Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 1 Paintsville 0
Wildcats11 Wrote:Also, "NOT" does not need to be all caps. Just saying.
WC11. There have been many posters on this web over the last several months. Those individuals from your segament of society in Lawrence County are few in numbers. The only thing that you guys manage to do, is get the threads closed. I will be amazed if this one lasts until daylight. What you are doing with your self orientated "HaHA's", is to make every reader across the net come to believe that all people in Lawrence Co.are ignorant. While this is not true you certainly must be awarded a first place trophy in that catagory. You will leave us like the threads ,in a short time."Bye Bye".
Wildcat11....why would anybody in their right mind even think about going to LC for an "education" when test scores showed last year that they were on the verge of shutting down and they had to hire all new teachers? That would be a very smart move ..
Wildcats11 Wrote:A winning tradition, a Mr. Kentucky nominee, and a person like me to correct you when you're wrong. Confusedhh:

What is a Mr. Kentucky nominee? Is that one of those deals where you have a player that gets to show off his too too wearing a swimsuit, prancing around in highheels in one of those pagents?

You're not that guy are you wildcat?::yikes:

:lmao:
We've had almost an entire page of grammar corrections and petty banter back and forth. Do you think some type of baseball could be included? If not could somebody just go ahead and shut this down, because it's really starting to get embarrassing for both sides?
Well then... consider it done!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]