•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pickleball
This town has become civilized. We need a racetrack. The only jammed back youi got Ringo was the quick exit from the corral to get home to a mad wife for staying out so late.
It was a quick exit Wyatt, but my little girl was there. Just trying to get back before she left, that's what called for the quick exit.
Wyatt and The hanging judge had a though time with the rifleman's FAST draw. Confusedhock: Heard that they took the last four, but we still have not heard from a reliable source that this was true. :twisted:
oh It happened Liberty.
Just ask Ringo
Yoy put your little devil on there Liberty and you just might get it shot off along with your pickleballs. Confusedhock:
No pun intended. I just like the facts. Sometimes slingers don't always tell everything. It's not always proper to shoot a man in the back, however the Rifleman had severl chances, as you were turning like a top. Be the proper gentleman and take it like Johnny Ringo did, face first. However, like the Rifleman said, it is hard to tell from which direction the shot is coming with your eyes shut. I reckon so :!: :twisted: Keep out of this Doc.
LOL
keep out of it?
You were never in it.

you and your sister are now looking up from 4 feet under.
Thanks Doc for always bein there. How do you know what went on Liberty when you had to go home and fix supper for the mrs. Valance. You should have gone with Curley Bill to Lexington and had a free day from work. Uh OH. He didn't have a free day after all. He had to work, Make today up and then some. Once again Liberty you and CB are at the end of the dungy wagon. :twisted:
Good one Doc, you make me laugh. What has happened to our friend Curly Bill? He hasn't had a reply in forever! I must say Doc that me and the Bionic Rifleman were impressed indeed by the play of you and Taiwan Don, especially with the sisters crossing the "sissy line" (I think I heard someone call it) continuously throughout the game trying to get the advantage on you guys. The sisters should let that be a lesson to them and walk it off!!! Or should I say limp it off?
Curley Bill is on a secret (victoria) assignment. He should be back by tonight. I would love to play but the Judge has called for me and Doc to help him out down in a valley. Liberty will be there also but won't be of much help when he becomes errand boy for the better half.
i though pingpong and tennis were the same sport one is just more up sized.
my freshman year my school offered this game but i never played it. it was always fast paced though and it looked kind of fun.
It's very fast paced and in your face action Tribe, (I should know I got a black eye out of it LOL) especially with all the gunslingers that play at Boot Hill and it really is a lot of fun.
Enough talk from the faro table. Curly Bill and Liberty if you get time in the next day or two we will try a little game of doubles in ping pong and pickleball. Doc and Taiwan Don are ready as well. I get tired of the rumblings of the sisters and them not being able to back it up. Drop the aprons and come on down. We will be waitin.
Skunked in front of all the kids. How can you two walk around after a whitewash? Theres no need to go heeled against the two of you.
CB cant get on line
lol
he reconfigured his comp
Thanks Doc. That doesn't sound like Curly Bill.
Sounds like the mentioning of ping-pong may cause me to dust my old paddle off and line a few out.

Of course Wyatt, it's a lot better to play you when the Mrs. is around. It makes the victory sweeter for me when she gets to see you take a loss. Looks like I may just bring my 'A' game and sit a few down. Hopefully, it won't be too demoralizing for you Wyatt when I seek revenge.

Same goes for Doc, Curly, LV, Ringo, Judge Roy, Pikey, and all others.
BB u cant beat Wyatt at ping pong, well maybe u can but the Rifleman will kill ya.
Challenge accepted BB I'll be up at Boot Hill tonite from 6:30 till about 7:30, I'll be there tomorrow evening too. That is if you feel lucky. Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!!
VV, if you want a dose come on up. I'd wear you out too. Well, the rifleman on the otherhand, likes to play straight speed and gets a little mad when you have a little defense to counter. Of course, that's just my opinion. Wyatt, well he just can't play period.
Thats bold talk coming from the likes of you Bomber. Never let it be said that Wyatt Earp dodges any challenge. You must realize the situation that you are getting into.
lol BB ping pong aint my game. but i have saw Wyatt and the Rifleman play against each other and the smoke flies.
Well, rumor has it that the Bomber got BOMBED!!! And took a dose PROPER!!!! Anyone know if that's true?
I an afraid it was like what Doc said"The strain was more than he could bare" He was scared and I could see it in his eyes. Skunk City for the BB man. :twisted:
Well Wyatt, what others don't know is that you caught me at the worst possible time. That's why I've come to the conclusion that you and Doc were in on it together. I came out of room where I devoted my hard work to, I was already tired and there stood Doc and littlej waiting on me. Doc then lured me into the battlefield in which I first located you giving me the stare. I was then forced to accept the challenge. I couldn't resist not playing you after you did your hardcore stretches. When I get ready to play I noticed I had to use one of your own revolvers. But, I do understand that's how you do all your victims, and unfortunately I played into your hands today. I should've been prepared and I wasn't. I'll put the blame on me today. I will accept defeat this time, but tomorrow is another day. I will be prepared for tomorrow as I bring my Smith and Wes's son and it will conquer your six shooter. Maybe this time, you won't be so quick on the draw and I'll have the upperhand. Wyatt, you've been warned. You will not want to be in my path tomorrow. I'm going to warm up tomorrow with some of the varmints that swarm the saloon. Maybe even Taiwan Don since I enjoy wearing him out also. I have a good feeling you will meet your maker tomorrow Earp.

As for you Ring-eye, any time you want to bring one of those graphite paddles up and take a loss, I'd be glad to give you one.

As for VV, continue to be the bystander you are because you have no game.

As for Doc, I realized that you lured me into a trap today and criticize me for doing it, so I will also get my revenge on you.
Watch it now BB man, you're sure runnin your mouth kinda wreckless for somebody that just got whitewashed. LOL... I'm your huckleberry, come on!! I'll run you outta town just like the mad cap Johnny Tyler. BTW it's RINGO and I don't think it'll take the graphite paddles, I'll just use that ol' tore up one that Wyatt used on you. LOL
shew BB is runnin that trap tryin to get me on his level. See i told u that Wyatt would whip u and u wouldnt listen.
makin excuses.
Why BB. You are digging your grave rather hastily. You know I do not allow firearms in Tombstone. Even though it is only a misdemeanor I don't let slingers like you by with it. I will be at the corner of the saqloon taking up any I see. Watch out for what you wish for because it may(will) happen. I will be leaving TOMORROW and my Deputies are going with me. We will have town in order before we go. That's a fact.
Yea Wyatt twerp, I noticed that you where M.I.A. today when I was loose and ready to have a showdown. I like your game plan though. It's best defined of cowardice. Looks like I'll have to take off a few days the rest of the week and think through a plan of my own.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next