Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan thinks only Kobe Bryant deserves comparisons
MJ is the most respected basketball player ever. I do value his opinion, and he's more credible on this subject that anyone else to me.
Which opinion would matter the most to Kobe or any other NBA great: ekff, LWC, myself, or MJ? If Kobe had to pick, I'm pretty sure it'd be MJ Wink
^MJ would be wrong, just like he was with Morrison and Brown. Big Grin

LWC is the #1 pick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The Green Bay Packers lost to the New York Giants Sunday, FACT.

League championships (13)

NFL Championships (11)
1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967

AFL-NFL Super Bowl Championships (2)
1966 (I), 1967 (II)

Super Bowl Championships (2)
1996 (XXXI), 2010 (XLV)

FACT
Aslan Wrote:MJ is the most respected basketball player ever. I do value his opinion, and he's more credible on this subject that anyone else to me.
Which opinion would matter the most to Kobe or any other NBA great: ekff, LWC, myself, or MJ? If Kobe had to pick, I'm pretty sure it'd be MJ Wink

LWC Wrote:^MJ would be wrong, just like he was with Morrison and Brown. Big Grin

LWC is the #1 pick.

Yeah, obviously Michael Jordan was the greatest to ever play the game. But he just might wind up going down as the worst ever at evaluating talent!!!!
^ yes....

I don't care how good he WAS!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Only reason y'all are saying that is because he said this about Kobe and not LBJ. If he was saying this about LBJ, I KNOW you guys would be singing a different tune.
And please don't act like you wouldn't.
^ No, I stand by my opinion of MJ's ability to evaluate talent. He has a record of that in complete contrast of the records he achieved as a player.

Do you not agree that MJ has been extremely poor at evaluating of talent?
^ Umm, he is also the same guy who signs Free Agents, and those guys have proven everything that they CAN'T do!!!
Aslan Wrote:Only reason y'all are saying that is because he said this about Kobe and not LBJ. If he was saying this about LBJ, I KNOW you guys would be singing a different tune.
And please don't act like you wouldn't.

No I wouldn't... I didn't say anything when Pippen said Lebron was next Jordan or whatever...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, he said he was better than Jordan. Which was the most retarded thing a former NBA player could say. It obviously was pure jealously.
Aslan Wrote:No, he said he was better than Jordan. Which was the most retarded thing a former NBA player could say. It obviously was pure jealously.

And the fact that he realized his career would have been nothing without jordan. And it wasn't nothing after jordan.
LWC Wrote:^lol, I thought about posting something like that.

I was going to say, "He also thought that Adam Morrison and Kwame Brown were high 1st round draft picks.

Alright.
If the Wizards and Bobcats don't take Kwame and Morrison....
how far do they drop?

2 spots at the most lol
They were busts that no one could see coming.
Kwame looked to me the most athletic big man coming into the league.
No one knew he was going to just chill out for 6 years and not get any better.
Morrison was averaging 12 ppg coming off of the bench for the bobcats his first year and he never recovered from a new injury the next year.
It isn't like they MJ was the only person in the league that would have drafted those guys in the top 5.
Jordan didn't even win his first title until he was 26-27. Right now kobe could be the only one worth mentioning. But give lebron his other 7-8 years like kobe has and who knows. Lebron and bosh are both real young and have d-wade there for guidance right beside them. To compare all three(James,Bryant,Jordan) RIGHT NOW isn't really fair to him with each jordan and kobe doubling his years in the league. Look at the lakers once shaq left. Not even kobe was ready then to lead a team as the lakers had one of worse seasons in franchise history after the diesel went to south beach. Lets discuss this in another 8 years once lebrons about 34.
whoha Wrote:Jordan didn't even win his first title until he was 26-27. Right now kobe could be the only one worth mentioning. But give lebron his other 7-8 years like kobe has and who knows. Lebron and bosh are both real young and have d-wade there for guidance right beside them. To compare all three(James,Bryant,Jordan) RIGHT NOW isn't really fair to him with each jordan and kobe doubling his years in the league. Look at the lakers once shaq left. Not even kobe was ready then to lead a team as the lakers had one of worse seasons in franchise history after the diesel went to south beach. Lets discuss this in another 8 years once lebrons about 34.

I agree with this part.
When Shaq left they also lost Malone and Payton. Kobe was seriously the only actually professional basketball player on that team. Kobe got trash teams in the playoffs that without him, might not have won a single game.
^
It's also the reason the reason the Lakers almost lost him.
Can anyone answer my question?
How far would Kwame Brown and Adam Morrison fell in the draft if Jordan didn't take them?

Kwame Brown IMO would have went next and Morrison may have fell a couple of spots.