Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Lawrence
Dashiprock Wrote:my guess would be jackson, just because the district is seeded this year so everyteam is gonna throw the top to get the D-wins.

Good! This should be a helluva game :rockon:
9-POINT Wrote:Good! This should be a helluva game :rockon:

indeed i will be stopping by to catch this game.
Lawrence County plays Riverdale Baptist in FLA...its towards the end of the week and shep will get the call...they only play two KY teams down there Scott and South Laurel.. Riverdale is as legit as it gets with multiple D-1 prospect...:Thumbs:
9-POINT Wrote:Lawrence County plays Riverdale Baptist in FLA...its towards the end of the week and shep will get the call...they only play two KY teams down there Scott and South Laurel.. Riverdale is as legit as it gets with multiple D-1 prospect...:Thumbs:

so is that just a total of three games, or are there more?
who are some prospects from Riverdale
Dashiprock Wrote:so is that just a total of three games, or are there more?
who are some prospects from Riverdale

not sure yet..will get back to you on that one
There has been some comment as to a lack of (offensive)production on the part of the Dawgs.( IeConfusedticks) Granted the team is not where they want to be by a long shot and where they will be later. I would suggest that folks ask a coach or start keeping a book cause these Dawgs aren't too shabby with a bat, for this time of the year.Just for informational purposes. That Wayne team that rolled into Bulldog lane was 4-0 with a win over Cabell-Midland who defeated a very nice Boyd Co.team. Cabell-Midland I am told figures in their class in W.Va. Pike Central is only a pitcher or two away from making noise and Never doubt it the Raiders of East Carter have a nice team. They just got an early season bad draw by getting an All-American in their first game. Having said this, it ain't the most but 32 runs in 4 games against that bunch is presentable.
I see Paintsville coming out with the W. Believe the hype!
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:There has been some comment as to a lack of (offensive)production on the part of the Dawgs.( IeConfusedticks) Granted the team is not where they want to be by a long shot and where they will be later. I would suggest that folks ask a coach or start keeping a book cause these Dawgs aren't too shabby with a bat, for this time of the year.Just for informational purposes. That Wayne team that rolled into Bulldog lane was 4-0 with a win over Cabell-Midland who defeated a very nice Boyd Co.team. Cabell-Midland I am told figures in their class in W.Va. Pike Central is only a pitcher or two away from making noise and Never doubt it the Raiders of East Carter have a nice team. They just got an early season bad draw by getting an All-American in their first game. Having said this, it ain't the most but 32 runs in 4 games against that bunch is presentable.

The have put some good numbers up, and they have only given up one unearned run. So they could very well be that good this season? If they face Jackson tonight and do the same thing, then I will be a believer for sure.
This game should be a good district game. I recall from last year when Paintsville beat Lawrence County 1-3. It should be a different story this time around. Good luck to the Bulldogs as they play in their first district game of the year.
Good luck tonight Tigers. I just wished you did't have to face the lighting bolt.Keep your heads up and keep pushing.
Johnson central plays riverdale baptist, MD also in florida. this links should show you just how legit riverdale actually is. They have some great talent...professional team.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/def...s=baseball
this link will take you straight to stats of riverdale..

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/def...ll&p=stats
I believe that Miller threw Jackson against Morgan co. on Saturday. I don't know if he would be good to go today? I guess it would be a new week and two days rest. What do you think?
Moundbound Wrote:Johnson central plays riverdale baptist, MD also in florida. this links should show you just how legit riverdale actually is. They have some great talent...professional team.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/def...s=baseball
Just wondering who the parent team is and they are probably are Class A I am guessing. If JC looses I think they should file a protest. I mean Somebody bought D.J. a hamburger after the game but I don't think that counts.
what charlie? reword that plz. confusing to me. sorry
Moundbound Wrote:what charlie? reword that plz. confusing to me. sorry
They are not a professional team. Professional teams get payed. Hang around BGR a little more, you will be able to understand eventually haha.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I believe that Miller threw Jackson against Morgan co. on Saturday. I don't know if he would be good to go today? I guess it would be a new week and two days rest. What do you think?
It would depend on how many innings he pitched saturday. It doesn't matter if it's the starting of a new week. It still goes by days rest in between appearances based on the previous innings pitched.
didnt mean "actual" professional. meant they are very good.
Bob Seger Wrote:It would depend on how many innings he pitched saturday. It doesn't matter if it's the starting of a new week. It still goes by days rest in between appearances based on the previous innings pitched.
He threw 5 without much stress. Should be good to go, IMO. But, I am not sure I would have wasted a start against Morgan haha.
Panther Thunder Wrote:He threw 5 without much stress. Should be good to go, IMO. But, I am not sure I would have wasted a start against Morgan haha.

not only should he be good, he better. i dont think paintsville will have a small chance unless he pitches, even with that anything critical could happend.

great post hustle about the dawgs sticks, youve done alot of research maybe some posts of mine i should rephrase from the LCs bats being weak to " not where they want to be " as you claimed.

goodluck to both teams tonight

go dawgs!
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:The have put some good numbers up, and they have only given up one unearned run. So they could very well be that good this season? If they face Jackson tonight and do the same thing, then I will be a believer for sure.

:Thumbs:
Game time!!!!!