Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK/Bama Updates
Stardust Wrote:Nice dunk by Orton, beautiful feed

Steve Nash?
Stardust Wrote:What a sick move by Wall. Bama is still making this interesting
That they are. I'm glad we're turning up the heat though. I wish we could pull out a lead of ten or so for a little bit of a cushion. This is making kind of nervous.
^ I think Bama will scrap to the end and never give up.
We just seen how important wall is to this team!
Colonel Kill Wrote:If they don't like what is going on here in this thread then they shouldn't be on it. Turn on a radio, watch tv or keep up with the game another way. I think it's all good. you give the updates and we also discuss the game as it is going on. keep up the good work.
Thanks!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We just seen how important wall is to this team!

Wall is showing why everyone wanted him
Like the commentators said earlier, Bama has played some close game throughout the season, but they really haven't been able to pull out the wins. You're completely right Colonel. I think this could be a close one to the end.
Bledsoe and Wall are FAST!
Bledsoe with a nice drive. We get the steal and Wall with an awesome dunk!! Bama hits a 3 and ends our run. We have a 55-47 lead now. 9:31 left
Idk. Kentucky has that look in their eye. May get ugly in the next few minutes.
I think the D has shown up and our speed may just be the end of Bama. Doesn't look like they can keep up.
UK 25 SEC titles, next closest SIX by Bama!! Wow
THose rims are like ROCKS
Bama is NOT going away
or a 6-0 run
Uk 55-51
They just showed some highlights of the 2004 SEC championship. Man, I can't believe that's the last time we've won it. Anybody else think Bledsoe looks a lot like Azubuike?

Bama drives and scores again. They're sticking around. Wall tried to connect with Cousins on the oop but it doesn't work. Alabama scores again. Score is now 55-51 with 8:37 to go. Cal takes a timeout.
Stardust. You going to the nit this yeaR? lol Smile
Bama has to control tempo to stay close.
Uk with a jumper inside the 3 line. We're up 57-51 with 7:56 to go. Bama draws the foul.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Stardust. You going to the nit this yeaR? lol Smile

If so i could recommend some good seats from last year lol!
Cousins with only 2 points. Wow. I'm glad Bledsoe and Wall showed up to play today.
Bama at the free throw line and misses both. Wall brings the ball up the floor taking his time. Bledsoe shoots the 3 and gets his own rebound. PPat is fouled under the basket. Hines fouls out of the game.
Nice effort by Wall, bu very dangerous
Patterson connects on both. Score is now 59-51 UK. Glad Wall is ok after that dive on the floor.
wildcatk23 Wrote:stardust. You going to the nit this year? Lol Smile

why?
The tide is hanging around. 59-53 UK lead. 6:40 left in the game.
Finally Cousins scores from the Paint
Cousins finally gets a shot to fall. Tries to take another charge, but it doesn't work this time. Looked like a close call to me.
Stardust Wrote:why?

I was just looking at your teams. I know ur not a unc fan. it was just funny.