•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia moving to the top of the 14th?
Aslan Wrote:Not contending for region impact. I never dunked in a game. I could barely dunk in a gym by myself, lol. What about you hoss?

:Thumbs:

I agreed awhile ago about them schools prlly being camps and stuff.
What does prlly mean? Is that even a word. I wouldn't normally say anything but it has been used more then once on this thread.
This hire will help Cordia in the long run, maybe in 3 to 4 years, maybe when these transfers are seniors, but honestly folks, you actually think they will compete for the 14th title. Maybe the 53rd, but give Rhodes a few years to compete for the 14th.
Aslan Wrote:^Probably I think.

Yeah that's what I meant,lol.
Many of the Cordia faithful have made some bold remarks, but I do not blame you. This is probably the most excitement that that program, that school has ever seen. I do not blame the students or alumni to get behind your school.

Now I don't see them competing with Perry or Knott.

Why you guys giving them H*** for, I know it's funny but all they are doing is getting behind there program. Just like us when we get behind our Commodores.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Powell and South Floyd are wins for the Lions this year.

I'll give you South Floyd but it will be tough for them to win against Powell, especially at Powell when you gotta make that long drive.
Collective individual talent or athleticism does not necessarily make for marked improvement in team success. It does increase the likelihood of that occurring with the proper buy-in to good coaching and focus on the ultimate team goal of winning without looking at individual stats. We will see if that transpires after lack of team success.
I hope Corida will live up to all the hype that has been created from the arrival of Rhodes as the new coach. The best players in the area will have the option to be seen in a way they haven't seen before. If you bring in the best coaches and players...the recruiters will soon follow. This may give E. Ky teams a leg up for a number of reasons. I do think this year will show them growing quicker than most teams, but ultimately the region title will go to another team.
Ah boys....

I remember when the Black Bear faithful started coming out of the woodwork and every 5 posts you saw a moderated member.

Say it aint so...
Is it happening again?
zaga_fan Wrote:Ah boys....

I remember when the Black Bear faithful started coming out of the woodwork and every 5 posts you saw a moderated member.

Say it aint so...
Is it happening again?

Its bandwagon time in the mountains.
Rowdy Bucks Wrote:I'll give you South Floyd but it will be tough for them to win against Powell, especially at Powell when you gotta make that long drive.

I just think they'll defeat Powell, just my opinion.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Its bandwagon time in the mountains.

I haven't been jumping on any bandwagon. I am close to the program and have been behind the program for 5 years now
Crazy Horse Wrote:I haven't been jumping on any bandwagon. I am close to the program and have been behind the program for 5 years now

Are you a moderated member?
Just heard that Rhodes kicked a few boys off the team, heard a few of them missed a few days of workouts and stuff.
Sure could. Have done it at the all-mighty PCC bud.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Just heard that Rhodes kicked a few boys off the team, heard a few of them missed a few days of workouts and stuff.

It is rumored they are having a press conference this evening on WYMT concerning this. It may be housecleaning to make room for more out of town transfers. Bring on the Jersey boys.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Just heard that Rhodes kicked a few boys off the team, heard a few of them missed a few days of workouts and stuff.

Coach Rhodes kicked Marcus Sumner and Dalton Davidson off the team. That is what I was told.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:It is rumored they are having a press conference this evening on WYMT concerning this. It may be housecleaning to make room for more out of town transfers. Bring on the Jersey boys.

Heard that Jay Crawford is coming back to WYMT to do the story.
Rowdy Bucks Wrote:Heard that Jay Crawford is coming back to WYMT to do the story.

The story is way to big. Jay Crawford and Brian Milam. Dook Combs will give guest commentary as a former coach.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The story is way to big. Jay Crawford and Brian Milam. Dook Combs will give guest commentary as a former coach.

I heard they were bringing in Charles Barkley to reminisce with Rodrick.
zaga_fan Wrote:I heard they were bringing in Charles Barkley to reminisce with Rodrick.

Zag that is turrible
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Zag that is turrible

jus literally LoL'd
hahaha...keep making fun guys, just drives me more to see your teams fall.
I got to see the 6'5 guy in action yesterday.
Pretty good.. He is only 14.. If he is to stay in the mountains, he could reach inches higher.. With Rhodes coaching him and his work ethic it's really untelling..

Now I know that I have heard Cordia will be in the mix of things this year, but after seeing them play I am not sure where they stand vs the other teams.. We still got a ways to go till ball season but I will say this. If they do not shake things up this year, look for it to be next year for sure.
Chris Hudson 6'5 pf...Kahlil Williams 6'0 sg...Keem Williams 5'10 pg...Just to clear up who the transfers are and yes here to stay. No offense to any of the pf's in the region nor the guards but Chris will dominate his position in and out the region (14th region player of the year) and the only guard that could honestly see keeping up with these guards is Braxton Beverly. Which by saying that is a bold statement in my eyes. Only time will tell but take my word Cordia's here and ant going anywhere no time soon. Marcus "Boz" Sumner never left nor was kicked off the team and Davidson may be returning. And with the shooter from knott ( Zack Owens ) coming over will make it alot easier for the entire team to play rhodes type of game.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Chris Hudson 6'5 pf...Kahlil Williams 6'0 sg...Keem Williams 5'10 pg...Just to clear up who the transfers are and yes here to stay. No offense to any of the pf's in the region nor the guards but Chris will dominate his position in and out the region (14th region player of the year) and the only guard that could honestly see keeping up with these guards is Braxton Beverly. Which by saying that is a bold statement in my eyes. Only time will tell but take my word Cordia's here and ant going anywhere no time soon. Marcus "Boz" Sumner never left nor was kicked off the team and Davidson may be returning. And with the shooter from knott ( Zack Owens ) coming over will make it alot easier for the entire team to play rhodes type of game.

DUDE.... Here are some G's and F's that will be able to handle Chris Hudson (6'4" 165 lbs)... Zach Davis, Matt Day, Braxton Beverly, Cameron Justice, Bj Combs, Jordan Olinger, Evan Hall, Logan Johnson, Sawyer Denniston ..... I think the 14th Region players will be O.K. LOL!!!!!

See stupid post like this is why everyone is dogging Cordia right now!!!!
ekff Wrote:DUDE.... Here are some G's and F's that will be able to handle Chris Hudson (6'4" 165 lbs)... Zach Davis, Matt Day, Braxton Beverly, Cameron Justice, Bj Combs, Jordan Olinger, Evan Hall, Logan Johnson, Sawyer Denniston ..... I think the 14th Region players will be O.K. LOL!!!!!

See stupid post like this is why everyone is dogging Cordia right now!!!!

:Thumbs:
Tell me this...
wouldn't Chris Hudson have to play center for the Lions?
Unless he has made a change, Zack Owens is still at KCC. He is a great kid, but I don't think he is going to be a top shooter for any team.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next