Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking)
Bob, why you hatin?
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha....Well, it has seemed that I know more about your program than you know yourself. I think it just upsets you and your comrades that I do.

Pikeville fan? lol.........Hardly.

No I dont believe this is the case, good try though.
Are we in need of a pop quiz or something?............
why does that matter? lc has put more boys in college then anyone around. ( in the last 5 years maybe, maybe more maybe less. not sure )

lc has a guy in the pros and another soon very possibly. overall just better.

lc Number 1 in region!!!!!!!!
FiveStar Wrote:1. Lc
2. Pikeville

3,4,5,6 and the rest of region doesnt matter. its between these two teams. enough said.

1. pikeville
2. Jc
3. Lc
FiveStar Wrote:why does that matter? lc has put more boys in college then anyone around. ( in the last 5 years maybe, maybe more maybe less. not sure )

lc has a guy in the pros and another soon very possibly. overall just better.

lc Number 1 in region!!!!!!!!

number 3 according to the sweet lemon rankings......:please:
SweetLemonade Wrote:number 3 according to the sweet lemon rankings......:please:

embarassment to society and this website. even as far as the world wide web. wow
Bob Seger Wrote:The question was, name someone other than Stevie Blevins.

Bottom line more talent has came out of Lawrence county in the past 10 years rather than any other EKY team.

They send more off to college than any other EKY team after that it doesnt matter whether they pan out or not, atleast they had the oppurtunity for success.
SweetTea Wrote:Bottom line more talent has came out of Lawrence county in the past 10 years rather than any other EKY team.

They send more off to college than any other EKY team after that it doesnt matter whether they pan out or not, atleast they had the oppurtunity for success.

still # 3
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha....Well, it has seemed that I know more about your program than you know yourself. I think it just upsets you and your little comrades that I do. Hurts that I am spot on, doesn't it?

Classy??? I guess I could post the profanity laced PM you sent me the other day. Yeah, you're sure classy.

Pikeville fan? lol.........Hardly.

go ahead and post it, sadly its against the rules to post profanity, that would make you a rule breaker---shame
FiveStar Wrote:yah

1. im not from lc

2. im from magoffin

3. im embarassed of my home county

4. im jealous of sweet lemonade.

5. i do fight chickens

:thanks::popcorn:
SweetLemonade Wrote::thanks::popcorn:

you = yellow guy

me = orange guy :ChairHit:
You're all embarassing..get a life
SweetTea Wrote:go ahead and post it, sadly its against the rules to post profanity, that would make you a rule breaker---shame

i can see that from your posts you are very 1 dimensional. as most lc fans are, you cant take it that you guys are simply a dark horse in the 15th region as to pikeville who is still on top until dethrown. you bash on seger when he makes perfect sense. but as you can see that you just are to ignorant to accept it. face the facts and proove your right this year in the ball season.
DaDawgs11 Wrote:You're all embarassing..get a life

you are something else.
Boyd County #1
DaDawgs11 Wrote:Boyd County #1

tucker lucker
SweetLemonade Wrote:i can see that from your posts you are very 1 dimensional. as most lc fans are, you cant take it that you guys are simply a dark horse in the 15th region as to pikeville who is still on top until dethrown. you bash on seger when he makes perfect sense. but as you can see that you just are to ignorant to accept it. face the facts and proove your right this year in the ball season.

I believe you past posts indicate that you are an LC fan.

I remember you making alot of posts supprting LC.
LC all the way..
DaDawgs11 Wrote:Boyd County #1

obviously your a Lc fan or your name wouldnt be DaDawgs11, and boyd county isnt even in our region so this reflects on your lack of intelligence and knowledge of baseball.

and you would have made posts before saying dawgs all they way so bottom line... well neexxxt
I love Lc Baseball Smile
SweetTea Wrote:abviously your a Lc fan or your name wouldnt be DaDawgs11, and boyd county isnt even in our region so this reflects on your lack of intelligence and knowledge of baseball.

and you would have made posts before saying dawgs all they way so bottom line... well neexxxt

Lack of intelligence?
haha!
This coming from the guy who just spelled "obviously" like this, "abviously?" I'd check the intelligence remark?
Lc=2011 state champs
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Lack of intelligence?
haha!
This coming from the guy who just spelled "obviously" like this, "abviously?" I'd check the intelligence remark?

it was a typo, mistakes happen.
i didnt back space all the way from the initial statement i had made and intended to post.
sorry guys im sorry.
you will find i rarely spell anything wrong because, 1 i can spell and 2 i am smart enough to run spell check even if i do make a mistake lol
SweetTea Wrote:it was a typo, mistakes happen.
i didnt back space all the way from the initial statement i had made and intended to post.
sorry guys im sorry.
you will find i rarely spell anything wrong because, 1 i can spell and 2 i am smart enough to run spell check even if i do make a mistake lol

Just giving you a hard time, no worries, but in fairness, the "A" on the keyboard is nowhere close to the "O?" ha
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Just giving you a hard time, no worries

I know, no hard feelings, i left myself out to dry on that one, it should be expected.

your basicly the only poster on the baseball forums i have respect for and truly know what your talking about.
SweetTea Wrote:I know, no hard feelings, i left myself out to dry on that one, it should be expected.

your basicly the only poster on the baseball forums i have respect for and truly know what your talking about.

Well I appreciate it, thanks. Really, though, I was just giving you a hard time, I really could care less if people mispell words on here?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Well I appreciate it, thanks. Really, though, I was just giving you a hard time, I really could care less if people mispell words on here?

me either, that seems to be bob segers job. thats all he can do.
that shows nothing about your knowlegde of the game.
alot of times i think people take things to seriously when alot of sarcasim is being used on here
SweetTea Wrote:Bottom line more talent has came out of Lawrence county in the past 10 years rather than any other EKY team.

Paintsville: last 10 years
Daniel Pugh - Morehead
Shane Grim - Walters State going to UK next season
Corey Adams - Carson Newman
Kyle Sublett - Pikeville College
Austin Lyons - Pikeville College
Jake Cyrus - Pikeville College
Dyllon Brown - Olney Central College
Josh Watkins - Pikeville College
Jeremy Slone - Marshall
Charlie Collett - Centre (I believe)
Dustin Hall - St. Catherine
Shane Simpkins - St. Cathrine
Ryan Brown - Not sure
Josh LeMaster - Not sure
Chas Harmon - St. Cathrine
Zach Jackson - TBD

Need I go on? Cause there are more. As a matter a fact. Here is a thread with a bunch more from even further back:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=45804
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Paintsville: last 10 years
Daniel Pugh - Morehead
Shane Grim - Waletsr State going to UK next season
Jeremy Slone - St. Catharine/Marshall
Charlie Collett - Centre (I believe) Lakeland Community College
Shane Simpkins - St. Catharine/ David Lipscomb
Ryan Brown - Not sure Played football at James Madison/Pikeville College
Josh LeMaster - Not sure Lakeland Community College
Chas Harmon - St. Cathrine/Central Missouri State/Pikeville College
Zach Jackson - TBD
Matt Brown- Pikeville College
Tate Harmon- St. Catharines/Pikeville College

Need I go on? Cause there are more. As a matter a fact. Here is a thread with a bunch more from even further back:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=45804

Hope this helps OTH.
^ Thank You I appreciate it. I had the general locations just not sure wher they finshed at ..lol. I lined it up though...lol. Matt Brown was who I meant when I said Ryan. Thanks again! Pretty decent amount of talent IMO though. That's a lot of kids in the last 10 years.

Paintsville: last 10 years
Daniel Pugh - Morehead
Shane Grim - Walters State going to UK next season
Jeremy Slone - St. Catharine/Marshall
Charlie Collett - Centre (I believe) Lakeland Community College.....Jeff went to Centre
Shane Simpkins - St. Catharine
David Lipscomb - Pikeville College
Josh LeMaster - Not sure Lakeland Community College
Chas Harmon - St. Cathrine/Central Missouri State/Pikeville College
Zach Jackson - TBD
Matt Brown- Pikeville College
Tate Harmon- St. Catharines/Pikeville College

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=45804
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis