• 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
haha u all r hilarious...
i never even heard of it before until i heard about it on here...lol
You would love playing pickleball. Especially against some of the gunslingers here. I must open all games to our Brothers and Sisters on BGR with a warm welcome.
Ive never heard of pickleball....
wat is pickleball?
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:Doc I thought I would check and see if Big Nose kate was taking care of you. I must add that in all appreciated words You without a doubt took one for the team. I was sure that Curly Bill in his fixation of the time became quite worried about your misfortune. Did it occur to you Doc that Curly Bill has only won a single game in the entire time he has been playing. You must venture into the realm of possibilities to adopt a new partner. I only play and for sure my partner also, play for the exercise and relaxation however it seems that CB and his kickstand partner Liberty are in it for the trash talking aspect of it. I must say that I find this appaling as does my partner. Johnny Ringo is not allowed out to play so you are getting down to who shows up. Sad, Very sad.

Wel Wyatt you know what type woman BNKathy was and is she is providing services elsewhere to any who offer to buy her time, far to many I am sure. This meal ticket shall not be punched again.
I fear that I shall have to endure this pain with just a warm bottle of Jim Beam to cure my aches.
I am sure that I shall find a partner one day worthy of my effort.
You kill me Doc. Leave it to you to make me laugh.
It was just too close to let lay.

It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds, she may have been the antichrist.

A trip to Wise took care my ills.
As I thought it would. I hope that the Golden Girls have enough courage to show up tomorrow.
Well Doc I'm gld to see that your on the mend, I shall be there tommorrow to show my loyalty to you for causing you to take a CS forfeit the other day. I'm feeling a tad under the weather myself but I cannot let that stop me. I was up at Boot Hill early this morning and saw a disturbing sight, Wyatt had left his gun laying out in the corrall. I am a worthy partner Doc, I always give 110% no matter what, let's show those guys tommorrow that they should never mess with the likes of Doc Holliday and Johnny Ringo.
Wyatt, I think you are sadly mistaken about a couple things. The first thing you are bad wrong about the number of notches that Curley Bill has notched on his handle. You got the number one stuck in your head because you can't get that one bad beat out of your mind. The one that caused you to walk off kicking cans and talking to yourself. I will agree with one thing though, you do need the exercise and relaxation. No check that I will agree with you on a couple things. I dont blame you for sticking right by your partners side because he has been carrying you all along. Doc you gave it 110%. Hope you get to feeling better and hope to see you at the showdown. I heard that Liberty might be back for the showdown. Wyatt your day is comming soon.
Why Johnny Ringo!!!! I am afraid the gun of mine did not get you but instead the little Pistolero did you in on the new card table. I may have to split you and Doc up tomorrow as there could be a new cowboy in town.
I do not care one way or the other, I shall do my best to be prepared no matter what the circumstances.
Where are all the Sunday Pickleballers?? Is someone afraid??? Thats what I thought. Just give me a time and I will give you a dose.
what
Curly Bill you seem to forget so easily and for the willingness on your part and Atom Ant I am glad. Be there tonight at 6:45 and bring your best game ( not checkers ) and get another resounding dose. I will admit my partner is the better of my team but that is fine with me. That unfortunately makes you either the best on yours or Liberty. What a choice among us all.
You should have stuck around Doc, you missed some good games it was a battle indeed. Even though me and my partner lost, I think we had Wyatt and the Hanging Judge worried at first about the new paddles. But that just wasn't enough to overtake the Immortal Wyatt on this night. We will meet again when me and my partner are both fresh and able to give a more valiant effort, even though we played hard tonite, I myself have a touch of the flu to go along with the black eye I received in the first in the first 5 minutes of the first game which made it kind of hard to see but I didn't complain then so I won't complain now. I take full responsibility for the losses, I let the Rifleman down on this nite. The only good thing on this nite besides the one lone win, is the welp on Wyatt's shoulder.
4 games to one

I left after the white wash they put on ya 15 to 4
I hope to play monday sometime.
Im sure calamity and Oakly will play.
As of now I am afreelancer looking for a partner
the cough drops are tough!!!!!!
It was truely a fine night at the Farro table Doc and I am positive you would have enjoyed seeing Ringo wounded to the head. He evidently did not see the shot that was upon him. I did take one to the shoulder and another that will not be necessary to talk about. The Rifleman looked a little like Micah tonight and the Hangin Judge was on his game. Too bad The SISTERS were not there to join in the games.
That fist game was a whitewash Doc, The swelling had finally gone down a little after the first game and I was able to see a little better but just not enough on this dreary nite. The competition proved to be just too much for us. What time is the game tommorrow? I may be able to play if it's in the afternoon. Wyatt also received a shot to the stomach which he probably don't want to talk about either.
I shall beat you all. Because i am the best at what i do . what i do is my best . What do i do though to be the best at. AAAGGHHHHH I am so confused at myself
I would like to get the opportunity to play if I can get a ride in from camp. Are there any dags around when you play?
how do you play Pickleball
You play on a scaled down version of a tennis court 44'L X 20' W with a no-volley zone 7' back from the net on each side, the net is 36 inches high with oversized paddles and a wiffle ball. It's a high speed fast action game. It really is a lot of fun except when you try to return a slam with you eye like I did tonite, it stings a little, LOL.
huh
I can't belive you ladies tried to sneak in a few games on me and liberty. I guess that just proves you can hear the footsteeps. We are getting to close for comfort liberty. Sounds like the untouchables are afraid of being getting knocked out by the 4th. You can run but you can't hide. See you on campus tomorrow when you can't get away. Doc I wish you and Johnny would have just gave them a proper dose and have been done with it.
im soooo confused
Just wanted to drop in Wyatt to congratulate you on our shootout tonight. We coralled Ringo and the Rifleman just like I thought we would. Wish Curley and Hop-Along would have been there for their spanking! Curley may need to pick up Doc, as he has shown heart and a never-die attitude. I think little Hop-Along has hopped off into the sunset!!!!
"Hurley" Wrote:im soooo confused

It's a game that takes place in Bristlebuck, a little place that is south of Big Whiskey. There are some people there that are crooked and like to tell a few little white lies. So if you are ever in Bristlebuck, you might ought to pack a revolver.
"Punisher" Wrote:
"Hurley" Wrote:im soooo confused

It's a game that takes place in Bristlebuck, a little place that is south of Big Whiskey. There are some people there that are crooked and like to tell a few little white lies. So if you are ever in Bristlebuck, you might ought to pack a revolver.
That is so true. It is played in Bristlebuck which is Southeast of Big Whiskey and the best thing to do is step aside cause the pistol whippin gets alot worse as the time goes on. The Hangin Judge has little patience.
I saw Johnny Ringo this morning gentlemen, he looks likes he has had one of those so called pistol whippins. His left eye looks pretty bad, all blue and purple with a little puffiness. He certainly looks like someone got the best of him with that shiner he's wearing around, LOL.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next