•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Coach at Pikeville High School?
TRAIN85 Wrote:You mean to tell me that Coach Hager is in front of the preposition! That is a crazy place for him to be. LOL
Haha quote of the day.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:You are correct...I think they(the administration) wants to see what kind of response they get statewide.

Rumor: There have already been approximately 15 potential candidates.
I heard that there had been 20 apply for the job by the end of last week.
Rumor: Coach Allen Paintsville's old coach applied
Phoenix Panther Wrote:Rumor: Coach Allen Paintsville's old coach applied

I would rather die then even have the stinch from his resume stinking up the halls of PHS. I think he will be quickly saddened to find out how fast he would be dismissed from consideration.
Train 85
funny lol
I don't care where he is (in front or behind a preposition) just as long as he stays he at Sheldon Clark
I heard Copley applied. IMO this would be a good hire. He is a defensive coach but he is the best strength coach I have ever seen when it comes to high school. Only one name comes to mind as an OC if Copley got the job. Personally I think it would be a great hire.
Redneck Wrote:I heard Copley applied. IMO this would be a good hire. He is a defensive coach but he is the best strength coach I have ever seen when it comes to high school. Only one name comes to mind as an OC if Copley got the job. Personally I think it would be a great hire.

Are insinuating that it will be Williams?
stripminer Wrote:Are insinuating that it will be Williams?

The mad flip-flopper? No way! If this happens I am going to move to Williamson and start rooting for Belfry.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I dont know if hed come here or not. Hes built a great program over in Inez. IMO the only place hed leave there for is Belfry whenever Haywood decides to step down.

Matney will be the next coach at Belfry.
stripminer Wrote:Are insinuating that it will be Williams?

I'm not insinuatin anything. Chuke is just the only person that comes to mind. Copley started his coachin career under Chuke, went to Bourbon with him, went to Paintsville with him. IDK, Copley may not even get an OC if he gets the job, he may do it himself, he knows every position on the field when it comes to runnin the veer.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Matney will be the next coach at Belfry.

No he won't...
Does anyone know who has officially applied at this point :confused:
jetpilot Wrote:The mad flip-flopper? No way! If this happens I am going to move to Williamson and start rooting for Belfry.

Why? Chuke knows his ****, he runs a better offense than Jackson did.
Redneck Wrote:No he won't...

If he wants the job....it is his
Redneck Wrote:I heard Copley applied. IMO this would be a good hire. He is a defensive coach but he is the best strength coach I have ever seen when it comes to high school. Only one name comes to mind as an OC if Copley got the job. Personally I think it would be a great hire.

Disagree.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:If he wants the job....it is his

Alot of people outside of Belfry seem to think that, but those who are close to the program (which I am not, but I talk to one of the assistant coaches all the time) will tell you that Matney has no chance of bein the next head coach.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Disagree.

Disagree on which part?
All i know is this thread isn't about Belfry's new coach...It's about Pikeville's....so there is no use in even talkin about it
Redneck Wrote:I'm not insinuatin anything. Chuke is just the only person that comes to mind. Copley started his coachin career under Chuke, went to Bourbon with him, went to Paintsville with him. IDK, Copley may not even get an OC if he gets the job, he may do it himself, he knows every position on the field when it comes to runnin the veer.
Here's a bold prediction:
There is no way, let me repeat, NO WAY Chuke Williams will ever coach at Pikeville.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Here's a bold prediction:
There is no way, let me repeat, NO WAY Chuke Williams will ever coach at Pikeville.

Why is it that you believe that? I believe that Chuke is a great coach with a vast knowledge of the belly and veer offense. I believe that he would be a nice asset to the offensive staff. On the other hand I don't know what his relationship with Mr. Mayo and Mr. green is. Others may know but not I........
Capt. DH Wrote:Why is it that you believe that? I believe that Chuke is a great coach with a vast knowledge of the belly and veer offense. I believe that he would be a nice asset to the offensive staff. On the other hand I don't know what his relationship with Mr. Mayo and Mr. green is. Others may know but not I........
Just a prediction, I don't know his relationship with Mayo or Green either, Just a prediction.

BTW, I am not saying he is not a good coach.
So what are the big names that have applied for this job.
kysportsguru Wrote:So what are the big names that have applied for this job.

I think they would have been discussed already if anyone knew.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Redneck Wrote:Disagree on which part?

I do not think Copley would be a great hire.

I feel Pikeville could do much better.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:I do not think Copley would be a great hire.

I feel Pikeville could do much better.
Ok thats your opinion and I respect it. But may I ask why?
Some people may notpost everything they know!
Elwayfan Wrote:Some people may notpost everything they know!

Agreed.

But everyone keep in mind, there is no need to re-discuss any names that have already been discussed here.

For that, those new to the discussion can read over the 9 pages of this thread. We don't need another 9 pages stating the same thing over and over again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Here's a bold prediction:

??? I never said Chuke would be coachin at Pikeville. I was simply sayin that his name is the only one that comes to mind as an OC if Copley got the job. I also said Copley may not even get an OC cause he could do it himself.
I can't believe how quiet it has been on here lately. Everybody must have gotten everythiing out in the first 9 pages. With the 20 reported applicants, who knows any that have for sure put in? Or do we even know?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ok thats your opinion and I respect it. But may I ask why?

There are more experienced coaches out there.

Now whether they apply or not is yet to be seen.

Either way lets hope Pikeville hires the best candidate that applies.

Pikeville should not settle for anything but the best.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next