Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 1 Paintsville 0
Bob Seger Wrote:Back in the early 70's while traveling from Detroit to my next show in Katmandu I wrote a hit song called "Beautiful Loser". For some reason that just popped in my head. Go figger!!
:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Back in the early 70's while traveling from Detroit to my next show in Katmandu I wrote a hit song called "Beautiful Loser". For some reason that just popped in my head. Go figger!!
Im have to give ya credit Bobby,sometimes you are real quick. That one we'll give a 4.3.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Im have to give ya credit Bobby,sometimes you are real quick. That one we'll give a 4.3.

Yeah, well thanks CH, but unfortunately the years are finally starting to take it's toll. Once upon a time when I was back in my prime I could have cranked out at least a 4.9. :biggrin:

lol great post.
I love Apple Day.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:It would appear that there is a counsious effort to make last night's game between the Dawgs and Tigers an even closer affair. For example:error to base hit,hits that were small and lucky,statistically historic data and the use of a historically moronic statement. What you must remember in all of this is that this is one of the best games if not the best game that will be played all season. It was played by 18 + young men who put it all out there in a full 7 innings of baseball in extremely adverse weather. I think you have to go to MLB to get it better but I really don't know how. To try and make it better would demean the game of two great young pitchers and a field of players in their "FIELD OF DREAMS". To fully appreciate this game you would have to have made the observation that I did.Am I going to explain? "NO WAY".You cant make this game better or closer it can't be done!!!!!!

Man can you speak a language we can all understand geez your rediculous....
You are certainally right CH. The ones who do not understand your postings obviously do not know a love of the sport the way our sons love this sport. To the ones that love it like they do it is a "Field of Dreams" and the game doesn't get much better or closer than it was the other night. It was a fantastic game!
Really, I think that we should all leave the LC bunch alone. Let them brag about the scores and let them brag about the wins. For some reason, I just think that after this year we may not hear to aweful much outa them. I also highly doubt all the threads will be about them as well.
All I will say about LC is that for all the hype they could very well not make it out of the district and they need to realise it.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:All I will say about LC is that for all the hype they could very well not make it out of the district and they need to realise it.

First of all, You need to learn how to spell before you try to bring down LC. It's "realize" not "realise." :biggrin: But you may be correct, we might not make it out of the district but we have a WIN over your team and Chandler shut you out!! :lmao: You need to REALIZE that and accept that we are better than you. Just that simple! :Thumbs:
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:Really, I think that we should all leave the LC bunch alone. Let them brag about the scores and let them brag about the wins. For some reason, I just think that after this year we may not hear to aweful much outa them. I also highly doubt all the threads will be about them as well.

Confusedhh:
9-POINT Wrote:Man can you speak a language we can all understand geez your rediculous....
FYI (For Your Information). Nothing in that post was negative toward either school or any player fan or parent. To the contrary it was nothing but complementary and made a statement about both programs with a very strong concern about certain matters you will never understand. That requires capacity. It is obvious that justafan 62 was clear in understanding the post. That is important. As stated previously I have no intent on further break down. Good by and have a nice day.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:All I will say about LC is that for all the hype they could very well not make it out of the district and they need to realise it.
What you say is true and I have said it before. "On any given day". That in fact is why the games are played and there are no assigned winners.As to the L.C. hype PTF please consider your sources. There is the camp to include players ,coaches and etc. Then you have the rambling roses. Remember that and put it away.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:What you say is true and I have said it before. "On any given day". That in fact is why the games are played and there are no assigned winners.As to the L.C. hype PTF please consider your sources. There is the camp to include players ,coaches and etc. Then you have the rambling roses. Remember that and put it away.

That is very true. Usually there are at least one or two bad apples that spoil the rest of the bunch
Wildcats11 Wrote:First of all, You need to learn how to spell before you try to bring down LC. It's "realize" not "realise." :biggrin: But you may be correct, we might not make it out of the district but we have a WIN over your team and Chandler shut you out!! :lmao: You need to REALIZE that and accept that we are better than you. Just that simple! :Thumbs:

First of all both spellings are used realise is the older variant of realize but both are acceptable, and if you really need attack someone for grammar in a sports forum then you have issues. What I want to know from you is why are you like a large group of the LC faithful so defensive over statements like this? This is a very low period for Paintsville in sports understand that before you brag about beating a school 1/3 your size. If it comes district time and Jackson is on the mound it will be abother game of which team catches the breaks. This time LC caught them who knows what would happen if it were played again.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:That is very true. Usually there are at least one or two bad apples that spoil the rest of the bunch

Or in this case, you're dealing with a full bushel basket full of em.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:First of all both spellings are used realise is the older variant of realize but both are acceptable, and if you really need attack someone for grammar in a sports forum then you have issues. What I want to know from you is why are you like a large group of the LC faithful so defensive over statements like this? This is a very low period for Paintsville in sports understand that before you brag about beating a school 1/3 your size. If it comes district time and Jackson is on the mound it will be abother game of which team catches the breaks. This time LC caught them who knows what would happen if it were played again.

That's what I do. I'm a attacker. You're right, I do have issues. But what does the size of your school have to do with how good your team is?? But if the 2 play I again, I suspect the same result. Shep will have another shut out!!! Duh!! :biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Or in this case, you're dealing with a full bushel basket full of em.

You are dealing with a basket full of them, you are correct but I'm dealing with a bunch of haters that are jealous of our success. But thanks to our performance on the field, we can talk it and walk it unlike the team that got the big ole' LOSS!! Confusedhh:
Wildcats11 Wrote:You are dealing with a basket full of them, you are correct but I'm dealing with a bunch of haters that are jealous of our success. But thanks to our performance on the field, we can talk it and walk it unlike the team that got the big ole' LOSS!! Confusedhh:

Oh really? Boy, you just really dont have a clue do you? Compared to what Paintsville has acheived, you aint done nothing, and Johnson Central and Pikeville rival anything that Lawrence Co. has done in the last few years there too sweetheart. I highly doubt that you are old enough to remember anything about anything past two or three years ago anyways.

Oh, and before I forget......Confusedhh: back at you.............LOL
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh really? Boy, you just really dont have a clue do you? Compared to what Paintsville has acheived, you aint done nothing, and Johnson Central and Pikeville rival anything that Lawrence Co. has done in the last few years there too sweetheart. I highly doubt that you are old enough to remember anything about anything past two or three years ago anyways.

You're correct, I am clueless. "Ain't" isn't a word there honey, so you need to come down to LC and get a better education. I didn't say LC achieved more than any team. I said that we won that game easily and I said Chandler shut you out, which are both facts!! You're correct again, I'm not old enough to remember past the two or three years ago. It just makes you look worse because I'm younger than you but yet I have to correct grammar errors for you. But I'm a pretty easy going guy, I don't mind.

Oh, before I forget... I don't need any smiley faces to make a statement. All I need is one word.. SCOREBOARD!!! :thanks:
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh really? Boy, you just really dont have a clue do you? Compared to what Paintsville has acheived, you aint done nothing, and Johnson Central and Pikeville rival anything that Lawrence Co. has done in the last few years there too sweetheart. I highly doubt that you are old enough to remember anything about anything past two or three years ago anyways.

Yup lets see LC has a wall that lists all of there District and regional titles. Paintsville doesn't have a wall at Charlie Adkins field big enough to put them all on lol, and didn't Johnson Central win district last year?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Yup lets see LC has a wall that lists all of there District and regional titles. Paintsville doesn't have a wall at Charlie Adkins field big enough to put them all on lol, and didn't Johnson Central win district last year?

Those past accomplishments didn't help you any this game obviously. This game, the scoreboard is the only thing that mattered. We are better than you and you're too jealous to admit that. I find it hilarious.. :lmao:
Wildcats11 Wrote:You're correct, I am clueless. "Ain't" isn't a word there honey, so you need to come down to LC and get a better education. I didn't say LC achieved more than any team. I said that we won that game easily and I said Chandler shut you out, which are both facts!! You're correct again, I'm not old enough to remember past the two or three years ago. It just makes you look worse because I'm younger than you but yet I have to correct grammar errors for you. But I'm a pretty easy going guy, I don't mind.

Oh, before I forget... I don't need any smiley faces to make a statement. All I need is one word.. SCOREBOARD!!! :thanks:
I am very sorry Mr. Cat but two factors are invalid in your post. First of all "ain't" is truly a word defined as a "colloquial contraction for am not in interrogative constructives". This can be found in Webster's New World Dictionary 2nd college Ed.Pg.28. It was a good game with 3 hits and 1 run.
Lastly you have made a statement without smiley faces. You guys just keep taking the bait every time. I am tired of this stuff. It's old. faces.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I am very sorry Mr. Cat but two factors are invalid in your post. First of all "ain't" is truly a word defined as a "colloquial contraction for am not in interrogative constructives". This can be found in Webster's New World Dictionary 2nd college Ed.Pg.28. It was a good game with 3 hits and 1 run.
Lastly you have made a statement without smiley faces. You guys just keep taking the bait every time. I am tired of this stuff. It's old. faces.

I'm sorry Mr. Hustle but the letters in your name need capitol letters. Also, after you said "Lastly" you need a comma there as well. Lastly, I don't care if you are tired of what I have to say. It's a opinion based forum and if you don't like it guess what?? You just have to deal with it or simple not read what I say. Pretty simple huh?? Have a nice night sir. :biggrin:
Wildcats11 Wrote:Those past accomplishments didn't help you any this game obviously. This game, the scoreboard is the only thing that mattered. We are better than you and you're too jealous to admit that. I find it hilarious.. :lmao:

What in the world does Lawrence County have for me to be jealous of lmfao?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:What in the world does Lawrence County have for me to be jealous of lmfao?

A winning tradition, a Mr. Kentucky nominee, and a person like me to correct you when you're wrong. Confusedhh:
Wildcats11 Wrote:I'm sorry Mr. Hustle but the letters in your name need capitol letters. Also, after you said "Lastly" you need a comma there as well. Lastly, I don't care if you are tired of what I have to say. It's a opinion based forum and if you don't like it guess what?? You just have to deal with it or simple not read what I say. Pretty simple huh?? Have a nice night sir. :biggrin:

If you are going to be this way. It should be, It's an. And only use one "?". Also, if you use "simple not", the way you did. It should be (simple. Not) or (simply not). And again, why the 2 question marks?

Find something else to pick at besides this BS Wc11. You're NOT impressing anyone. :Geek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:If you are going to be this way. It should be, It's an. And only use one "?". Also, if you use "simple not", the way you did. It should be (simple. Not) or (simply not). And again, why the 2 question marks?

Find something else to pick at besides this BS Wc11. You're NOT impressing anyone. :Geek:

I impress myself every time I look into a mirror. So that statement you made is false. You can't start a sentence with "And" by the way. :dontthink
OffTheHook Wrote:If you are going to be this way. It should be, It's an. And only use one "?". Also, if you use "simple not", the way you did. It should be (simple. Not) or (simply not). And again, why the 2 question marks?

Also, "NOT" does not need to be all caps. Just saying.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Also, "NOT" does not need to be all caps. Just saying.

It does when you are meaning to shout it Dumb A**. LOL Also, I'm not the one claiming to be a grammer expert. I don't give rat's rear. Yes I capitalized "Dumb A**". Because I figured it was a name that fitted you...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis