Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broncos 29 - Steelers 23 (OT)
Tebow out played Big Ben.
I said in the prediction thread, if the Broncos could manage to put up 20+ points on the board they had a good chance of winning.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will however change my statement.
The Broncos are the second worst team to make the playoffs, behind this years cincinnati bengals.

Fixed.

What a fun game to watch, unfortunately it didn't end the way I wanted it to. Tebow Magic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
lol, i should have said third behind cincy and pitt
J-Rod Wrote:I ain't even mad...

True talk.

But wasn't that said about this week as wel????
[YOUTUBE="RfHKs7HLUoc"]RfHKs7HLUoc[/YOUTUBE]
Someone fix that, please.

Four different freaking embed codes and I get nothing lol
Really seems pretty crazy that Tebow threw for 316 yards.

Tebow 3:16 -means- "All I Do Is Win"
throughout the year, i've thought the officiating was terrible. One thing that started to become blatantly obvious to me was that i've realized the referee's are catering to the league office, almost as if in fear of "holding on to their jobs", not unlike many jobs in the real world.
An example? Pass interference calls, How do you not make the call and then seconds after, when a receiver jumps up and down, gyrates all over, and starts screaming, do you THEN reach in your pocket and throw a flag? I"ve seen this happen on numerous plays league-wide. You're not your own man and you can't make your own calls?

That said....i try not to go to that place of "oh, it was the refs..", "the refs suck..", etc sort of whining.
BUT. Last night was downright criminal. I thought that after the game was over that the referee team should be arrested by the authorities and haulef off to the nearest Denver jail. It WAS really bad officiating last night.
The refs didn't lose the game for us on their own but they sure put us at a disadvantage. I will admit that absolutely sickening bubble screen we keep running was a fumble and that actually helped us, but for the better part of the year, much like this game, the refs have kept other teams in games and stunted drives for us. We only commit about 50% of the penalties we are called for and we can't get a single flag when our DB's get pushed off by WR's and when Harrison is held every play. Some may disagree, but the refs hurt us this year with their bias and/or ignorance. We had plenty of chances to succeed this game and many others, in spite of the refs, some games we did and some we did not, but we shouldn't have to win in spite of the league. I feel like the Steelers are singled out above anybody else, but when I watch other teams play, most of the calls are so bad that it's hard to not just assume that they are completely incompetent. What is irritating to me is that, as mentioned, they don't throw flags until opposing players and opposing crowds call for them, they make the wrong calls on OBVIOUS plays, they will ignore something all game and then throw a flag for the same thing in the most crucial times, yet NOBODY in the league, nobody in any teams ownership, says "Hey we need new refs". Now it's not possible for the entire league and all the owners and FO to not see this stuff, so what does that tell you?
^ Refs put the safety's out of position on two HUGE pass plays by Tebow???
[Image: http://cincinnati.com/blogs/sports/files...at_540.jpg]

uhh never mind
nky Wrote:[Image: http://cincinnati.com/blogs/sports/files...at_540.jpg]

uhh never mind

He looks like Ne-Yo with that hat on. :Shaking:
He either needs a bigger hat or a smaller head
zaga_fan Wrote:Someone fix that, please.

Four different freaking embed codes and I get nothing lol

When posting a youtube video, click on the youtube icon.
Then type in what you want the name to be.
Then, copy and past the part of the url PAST the = sign at the top of your browser and it will work just fine.

Do it right and youll have this...

[YOUTUBE="Super Fan Tim Tebow Song"]RfHKs7HLUoc[/YOUTUBE]
^ But there are five equal signs????
If this and if that doesn't matter to me. Steelers didn't show up in the 1st and the best defense didn't show up 3/4 of the game. But can't help from that. Injuries hurt the Steelers but injuries hurt teams every year.

Congrats Broncos!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When posting a youtube video, click on the youtube icon.
Then type in what you want the name to be.
Then, copy and past the part of the url PAST the = sign at the top of your browser and it will work just fine.

Do it right and youll have this...

[YOUTUBE="Super Fan Tim Tebow Song"]RfHKs7HLUoc[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds good
when and why did any of the normal HTML ones stop working lol
Last time a white Bronco got this much attention O.J. was driving.
mrb5150 Wrote:Last time a white Bronco got this much attention O.J. was driving.

LOL:notbad:
zaga_fan Wrote:Sounds good
when and why did any of the normal HTML ones stop working lol

I have no idea.
I used to do it just like you are.
However, when they stopped working i was forced to read QQ's comments on how to do it right and havent had any problems since.
ekff Wrote:[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-od-F8_IwnT4/Tw...bowing.jpg]

This is funny but Ben has been doing stuff like that for awhile.
ekff Wrote:[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-od-F8_IwnT4/Tw...bowing.jpg]

WALL2WALL Wrote:This is funny but Ben has been doing stuff like that for awhile.

But the difference is that Tebow is saying a prayer of Thanks!

Big Ben is praying, but it goes more like this "God, if you take this terrible hangover away from me and not have that 16 year-old from last night press charges, I SWEAR I will never EVER drink again"
Love the pics!
Stardust Wrote:But the difference is that Tebow is saying a prayer of Thanks!

Big Ben is praying, but it goes more like this "God, if you take this terrible hangover away from me and not have that 16 year-old from last night press charges, I SWEAR I will never EVER drink again"

That's funny coming from a fan of a team that has the county jailor on payroll.