Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Posters?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Looks good! But ''RunItUpTheGut Tight end (in more ways than one)'' kind of worries me.

hahahaha

Hey, thats what all the ladies say
Just dont tell the wifeConfusedhh:
LWC Wrote:Is LWC coaching, kicker, punter?

Kicker of course after that kicking game debacle me and you had earlier this year lol
^lol. I can be Vinateri and win 3 Superbowls Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Center? Wink
Stardust Wrote:Center? Wink

Don't be expecting no special touches from this QB.
I want to play some D too. I just want to hit someone. lol, in backyard football, whenever I used to get the ball, I would get carried away and actually run towards people to hit them, instead of gaining yards and trying to get away. That sucked when I would run into one of my friends that could hit...lol good times.
I refuse to be a WR with hoot blocking, He would def allow someone to kill me. Smile

Besides with Mister Favre as QB, I want to be on the Defensive side, Smile
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, ill believe it when i see it.
What do you think about this....
One hell of a lineup if you ask me....

Mr Perfect QB
Stardust Center
Tideshoss32 Full back
Midee1 WR
BCF4L LG
Panther Thunder RB
MVP2 RG
zaga_fan RT
Ballers WR
vundy33 RB
Wildcatk23 WR
RunItUpTheGut Tight end (in more ways than one)
Hoot Gibson LT

Ok Let me Mix this up a little Bit Smile I Challenge your team, But need some of your players and myself? Is that cool?

LWC - Head Coach

Stardust QB
Vundy RB
Aslan WR (2)
TIdehoss FB
Zaga LG
Eastkymix RT
Wildcatk23 WR (1 Of Course)
Runitupthegut(Tight ENd Smile
Hoot Gibson RG (Better Block FOr My Democrat Ass)
Ballers WR (3)
MR Perfect RB
Strikeout King LT
OffTheHook Center

Segar - Water Girl
anyone who posts Phelps and East Ridge scores!
^^^^lolololol
Stardust Wrote:Center? Wink

Yup you are the Center (of attention) :biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ok Let me Mix this up a little Bit Smile I Challenge your team, But need some of your players and myself? Is that cool?

LWC - Head Coach

Stardust QB
Vundy RB
Aslan WR (2)
TIdehoss FB
Zaga LG
Eastkymix RT
Wildcatk23 WR (1 Of Course)
Runitupthegut(Tight ENd Smile
Hoot Gibson RG (Better Block FOr My Democrat Ass)
Ballers WR (3)
MR Perfect RB
Strikeout King LT
OffTheHook Center

Segar - Water Girl

Ah hell, were doomed.
We need a coach that will atleast cuss us out at halftime when were down 40 :biggrin:

I must say we might suck, but by golly we will know more about football than the other team with all of these self righteous inventors of the game on this team. Im just scared you and hoot will get into a political discussion in the middle of a play, Stardust will leave at halftime to go make 400-500 post on bgr, Aslan and Zaga arguing with ballers about PCC's dominance over the 14th region, Vundy taking military weapons in his jock straps and throwing grenades at the other team when we kick off, and me and mr perfect looking in the mirror to make sure we arent scratched up half way threw the game.
^With a team like this, we wont be down by 40, lol. I don't have to be Tony Saylor or Jim Matney, I can be Tony Dungee Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ah hell, were doomed.
We need a coach that will atleast cuss us out at halftime when were down 40 :biggrin:

I must say we might suck, but by golly we will know more about football than the other team with all of these self righteous inventors of the game on this team. Im just scared you and hoot will get into a political discussion in the middle of a play, Stardust will leave at halftime to go make 400-500 post on bgr, Aslan and Zaga arguing with ballers about PCC's dominance over the 14th region, Vundy taking military weapons in his jock straps and throwing grenades at the other team when we kick off, and me and mr perfect looking in the mirror to make sure we arent scratched up half way threw the game.

No, I have a new voice activated head-set with Wi-Fi connection, so I will be able to post live play-by-play as we go. And I take offense to your comment of posting 400-500 times, that's ridiculous!

You are selling me way short, if I can't get 1500 posts in, then I will quit!:biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, ill believe it when i see it.
What do you think about this....
One hell of a lineup if you ask me....

Mr Perfect QB
Stardust Center
Tideshoss32 Full back
Midee1 WR
BCF4L LG
Panther Thunder RB
MVP2 RG
zaga_fan RT
Ballers WR
vundy33 RB
Wildcatk23 WR
RunItUpTheGut Tight end (in more ways than one)
Hoot Gibson LT
I'm 6'3 and 190 lbs. I'd be the weakest LG you've ever seen. I prefer Tight End because, well, no one has ever been near my end to make me a wide receiver. #AlwaysaTightEnd #StraightHeteroSex #LoveMeSomeWomen
^God given WR size. Sorry about your luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^God given WR size. Sorry about your luck.
[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OJ4gmylmcys/Tb...eature.gif]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ah hell, were doomed.

:oooo:
^
You know its true
Stardust Wrote:No, I have a new voice activated head-set with Wi-Fi connection, so I will be able to post live play-by-play as we go. And I take offense to your comment of posting 400-500 times, that's ridiculous!

You are selling me way short, if I can't get 1500 posts in, then I will quit!:biglmao:

LOL, the number 1 on my computer wasnt working at the time. I meant 1400 or 1500.
You might have just though of an incredible invention. How about a BGR wire for updates from players to the website lol
BCF4L Wrote:I'm 6'3 and 190 lbs. I'd be the weakest LG you've ever seen. I prefer Tight End because, well, no one has ever been near my end to make me a wide receiver. #AlwaysaTightEnd #StraightHeteroSex #LoveMeSomeWomen

At that size, youd make a great pulling guard however and were running the option so i think youll be fine.
Plus im 6'5 220. Im the tight end lol
^I ain't messing with none of you, sheesh!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^I ain't messing with none of you, sheesh!

6"3 at 200 Smile I got your Back, Besides Size isnt everything Smile, Ask Zaga he hears it daily Smile.

"Zagas witty comment will be" FROM YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR MOM!

Smile
lol dudes...
I am certainly the short, fat one of the group Sad Time to hit the gym......after this last Snickers bar, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like how everyone has me in the backfield. I did play a little QB, WR in my day.
lol, I didn't. But I always found it easier to run someone over when I had the ball. Either way though, I enjoy hitting. There was nothing better to me in highschool than gameday, and lining up and figuring out soon that the tackle across from me sucks. I always loved that. Also, I didn't really mind if the best tackle was on my side much either, because the other D End was alot better than me, and I knew that the guy he's going up against is more than likely not going to be able to handle him, and most of the time he couldn't. Gah it was so much fun.

I wish I could go back to highschool for a couple weeks, haha. Or for 4 years. I'd do so many things differently. Wink
vundy33 Wrote:lol, I didn't. But I always found it easier to run someone over when I had the ball. Either way though, I enjoy hitting. There was nothing better to me in highschool than gameday, and lining up and figuring out soon that the tackle across from me sucks. I always loved that. Also, I didn't really mind if the best tackle was on my side much either, because the other D End was alot better than me, and I knew that the guy he's going up against is more than likely not going to be able to handle him, and most of the time he couldn't. Gah it was so much fun.

I wish I could go back to highschool for a couple weeks, haha. Or for 4 years. I'd do so many things differently. Wink

Live life with no regrets my friend. Everything happens for a reason.
I only regret a few things, and most of them have to do with being an idiot in highschool instead of paying attention and going to college. lol. Other than that, only very few regrets, and those have to do with women...the death of me, for sure.
There is not many people on here that are bad posters