Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville at Lawrence County
It was a late scheduled game that coach Feltner scheduled to get some action in rather then driving to Mt. Sterling to play Montgomery County. So I'm sure they played Russell to get some good competition. Russell has a solid ball club, they also beat Ashland.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Lol Boyd is the kid's last name he is the pitcher for Russell. Sorry you can't comprehend that let me spell it out for you. Geeezzz

Well, then dont be so danged technical next time. What do you expect? Me and JP didn't go to school at Lawrence Co.:HitWall:
lcgrad2002 Wrote:It was a late scheduled game that coach Feltner scheduled to get some action in rather then driving to Mt. Sterling to play Montgomery County. So I'm sure they played Russell to get some good competition. Russell has a solid ball club, they also beat Ashland.

Were you afraid to play Montgomery Co.????
Yea we were afraid to lol. I'm sorry you didn't go to school there. It's ok not your fault
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Yea we were afraid to lol. I'm sorry you didn't go to school there. It's ok not your fault

Thought you were done with these guys. Go lay down and get the head to quit spinning and try again later. LOL

Just kidding but dont act as though LC has no competition up in the mountains and people will lay off of you a bit. BTW LC stands for Lawrence County this time.
Bob Seger Wrote:Well, then dont be so danged technical next time. What do you expect? Me and JP didn't go to school at Lawrence Co.:HitWall:

:lmao: I'm sorry, that one was just too funny.
Haha thanks LC does stand for Lawrence County so true. I totally realize there is some good competition in the mountains, that what I was trying to say rather then driving to Mt.Sterling to play a weak Montgomery County team they stayed home and played a good Russell team that's all I was trying to say. I always cheer for a mountain team in any sport.
Where did you go to school at then?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Where did you go to school at then?

Turkey Knob Tech.

Class of '53.
Oh really?
Well i know I will hear it for this but here is my opinion of the game Thursday and if you don't think it matters well why are we even talking about it? OK in my opinion if Banks pitches (and he is a descent pitcher) Pikeville wil win by 6 runs, I will be happy whoever wins but i don't think Lawrence County can"t handle the hits Pikeville will be hitting at them, but then again that is just my opinion!
Good opinion Huggybus I respect what you say, is Pikeville really that good of a hitting team?
I think since Banks is pitching and from what I know now Cecil will throw for Pikeville. Should be a dandy of a game with Shepherd anchoring in center field.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Haha thanks LC does stand for Lawrence County so true. I totally realize there is some good competition in the mountains, that what I was trying to say rather then driving to Mt.Sterling to play a weak Montgomery County team they stayed home and played a good Russell team that's all I was trying to say. I always cheer for a mountain team in any sport.

Weak? How do you figure that Russell is so much stronger than Montgomery? Have you ever at any point in time ever researched anything before you posted it? Montgomery Co. has wins over Clark Co. and Bourbon Co. this year. Both are in the top tier of the 10th region which is among the better regions in the state, and is far stronger than the 16th. Russell only has one quality win to date and that is Ashland. (That is other than their win over the Yankees.....er, I mean Bulldogs). Montgomery also may have one of the top 5 coaches in the state in Gene Combs. I thought I would mention that as I more than likely assume you have never heard of him.
Hahahaha
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I think since Banks is pitching and from what I know now Cecil will throw for Pikeville. Should be a dandy of a game with Shepherd anchoring in center field.

Pikeville has several players as good as Shepherd fielding and hitting.
Did I ask you?
Are you serious?
Just come watch the game. I'm done
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Did I ask you?

You need to ask more questions. You can learn some baseball here if you pay attention.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Hahahaha

And that is humorous how? Let's hear a factual rebuttal if not correct.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Just come watch the game. I'm done

I was there the last time they played. I do believe Shepherd played in that game? Was a r-o-u-t if I remember correctly. And I do.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:You need to ask more questions. You can learn some baseball here if you pay attention.

That's what I told him the other day too, JP.
Bob Seger Wrote:That's what I told him the other day too, JP.

He needs to brush up on his listening and reading comprehension skills.:biggrin:
I really think Pikeville is the best hitting team top to bottom that I have watched this year, If you throw the off speed pitch good enough the dawgs are really weak in that area. Like i said i will be happy whoever wins but from what I have seen of the two teams pikeville is better all around.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Just come watch the game. I'm done

You're just teasing again. Right?

Come on now, dont leave without first telling what the funny part was.
Yeah Shepherd played in that game. I don't need to listen to you guys to brush up on my baseball skills. Please lol
Seger just quit your making me laugh
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Yeah Shepherd played in that game. I don't need to listen to you guys to brush up on my baseball skills. Please lol

Then you saw that Pikeville has several players who hit and field as well as Shepherd. If you don't believe that you are kidding yourself.
Ok smart guys when is the last time Pikeville seen Shepherd on the mound?