Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking)
When all you want is a ranking of the 15th Region, this is what you get. LOL Absolutely hysterical...

1.) Since when did Bluegrass Rivals become English 101? Who cares if you misspell something. Sure, it reflects that individual, but don't think it's the schools fault for that person's laziness or their decision not to pay attention in English class.

2.) This is a baseball thread, not a "Lawrence County is a joke in education" thread.

3.) I know the 15th Region threads can get a little controversial at times, but your just going to have to wait for the season to progress. It's almost here, and the anticipation is killing me also. Just wait, and then post about who the next 15th Regional Champion is when it actually happens.

4.) Respect people's posts... this is self-explanatory. If you don't agree with someones OPINION, then you shouldn't be on a sports forum.

5.) That is all...
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:When all you want is a ranking of the 15th Region, this is what you get. LOL Absolutely hysterical...

1.) Since when did Bluegrass Rivals become English 101? Who cares if you misspell something. Sure, it reflects that individual, but don't think it's the schools fault for that person's laziness or their decision not to pay attention in English class.

2.) This is a baseball thread, not a "Lawrence County is a joke in education" thread.

3.) I know the 15th Region threads can get a little controversial at times, but your just going to have to wait for the season to progress. It's almost here, and the anticipation is killing me also. Just wait, and then post about who the next 15th Regional Champion is when it actually happens.

4.) Respect people's posts... this is self-explanatory. If you don't agree with someones OPINION, then you shouldn't be on a sports forum.

5.) That is all...

:worthy:
OKAY.... I've handed out 2 suspensions/infractions, deleted multiple posts and considered closing down this thread....(this is the second one BTW).... Either this one cleans up... or closing it and moving it away from future viewing will be done! Consider this a final warning.... 15th region predictions and discussions held in an adult manner.... PERIOD!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
You tell 'em, momma. :biggrin:
LC tops in the region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love JC they should win the region easy this year...i hope cody parker has a good season this year Smile
1. Lawrence Co.
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson Central
4. Belfry
5. Paintsville
6. Magoffin Co.
7. Sheldon Clark
8. Prestonsburg
9. East Ridge
10. Allen Central

I think 5,6,7 could go many ways; just the way I see it in the preseason. You could throw 8, 9, 10 in the mix as well; however, I do want to see how those teams start the season.
15th Region Pride Wrote:1. Lawrence Co.
2. Pikeville
3. Johnson Central
4. Belfry
5. Paintsville
6. Magoffin Co.
7. Sheldon Clark
8. Prestonsburg
9. East Ridge
10. Allen Central

I think 5,6,7 could go many ways; just the way I see it in the preseason. You could throw 8, 9, 10 in the mix as well; however, I do want to see how those teams start the season.

i agree 100%. The L.C and Pikeville matchups will be fun to watch. goodluck to all

And just curious. just pikeville play anyone out of the eastern kentucky area? if so please inform me.
StraightCheese Wrote:i agree 100%. The L.C and Pikeville matchups will be fun to watch. goodluck to all

And just curious. just pikeville play anyone out of the eastern kentucky area? if so please inform me.

Just some advice.....Before you make statements like these, do a little bit of research? It just helps in the long run. Here are the teams Pikeville plays that are out of the Eastern Kentucky area.......

Chuckey-Doak, TN
South Greene, TN
University School of Jackson, TN
Woodridge, OH
Louisville Ballard High School
George Rogers Clark High School
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Just some advice.....Before you make statements like these, do a little bit of research? It just helps in the long run. Here are the teams Pikeville plays that are out of the Eastern Kentucky area.......

Chuckey-Doak, TN
South Greene, TN
University School of Jackson, TN
Woodridge, OH
Louisville Ballard High School
George Rogers Clark High School

just some advice.. maybe statements like these is what starts meaningless arguments on here.. i simply ask a question and u come back with that.?? i dont get you. but thankyou for answering my question. i thought this was a website to discuss thing among ourselves, not argue over pointless comments like the one just made.

JUST TO INORM EVERYONE, DONT ASK ABOUT BASEBALL ON THE BASEBALL THREADS. ITS UPSETS JACKRABBITSLIM.
Bob Seger Wrote:Spencer Harris... I said the last 5 or 6 years. Pay attention!!!!!!

Chandler Shepherd.... Hasn't even reported to campus yet.

Cody Moore..........JUCO

Michael Compton...........Walkon at Georgetown, played 2 years and quit.

Eric Parker.........Dont make me even laugh at this one. We all know how he got on ther worst team in D1 at the time to begin with, yet still never got to play.

Tate Banks.........Tate Banks will. (will what?) He's not gone anywhere yet. Do better than Pikeville? Probably not.

As I said , name one who has done better.

Interesting that you didn't name the multitude that couldn't make it at Pikeville too, because they flunked out.

Now flash that little trophy some more when you know what you're talking about.

Keep em comin.....NEXT??

Steven Blevins :moon:
:HitWall:
9-POINT Wrote:Steven Blevins :moon:

as you can see at the beginning of the thread he says , besides blevins.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:You tell 'em, momma. :biggrin:
LC tops in the region.

SHEW... These baseball threads are killin me!!! hahaha.... This has been worse than football!!!

StraightCheese Wrote:just some advice.. maybe statements like these is what starts meaningless arguments on here.. i simply ask a question and u come back with that.?? i dont get you. but thankyou for answering my question. i thought this was a website to discuss thing among ourselves, not argue over pointless comments like the one just made.

JUST TO INORM EVERYONE, DONT ASK ABOUT BASEBALL ON THE BASEBALL THREADS. ITS UPSETS JACKRABBITSLIM.

im not sure thats what he meant i think he was implying it would be much easier to go to khsaa and type in pikeville and view schedule rather then bringing up another topic to get an arguement started.

maybe im wrong but either way.

it is a baseball thread so any baseball is open for discussion, just dont voice your opinion, make predictions, or analyze players or anything or barney fife will shut you down.
StraightCheese Wrote:just some advice.. maybe statements like these is what starts meaningless arguments on here.. i simply ask a question and u come back with that.?? i dont get you. but thankyou for answering my question. i thought this was a website to discuss thing among ourselves, not argue over pointless comments like the one just made.

I apologize.....I actually misread what you wrote in the previous post. I didn't mean to sound like I was coming at you? I do apologize though seriously.
SweetTea Wrote:im not sure thats what he meant i think he was implying it would be much easier to go to khsaa and type in pikeville and view schedule rather then bringing up another topic to get an arguement started.

maybe im wrong but either way.

it is a baseball thread so any baseball is open for discussion, just dont voice your opinion, make predictions, or analyze players or anything or barney fife will shut you down.

Wrong, Barney should not have to suspend people for dropping BOMBS, they should have enough class not to do so. Gotta problem with following rules Sweat Pea.
Call me what you want, keep the language up, it WILL be closed! Discuss all you want but discuss according to the rules of the site and as an adult would! Childish banter tends to make a thread go downhill FAST!

can someone tell me how pburg and allencentral are being ranked higher than bl? ALLEN C lost alot pburg dosnt even have a coach as of yet, all three teams split last year bl only lost one senior and picked up some good freshmen.
eastside207 Wrote:can someone tell me how pburg and allencentral are being ranked higher than bl? ALLEN C lost alot pburg dosnt even have a coach as of yet, all three teams split last year bl only lost one senior and picked up some good freshmen.

as you can see from the discussion here it really doesnt matter. allen central and pburg will neither one compete in the region.
all that matters is LC and Pikeville and i think most will agree on that, however jc will be good LC and Pikeville are on a much higher level.
SweetTea Wrote:as you can see from the discussion here it really doesnt matter. allen central and pburg will neither one compete in the region.
all that matters is LC and Pikeville and i think most will agree on that, however jc will be good LC and Pikeville are on a much higher level.
I certainly hope that you are correct in your assumptions. You must take a position of Caucious optimism. I am sure that the Pikeville and Lawrence Co. coaches will. I know that the Hall brothers and John Miller have submitted no
letter of concession at this time. You give either coach just a little and they will beat you.Miller will bear a smile on his face. You give him five base runners and he will score three of them. I promise you that they will work the pads. Three runs and Jackson might be enough to beat most teams in the area. Beware the "Eyes" of May.
SweetTea Wrote:as you can see from the discussion here it really doesnt matter. allen central and pburg will neither one compete in the region.

This is a very arrogant statement? Nothing has happened yet, and on paper, yes, you may be correct. However, JC has a lot of young talent, and if they get in a groove late in the season that could very well beat either LC or Pikeville on a given day. Paintsville is the same way. If the lefty starts competing on a high level towards the end of the season, and they manage not to throw his arm out before the season is over, then he could very well beat either of them too? Anybody that has seen a lot of baseball knows that what is on paper a lot of times means nothing once they hit the field. I'm sure if you give Mike Hall a one run game in the post season he will out-coach any other coach in the region? There are so many factors that come into play, but they are the favorites, however, I wouldn't dismiss every other team just yet?
I think that the 57th is as wide open as can be. Every team has a legit shot at beating any of the others.
LC- should be the overall favorite.
JC- lots of young talent
Pville- Has the lefty
Magoffin- Beat JC last year 1 game and only lost 1 starter
SC- Hall- Best baseball man in region

It is anyone ball game on a given day in my opinion. If I had to choose one team LC should be the districts best and if chandler is pitching the regions best. With anyone else on the mound it can be debated between them and Pikeville... But I am willing to bet no team in the 57th is ready to just lay down this year.