Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stardust would you please stop!!!!!
^ I'm bored Bob. Thanks for the fun partner:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Save face - LOL. What was I trying to save face about? I thought this was about whether or not to post the game scores or not? I added my comment, but your reasoning is NO ONE wants to see them. Well, I guess I didn't prove you wrong, but those who outnumbered YOU proved you are wrong. Spin what? Spin the FACT that more said you opinion of not posting them was outwieghed by those who have NO problem with it! Too funny. You can say whatever you want. You hold hold as much creed and respect on this site as I do? And that's probably very little! So, little feller, your opinion is about as useless as mine!

Oh no, not by any stretch of the imagination. There were others in another thread from the day before that did not voice their opinion in this one. I think you'll see the balance is going way in the other direction.

Listen I'll drop off, I just wish that you would be a little more considerate and listen to what a lot of folks on here would like. Is it too much to ask that you at least put them all in one thread? That would be nice if you would. Thanks for the joust SD, at least you can take a little rumble and not get too bent out of shape. That I respect. Have a pleasant and happy holiday weekend, and that's being sincere on my part. I know your a good guy, and as I said, there is no malice intended.
^ I never took it as Mailce. I've seen you in all your incarnations on this site, and you are the same that you always have been (and I'm not saying that is a bad thing). I can't say I plan to do anything different than I have done since I joined this site. It may not make everyone happy, but I didn't join to make everyone happy either.

Stay safe this weekend to you and all. Lot's going on with graduations, grad parties, and mix in the holiday, we have to be on the lookout for not only ourselves as much as we do others. As for me, I will be trying to help our squad advance to Applebees, where I hope to see those teams that I posted scores for!

Peace out!
Stardust Wrote:^ I never took it as Mailce. I've seen you in all your incarnations on this site, and you are the same that you always have been (and I'm not saying that is a bad thing). I can't say I plan to do anything different than I have done since I joined this site. It may not make everyone happy, but I didn't join to make everyone happy either.

Stay safe this weekend to you and all. Lot's going on with graduations, grad parties, and mix in the holiday, we have to be on the lookout for not only ourselves as much as we do others. As for me, I will be trying to help our squad advance to Applebees, where I hope to see those teams that I posted scores for!

Peace out!
I'm like you I guess , you are you, and I am me.

Anyways good luck on getting to Applebees. I've had the extreme fortune in seeing two different sons get there on two different occasions, and hopefully will with a third again some day. It's a great experience and atmosphere. Hope you get the same opportunity.

See ya!!
as zaga would say

ah...boys
Chocolate milk?
"You can't fix stupid", so I gave up:biggrin:
I like your posting stardust. I mean how can these other guys determine that some teams aren't important enough to have a thread about them? :Cheerlead