Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.Baseball
Panther Thunder Wrote:Woahhhh. What happened to the word filter?

This "word filter" just fixed the problem!!! LOL.... Sorry for the problems!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:JRS... Belfry didn't play one team from KY. They played teams from NY, NJ, Maine and Conn. They also played 3 games (JV) as the teams from the listed states, are only allowed to have a certain amount of games and if played at varsity level, they would have had to forefit a portion of their regular schedule. So, basically within 7 days at Disney, Belfry baseball (either Varsity or JV) played 7 games.... IMHO, not too bad of a waste of time! Smile
I don't think Paintsville'S trip to Osceola was a waste last year. They played a very good Osceola team and three other Fla. teams along with Tates creek and Mr. Gott. I am just wondering if playing teams like Dunbar,Tates Creek,Harrison Co. and E. Jessamine along with Henry Clay and Madison Central would benefical to a program. Realizing that travel is beginning to be problematic,would games against Boyd,Greenup and Cabell Midland be beneficial.
03/21
6:00 PM
@ East Carter (Grayson, KY)
Preview Game
03/22
Pike County Central (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
03/25
@ Perry County Central (Hazard, KY)
Preview Game
03/26
12:00 PM
Wayne (Wayne, WV)
Preview Game
03/29
6:30 PM
Paintsville (Paintsville, KY) *
Preview Game
03/30
7:00 PM
@ Greenup County (Greenup, KY)
Preview Game
03/31
@ Allen Central (Eastern, KY)
Preview Game
04/12
Magoffin County (Salyersville, KY) *
Preview Game
04/13
@ Pike County Central (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
04/15
5:30 PM
Spring Valley (Huntington, WV)
Preview Game
04/16
Powell County (Stanton, KY)
Preview Game
04/19
@ Johnson Central (Paintsville, KY) *
Preview Game
04/20
@ Wayne (Wayne, WV)
Preview Game
04/23
4:00 PM
@ Bryan Station (Lexington, KY)
Preview Game
04/26
@ Clark (Inez, KY) *
Preview Game
04/29
8:45 PM
@ West Jessamine (Nicholasville, KY)
Preview Game
04/30
@ Hopkinsville (Hopkinsville, KY)
Preview Game
05/03
@ Ashland Blazer (Ashland, KY)
Preview Game
05/04
Pikeville (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
05/05
@ Spring Valley (Huntington, WV)
Preview Game
05/06
@ Montgomery County (Mt. Sterling, KY)
Preview Game
05/10
@ Boyd County (Ashland, KY)
Preview Game
05/12
@ Pikeville (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
05/14
11:00 AM
Greenup County (Greenup, KY)
Preview Game
05/16
Allen Central (Eastern, KY)
Preview Game
05/17
@ Prestonsburg (Prestonsburg, KY)
Preview Game
05/19
@ Belfry (Belfry, KY)
Preview Game
05/20
East Carter (Grayson, KY)
Preview Game

if you know anything about the dawgs the coaches want to play the best teams and believe it is what makes them better. they always put together a top notch schedule if they can, its always a goal.

in Florida, the varsity will play no KY teams.
SweetTea Wrote:03/21
@ East Carter (Grayson, KY)
Preview Game
03/22
Pike County Central (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
03/25
@ Perry County Central (Hazard, KY)
Preview Game
03/26
12:00 PM
Wayne (Wayne, WV)
Preview Game
03/29
Paintsville (Paintsville, KY) *
Preview Game
03/30
7:00 PM
@ Greenup County (Greenup, KY)
Preview Game
03/31
@ Allen Central (Eastern, KY)
Preview Game
04/12
Magoffin County (Salyersville, KY) *
Preview Game
04/13
@ Pike County Central (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
04/15
Spring Valley (Huntington, WV)
Preview Game
04/16
Powell County (Stanton, KY)
Preview Game
04/19
@ Johnson Central (Paintsville, KY) *
Preview Game
04/20
@ Wayne (Wayne, WV)
Preview Game
04/23
@ Bryan Station (Lexington, KY)
Preview Game
04/26
@ Clark (Inez, KY) *
Preview Game
04/29
8:45 PM
@ West Jessamine (Nicholasville, KY)
Preview Game
04/30
@ Hopkinsville (Hopkinsville, KY)
Preview Game
05/03
@ Ashland Blazer (Ashland, KY)
Preview Game
05/04
Pikeville (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
05/05
@ Spring Valley (Huntington, WV)
Preview Game
05/06
@ Montgomery County (Mt. Sterling, KY)
Preview Game
05/10
@ Boyd County (Ashland, KY)
Preview Game
05/12
@ Pikeville (Pikeville, KY)
Preview Game
05/14
11:00 AM
Greenup County (Greenup, KY)
Preview Game
05/16
Allen Central (Eastern, KY)
Preview Game
05/17
@ Prestonsburg (Prestonsburg, KY)
Preview Game
05/19
@ Belfry (Belfry, KY)
Preview Game
05/20
East Carter (Grayson, KY)
Preview Game

if you know anything about the dawgs the coaches want to play the best teams and believe it is what makes them better. they always put together a top notch schedule if they can, its always a goal.

in Florida, the varsity will play no KY teams.

You listed the schedule but didn't list the Florida trip? If you would have looked at it you would have realized the other teams that are listed in the same schedule at Vero Beach Sports Village are as followed:

North Laurel
Johnson Central
Scott County
Greenup County

These are the teams listed with them. These are the ONLY teams listed with them. So tell me again how they aren't going to play any KY teams? The only game that isn't listed as TBA is against North Laurel so thats one right there?

This is also the weakest schedule LC has had in a long time. I want them to win, but it's going to be hard for that to happen playing competition like this throughout the year? If they want to be an average eastern KY team then thats what will happen, but if they want to be elite they can't water down their schedule every time talent dies down?
i have a copy of the schedule, no ky teams for varsity even play a team from maryland.

i still believe LC has a tough schedule not as tough as last year but still tough last year was a "A" schedule, this year i give it a B- or C+....
alot of away games.

i agree with playing elite teams and lc always does, and they will be fine.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:[/SIZE][/B]

You listed the schedule but didn't list the Florida trip? If you would have looked at it you would have realized the other teams that are listed in the same schedule at Vero Beach Sports Village are as followed:

North Laurel
Johnson Central
Scott County
Greenup County

These are the teams listed with them. These are the ONLY teams listed with them. So tell me again how they aren't going to play any KY teams? The only game that isn't listed as TBA is against North Laurel so thats one right there?

This is also the weakest schedule LC has had in a long time. I want them to win, but it's going to be hard for that to happen playing competition like this throughout the year? If they want to be an average eastern KY team then thats what will happen, but if they want to be elite they can't water down their schedule every time talent dies down?
I don't know the schedule in Fla. but Johnson Central ddoes not arrive until a bout the 7.LC leaves I think on the 8th. I suppose they could still play.I do not so much oppose playing Ky.teams but do when it is local teams.
It's not very likely, but John Wilson from Clay County could be a contender. He has hit over .400 in all four of his varsity seasons, and he is being recruited by West Virginia and the University of Florida, while also considering some junior colleges. With the schedule Coach Smith has put together he will the opportunity to prove himself to the rest of the state early and often.
SweetTea Wrote:i have a copy of the schedule, no ky teams for varsity even play a team from maryland.i still believe LC has a tough schedule not as tough as last year but still tough last year was a "A" schedule, this year i give it a B- or C+....
alot of away games.

i agree with playing elite teams and lc always does, and they will be fine.

Where did the maryland thing come from?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:[/SIZE][/B]

North Laurel
Johnson Central
Scott County
Greenup County

I would love to have a schedule like this. Just take a look at ours haha. Just one of the things Pikeville needs to continue to improve upon to become an elite program.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I would love to have a schedule like this. Just take a look at ours haha. Just one of the things Pikeville needs to continue to improve upon to become an elite program.

Amen again. Pikeville never puts the right schedule in place to prepare for region titles. They win some, but imo they would be better served with a tougher schedule. Winning 20 a year should not be the goal, winning Region should be goal #1 and then on to state to make it happen there.
Commanche Wrote:Amen again. Pikeville never puts the right schedule in place to prepare for region titles. They win some, but imo they would be better served with a tougher schedule. Winning 20 a year should not be the goal, winning Region should be goal #1 and then on to state to make it happen there.

Agreed, i think pikeville will be okay though come region. They're still running off the comments LC fans put about last year being a fluke.
guys first off this is a thread about mr. baseball. stay on topic. and quick arguing over stupid things. its no wander people is getting aggrevated
Dashiprock Wrote:Agreed, i think pikeville will be okay though come region. They're still running off the comments LC fans put about last year being a fluke.

Doubt LC fans are on Pikeville's mind 1%. They are going to win a ton of games because they have a fantastic team, period.
jetpilot Wrote:Doubt LC fans are on Pikeville's mind 1%. They are going to win a ton of games because they have a fantastic team, period.

very true, wasnt coming down on the panthers in any way but i know when they will play LC they will want to make a statement.
Dashiprock Wrote:very true, wasnt coming down on the panthers in any way but i know when they will play LC they will want to make a statement.

No doubt, both teams and their fans will be super pumped every time they meet.
Sam Burton from pikeville.
or Chandler Shepherd
Chandler Shepherd
LAsweetness Wrote:Sam Burton from pikeville.
or Chandler Shepherd
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack.
Panther Thunder Wrote:He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack.

lol, not much thought on the name change eh?