. lol... Whitley County has a long way to go, but they have a freshman running back that might make some noise.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
(06-08-2022, 11:04 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 12:04 AM)fansville Wrote:
(06-07-2022, 11:15 PM)pjdoug Wrote: North is a big, weak school that doesn't know how to play football Smile

I don’t know a lot about Whitley but all of the trash talking about North Laurel got me looking. It seems judging by last season, your comment is a better description for Whitley Co than North Laurel.

Seriously though, Whitley had just 2 wins against opponents from the bottom of their classes who had a combined record of 3-18. What is going to be so much better this year about Whitley? Did they get transfers or have some homegrown talent explosion? I’m being for real with that question because on paper it would make sense that North Laurel wins at least twice as many games this season as Whitley.
I'm probably never gonna stop trask talking North Laurel. Whitley County is way down, and mediocre at best. Look at their overall series with the Mighty Jaguars. lol... Whitley County has a long way to go, but they have a freshman running back that might make some noise.
Rumor is freshman maybe going to Williamsburg.  I’m working on it. Lol!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(06-07-2022, 05:33 PM)Fan of many Wrote: I was actually wondering if they would play in the new cycle of the next two years. I’m not sure many teams have schedules set already for the next cycle.

Id like to see it but who knows what’s going on, it would be a big gate for either team imo been a while since N/L and Corbin played, like a said before I’ve heard Chappel is open to the idea but I’ve not heard anything other than that.
I think it would be a good gate and close game. North will be very good next year and maybe even better this year. Lots of new kids have moved in to go along with the kids that are back from last year. May compete for district title.
(06-15-2022, 07:31 PM)Fan of many Wrote: I think it would be a good gate and close game. North will be very good next year and maybe even better this year. Lots of new kids have moved in to go along with the kids that are back from last year. May compete for district title.

No offense but I’ve heard all this before, imo, and as much as I like Coach Chappel, you got to start being competitive and winning some games against the Pulaski Co schools before you can start predicting being competitive for the district title…Not saying it can’t happen but the administration down that way always seems to have a knack for fouling things up too, one of the things Corbins current admin has in common…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
(06-15-2022, 07:31 PM)Fan of many Wrote: I think it would be a good gate and close game. North will be very good next year and maybe even better this year. Lots of new kids have moved in to go along with the kids that are back from last year. May compete for district title.
Corbin would run the score up on them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(06-17-2022, 12:05 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
Corbin would run the score up on them.

I was trying to give them a little bit of motivation…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • pjdoug