Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pitchers
IDK what my good friend ladycard31 is talking about...shes a lil loney sometimes! I dont think that she reallt read my posts. I NEVER ONCE said Magoffin County sucks! Sorry girls I really do think u guys are flippin awesome. I just was curious about their pitcher. Thats all. Please dont be mad at me! lol
[quote author=UKGIRL20 link=topic=19990.msg205602#msg205602 date=1141688963]
Yeah ladycard31 everyone else was having a good conversation your comments were not needed.  You must be an all american or something since all those players suck. I'll take Tab Tackett who pitched for South Floyd last year at catcher over most of the region, and I'd be more than happy to have michalea howard on my team. Seems like you may be a little jealous of her.
[/quote]

Ladycard31 IS an all american, but she doesn't play softball...Lol...
I'm sorry but the pitcher at SC is no good i have watched her play she is no good she gets mad and cant do nuttin we need a conistent pitcher who lasts we have had on at Sc in a long time.
[quote author=CaRdSFaN#1 link=topic=19990.msg207694#msg207694 date=1141959872]
I'm sorry but the pitcher at SC is no good i have watched her play she is no good she gets mad and cant do nuttin we need a consistent pitcher who lasts we have had on at Sc in a long time.
[/quote]

O.K. how many games have you actually been to? Tiffany CAN pitch! She has gotten mad on a few occasions, but at least she doesn't take it out on the team like others do. She doesn't blame the team when she messes up. Tiffany gives it her all everytime she plays. She has greatly improved over the summer. She learned numerous new pitches. She "could" defiantly turn some heads this year. I know that SC hasn't been a power house in quite some time, but you never know when they could come out with the win. They've been working very hard and even if they don't have a winning season there will be some definite improvement shown on the field.
Trista goes all the way around when she pitches.
[quote author=sfhs_raider_12 link=topic=19990.msg208755#msg208755 date=1142098957]
Trista goes all the way around when she pitches.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info!
ive been to alot of them since i was a freshman and when i talk somethin im sure of it in softball. I happen to recall last year she got mad and Coach May took her out and put brittnay stacy in. I really hope she has improved because last year she was horrible with a Capital H
You know what 1st off I just wanna say that I can't stand people who DOG thier own school...if thats where u even go. 2ND- Tiff very rarely gets mad and when she does it is time for a pitching change and that goes for any team. Us girls at SCHS know that our softball team is horrible, but when we really wanna win we could, but no one ever wants to win or at least they don't act like it! I really love my team and if they asked me to quit I would! If thats what it takes... anything to see them win..anything! They really have been working hard this year and we have a lot of younger players who will do great as they progress. Just hope we get it together before its too late. We may say we hate each other, but deep down we really don't. Good luck to my girls this year. I know yall can win if you just put your mind to it
SOrry (schssoftball) but tiffany parsons does not pitch fast enough
Cortney Bentley is the best in the 15th. Not far behind are Jodi Yates and Natalie Gooch.
To be quite honest, Sheldon Clark softball has been a joke from day 1. The only real chance they ever had was with Tish Cornett as a pitcher and her squad that year... and Dammian Stepp as coach. Larry May can't coach, period.
I guess you are eating your words now since Magoffin Co. laid a butt whipping on you 15-0. How was the ride home? I dont remember seeing you on the field #31, do you even play?
I was wondering the same thing Bundy, before softball started all we heard about was sheldon clark and how bad anyone and everyone else was.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I was wondering the same thing Bundy, before softball started all we heard about was sheldon clark and how bad anyone and everyone else was.

All you heard about was SC?
If you'll notice every year Sheldon Clark softball is predicted to be good but as always come out with a losing season. It's usually just talk. They can't get their girls to work together!!
twentythree Wrote:All you heard about was SC?
If you'll notice every year Sheldon Clark softball is predicted to be good but as always come out with a losing season. It's usually just talk. They can't get their girls to work together!!

SC WON AGAINST BURCH TONIGHT! I wouldn't be turning my head too soon..
ggh04 Wrote:SC WON AGAINST BURCH TONIGHT! I wouldn't be turning my head too soon..

I'm by no means turning my head, congratulations on the win, I'm happy see them get it together for once! Like I've said before, the girls have talent, it's just teamwork they're so desperately lacking.
twentythree Wrote:I'm by no means turning my head, congratulations on the win, I'm happy see them get it together for once! Like I've said before, the girls have talent, it's just teamwork they're so desperately lacking.

Thats good...they play Knott Central tomorrow..post ure predictons on the thread for it