Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL PIKEVILLE @ LAWRENCE COUNTY SMACK TALKING THREAD
I know it's hard and I'm not saying Pikeville will keep him hitless, but there is no guarantee he gets hits either.
I agree totally with ya!!
I can guarantee Shepherd gets a hit..
No you can't. You can think he will.
If I was a gambling man I would put money on it not really cause anyone can beat anyone it depends on who wants it and knowing Shepherd I would say they want this game as does Pikeville. I cant wait to get off work and get there. Should be there at 5 after
Should be a lot of fun.. hows the weather looking?
Don't know about the weather. Hope someone posts updates because while I was just leaving for the game I found out I am stuck in Pikeville.:HitWall:
5:10 sky is blue and it is hot!!:devilflam
Give me ur number ill text u
i'LL TRY TO POST SCORES AND UPDATES WITH INFO
lcgrad2002 Wrote:i'LL TRY TO POST SCORES AND UPDATES WITH INFO
Any updates? I'm sending you my number. Don't have to text me a ton, just once in a while.
Dppppdoes anyone have the score of Pikeville and lawerence.
Still no score update??
called in the top of 10th 2-2 because of lightning both teams played great hats off to Banks man he petched well!
huggybus02 Wrote:called in the top of 10th 2-2 because of lightning both teams played great hats off to Banks man he petched well!
How did Cecil pitch for Pikeville? Any stats you can share?
All of this build up and trash talking and the game ends in a tie, that is so messed up! Smile
EKYHoops Wrote:All of this build up and trash talking and the game ends in a tie, that is so messed up! Smile

This was in fun and the game was fantastic not messed up.
Commanche Wrote:This was in fun and the game was fantastic not messed up.
I think he was referring to "messed up" as in "aww, that's a crazy ending". At least that's how my kids use messed up. lol
Lawrence finally put up a roster on KHSAA and still has Sam Burton on team. Thought that was kind of humorous.