Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL PIKEVILLE @ LAWRENCE COUNTY SMACK TALKING THREAD
dawgeers Wrote:You are right. Now LC only has to deal with JCHS and Pikeville. Well, really just JCHS. Pikeville got ONE victory in regionals against LC. In fact, I think last year was the first time Pikeville even scored a run against LC.

Okay, I will tell you how scared the Pikeville bunch is, they didnt even practice yesterday. LOL
Commanche Wrote:LEFT HANDED was the key word in the Banks pitching. These things are tricky and you gotta read the fine print. Either that or you are just plain getting mad before you absorb what you read.

Oh yeah, thanks for Sam!:ChairHit:
Absolutely hilarious:Clap:
Sam is a great kid don't act like he wanted to go. He wanted to stay at LC but had home problems good luck to him, respect him.
Lc didn't practice yesterday either.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Sam is a great kid don't act like he wanted to go. He wanted to stay at LC but had home problems good luck to him, respect him.

Didnt act like he wanted to go, just stated we like Sam alot.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Lc didn't practice yesterday either.

Feltner and Priode must have had a gentlemens agreement on this. LMAO

The Pikeville kids did stay and take BP on their own, however. This is Pikeville's last game of the week, I would have practiced, however they said something about the heat index being too high.
:popcorn:
dawgeers Wrote:You are right. Now LC only has to deal with JCHS and Pikeville. Well, really just JCHS. Pikeville got ONE victory in regionals against LC. In fact, I think last year was the first time Pikeville even scored a run against LC.
Not quite. LC has the edge in the series record since 2005, 9-2, but Pikeville has put up runs against them, 42 in 11 games. I'll be happy to concede that LC has the edge over the past few years, but those happened to be among Pikeville's worst seasons in years. We shall see how tonight's game and the regionals shake out...IF they both meet up.
Hey Panthers. can you say BLACKCATS?????
ERblue4ever Wrote:Hey Panthers. can you say BLACKCATS?????
Hey. Can you say PIRATES, COMMODORES, HORNETS, HAWKS, PANTHERS, COMMODORES, HORNETS, EAGLES, PANTHERS, EAGLES?????

Seriously, run along, the big boys are talking.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Hey. Can you say PIRATES, COMMODORES, HORNETS, HAWKS, PANTHERS, COMMODORES, HORNETS, EAGLES, PANTHERS, EAGLES?????

Seriously, run along, the big boys are talking.

:lmao:
ERblue4ever Wrote:Hey Panthers. can you say BLACKCATS?????

Hey East Ridge, can YOU say "31-0"? That's the combined score of Pikeville's two wins over you this year. Go back and play in your sandbox, the big boys are talking. :yawn:
Dawg@heart Wrote:If I may make a suggestion here..........

How about we just let the boys play the game ? This forum has WORN OUT the subject of LC/Pikeville for the last 4 months.

Sadly it isn't the kids that are pouring gas on the fire-its the ADULTS.....

Alot of the guys for LC and Pikeville played travel ball together and have remained friends over the years. Good kids. I simply dont get why we feel the need to stir this animosity between them??

Seriously, let the game be played on the field-not on a computer screen!
It is no different than smack talking between fans of college teams. Of course, we don't want the kids to be hurt, nor say anything bad about them. Read the first post, it is all in good clean fun, the aim was to keep the back and forth banter off the other threads. Sit back and have a laugh, there's been some pretty good zingers from both sides on this thread.

:biggrin:
Commanche Wrote:Feltner and Priode must have had a gentlemens agreement on this. LMAO

The Pikeville kids did stay and take BP on their own, however. This is Pikeville's last game of the week, I would have practiced, however they said something about the heat index being too high.
:popcorn:
That is one of the bad things about artificial turf. Really drives the index up. This news wouldn't surprise me at all if true. I didn't see if they were practicing or not yesterday, I wasn't down that way.
PHSForever Wrote:Hey East Ridge, can YOU say "31-0"? That's the combined score of Pikeville's two wins over you this year. Go back and play in your sandbox, the big boys are talking. :yawn:

He can't play in the sandbox, the cats will cover him up.
Breaking news!!! game will not be aired on WZAQ 92.3. Our radio tower got knocked out with the severe storm. Next Bulldogs game will be aired Saturday with Hazrd in a double-header. If you want to hear this game you will have to come watch for yourself. Good luck to both teams..
I say let the whole Pikeville team bat lefthanded it might be a closer game this way!! just sayin!
Huggybus02 you have got to be kidding me lol
All kidding aside, I don't think LC will hit Pikeville's pitching very much at all.
Tonight or 9 out of 10 nights, maybe even 10 out of 10. This isn't smack talk, just one humble opinion.

Go Panthers! :redboxer::flame::flame::flame:
Didn't we hit their pitching last year?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Didn't we hit their pitching last year?

Not really. And this isn't last year.
You think?
Constantly. Do you?:biggrin:
Im sure Chandler will get his hits unless they throw him off speed stuff but one guy is not going to be enough but I know this Pikeville bats are alive and well LCGRAD!
Im sure Chandler will get his hits unless they throw him off speed stuff but one guy is not going to be enough but I know this Pikeville bats are alive and well LCGRAD!:Thumbs::Thumbs::lmao:
I'm not sure Shepherd will get hits. If he does then my hat is off to him but it's not a given by any means.
Hahah man your hilarious.
I guess Lc is just so horrible that now we can't hit nobody. If that's what you think then ok.lol Enjoy the show
Huggybus I know you do and I respect what you say..
I was a lot funnier than this the last time they played. I was hilarious.
Im just saying its hard to keep a player like Chandler hitless but Pikeville has about 7 of those types of players