Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is magoffin the best??
In my opinion, it's Magoffin's to lose.
I believe Magoffin is the better team in the 15th. But JC comes in a closes second. Paintsville may be a decent team but I don't think that their talent as a whole can compare to that of Magoffin's.
I beleive magoffin aint the best in the region but i do beleive they are the best in the district.
Magoffin is the best team in the 15th region...we have beat paintsville so i dont see why people say p-ville is...calloray should the chelsea girl who was the better post player and no 1 can stop brittany and ashley!!!
woops...typo in there...we have beat the best teams in our district so i think were the best
typo again..SHOWED
"3pointer" Wrote:I don't think that they will beat Belfry again. I say Belfry is state bound.
Whos to say belfry dosnt get upset in early regionals or districts for that matter?
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Whos to say belfry dosnt get upset in early regionals or districts for that matter?

The only way Belfry doesn't get out of district is if Piarist beats them, and everyone knows that's not going to happen. So they are basically guaranteed a spot in region.

I'd be worrying about your own team not getting out of district, before I started worrying about other teams. They are in the toughest district and everyone is gunning for them. I know they drew the #1 seed so they'll play the winner of SC and LC, but seems like LC gave them a pretty good game, they might be better prepared the next time around, if they win against SC that is.
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:Whos to say belfry dosnt get upset in early regionals or districts for that matter?
Like the lady hornets last year.
ya know that is true. because oddly enough, that did happen to magoffin last year. so who's to say it couldn't happen to them again too?
<<<ya know that is true. because oddly enough, that did happen to magoffin last year. so who's to say it couldn't happen to them again too?>>>

answer: Calloray Howard, Ashley Jade Howard, Brittany Manns, Michaela Howard, Megan Powers, Ashley Hall, Katelyn Minix, Breanne Adams, Breanne Marshall, Felicia Prater, Kelly Hall, Lindsey Howard, and Cassandra Salyer
One things for sure, with the new district alignment, Magoffin has a tougher row to hoe than Belfry. I'm sure that Belfry doesn't have to worry bout making the region when they will face Piarist. But Magoffin on the other hand will face one of the regions better teams. Is it possible that Magoffin won't make the region? Yes. Anything is possible when you play good solid ball clubs. Is it possible that Belfry won't make the region? No. When you face teams that don't field a team every year, you almost have an automatic bye into the regional tournament. Nothing against the players or the Piarist School, but you can have a good program without dedication for a long period of time, and without good feader schools. Just doesn't seem fair to hender teams with this new alignment, when other teams get a free pass, but these young ladies need to learn this lesson now instead of later. The lesson is life isn't always fair to everyone all the time. Now that I'm off my soap box, I would like to say goodluck to all the 15th region teams. Whomever wins the upcoming tournaments, make the 15th region proud by representing us well in the state tourneys.
Magoffin will easily win there district.

then they'll take care of the region.
&quot;starplayer06&quot; Wrote:ya know that is true. because oddly enough, that did happen to magoffin last year. so who's to say it couldn't happen to them again too?
Well congrats my friend!!!
you got the point
any given night any one team can get beat by someone they shoudlnt
Magoffin will make their way through the districts and take care of business at regionals too!
same here. great post..

i guess we will find out this thursday
2 add 2 that list is: Katelyn Minix, Bryanna Marshall, Bryanna Adams, Kelly Hall, the girl they call fishy, and i think they have 2 in 8th grade i;m not for sure.&nbsp; All these girls have a few years 2 go so i think you will be hearing their names down the road when they get more playing time. IMO It takes playing time 2 make you better so i&nbsp; hope 2 see more of these girls.
WELL DUH WE'RE THE BEST!! WE'RE THE BEST IN THE REGION AND WE WILL PROVE IT COME MONDAY &amp; TUESDAY NIGHT AT REGIONALS!!!! ...bring it belfry :hungry:
NOW IT IS A FACT FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
I respect magoffin ,, there an awesome team and will be next year too..
This thread needs to be closed, due to the fact that Magoffin has proven who the best in the region is. Great game against a great team. Good luck at diddle.
:1:YOU KNOW SO!&nbsp; THEY ARE THE BEST AND THEY PROVED IT WAY TO GO GIRLS!&nbsp; GOOD JOB ASHLEY BRITTANY MICHAELA AND MEGAN ! TAKE IT ALL THE WAY! :1:

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :1:&nbsp; &nbsp; :1:&nbsp; :1:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :1:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :lmao:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :bow: :bow: :bow: :thx: :party: :clap: :clap: :pirateshoot:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :bow:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :party:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :1:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :clap:&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
well....it seems the region final game sumed up all the confusion.....magoffin is simply the best team in the region  :1:
They should be the team to beat next year. :letsparty
This thread has done it due.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill